[Ch7] Banlang Hong (Saman Karn lakorn) : Baifern Pimchanok / Michael Pataradet

aiyaja

sarNie OldFart
Fern is naturally cute.

I adore Fern but I can't stand her magazine photoshoots. They're too sexy. I mean, if you have the sex appeal or a nice body to show or if you do it once or twice, go for it. But I feel as though those are the only types of magazines I ever see Fern on. Lol I'm totally exaggerating but Fern has a small, petite, and cute body with no curves, no boobs, no booty, it still looks like a growing teenager. She should stick to being cute for now. Fern doesn't go overboard with her cuteness either. She's cute but she has that righteous aura, that spunk and spice to her.

Mahalo

sarNie OldFart
I agree. She looks 16! Lol.

They're going to film in Korea. Really? Isn't hong associated with China? I thought this was Chinese themed. 

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KNervIYUcH8
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IxhuOHmZiC8
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zLUgoHxOmNI

aiyaja

sarNie OldFart
I prefer the normal looking student Fern where her makeup and lashes are kept at a minimal. I like the bare faced photos she posts onto her IG.

Fern looks so awkward and so does Mike. Lol

Anonymous<3

sarNie Oldmaid
I thought Mike and Baifern were going to look hot together, but so far I'm not impressed. I like Mike, and Baifern's cute, but I think Baifern would've looked better with someone more Chinese looking. Her and Thanwa would've looked better together. I think Now would've been awesome in here too. She has a strong and more intimidating presence than Baifern. She also looks Chinese, and she's beautiful. Baifern is pretty and cute. I can totally see Now as a selfless orphan girl who becomes fierce later on and gets her revenge. I would've liked to see her with Thanwa or Mik. :woot2:

But wow, I love Baifern's pose and look in the second picture there. She looks authoritative. I want to see Mo like that in a lakorn soon too.

Cupid Candy

sarNie Coma
Aww man Glom has gotten so fat. 

Michael and Fern look good together. 

Mahalo

sarNie OldFart
Watching Mike's interviews from WWYWY and he's such a player. Lol. He knows how to be a charmer with his words and eyes. Khon nee wai jai mai dai lok sao sao. Lol. 

Mahalo

sarNie OldFart
He's probably jing jang with Bow though because according to the interview, many girls liked to throw themselves at him. He's used to that I guess. Since Bow is cute and herself, he feels she's different. There aren't any tricks up her sleeves and his charm doesn't get to her. Lol.

I know for sure her mom is behind this whole koo jin stuff too because she was always determined to make her daughter become famous. Bow said her mother already had a dream for her to be a certain way. I found it sad because when asked why she chose this career, she said it was what her mom wanted but she wasn't sad when she said it. I just don't think parents should mold their children into a certain profession. Let them choose. It seems that her mom entered her into several star competitions as a kid. Also, she tricked her to go audition for Thailand Supermodel. I wouldn't be surprised if she pushed her daughter to hype up the koo jin wave between her and Mike. Just don't be like Pancake's mom. Pan also came from the same competition. Everything seems to be working out for the best though so hope she remains sweet. Idk about her and Mike though. He's pairing more and more with beautiful actresses. Lol. Idk if his eyes will shift.

byebye

sarNie OldFart
I don't think Bow has anything to worry about. She is young and if Mike stray...she'll have her fair share of other pra'eks to starred with lol.

As for her mom, if it's true then that is sad. I think, those kind of parents live their life through their kids.

Ncmeowmeow35

sarNie Oldmaid
Same goes for Patricia too. It was her mom who wanted her to model and act, her dad was against it. Now she likes it though but her dad still said if her grade drops below his standard, she will be sent away for school lol.

Step

Mrs James Ma
I get confused of this lakorn's name with Buang Hong :facepalm:
P.S. Fern is sooo pretty here. I love her more with Mario though

erinhang

sarNie Adult
Ncmeowmeow35 said:
Same goes for Patricia too. It was her mom who wanted her to model and act, her dad was against it. Now she likes it though but her dad still said if her grade drops below his standard, she will be sent away for school lol.
I didn't even know that! This means that Patricia must be a smart kid right?

Ncmeowmeow35

sarNie Oldmaid
erinhang said:
I didn't even know that! This means that Patricia must be a smart kid right?
Yes she is! Her grade dropped a little and poor girl was all stressed that's why she only has Buang Attitarn right now. She said if she can bring her grades up, she'll accept another lakorn.

Mahalo

sarNie OldFart
Yaya is also smart because her dad set the same limits on her. Lol. Farang fathers take school seriously too, not only Asians. 

erinhang

sarNie Adult
This is so off topic, but what other celebrities do you guys know that their parents have high standards for them in school? Knowing this about Patricia, I'm starting to like her. And I know about Yaya, I heard she's got a high GPA.