(Ch7) Bodyguard Sao (DaraVDO)

Mahalo

sarNie OldFart
spanky said:
I feel bad the the EX, it's not her fault, she sacrifice for her parents...but she has to deal with it and not try to relive the past

I would love to see her w/OM again and excited about her lakorn with Porche

Gonna go catch up w/the rest of the EP
I actually don't feel bad for Alice at all. She's one of those crazy exes who acts innocent but has hidden intentions to sabotage anyone who goes near what she wants. I feel bad about her forced marriage but at the same time, she's a married woman. She can't be chasing after other men like that in front of her husband. And it's not just any man, it's her husband's relative. That's pretty low of her. And she wonders why her husband acts so abusive towards her.        

MinsulYaya

sarNie Egg
Yeah.. I really want to see her with om again as the main couple.. I'm also looking forward to the one with porche:)

spanky

sarNie OldFart
That is why I said she Needs to move on and not try to live in the past, I feel bad for her force situation. I don't approve of her recent behavior but I feel compassion for her.

P'K is too sweet, I get embarrass watching it hahaha....

Love Sammy  :heart:

Mahalo

sarNie OldFart
spanky said:
That is why I said she Needs to move on and not try to live in the past, I feel bad for her force situation. I don't approve of her recent behavior but I feel compassion for her.

P'K is too sweet, I get embarrass watching it hahaha....

Love Sammy  :heart:
Lol. Glad I'm not the only one blushing from Es. Thank you for the new link to watch Channel 7 lakorns btw. They update a lot faster than Youku :)

Mahalo

sarNie OldFart
Wahhhh. This just keeps getting better and better! Loved today's episode. Bravo to the production team and script writers!  :bravo:  Es and Sammie's relationship keeps on strengthening as they overcome various obstacles in their lives: both professional and personal. It's pretty touching  :heart:  I love how much screen time our pranangs get together! I hope Channel 7 doesn't drag this out and keep it at this wonderful pace.  

AsianFemale

Mrs. Kim Junsu
so far so good but the music gotta go! every sense of the movie there's always this annoying music. :rant: 

Mahalo

sarNie OldFart
AsianFemale said:
so far so good but the music gotta go! every sense of the movie there's always this annoying music. :rant: 
Sound track definitely needs some improvement. I really don't like the opening theme. It always comes on each time Sammie's about to kick some butt. I wish the lighting was a little better too. Es always looks like he needs chap-stick. Lol.  

spanky

sarNie OldFart
i like how pra-nang is growing...p'k teach n'k to stop being so serious and have fun and n'k teach him to be more grown up 

Mahalo

sarNie OldFart
Finally had the chance to catch up with this. Man, when Es started kicking ass, I couldn't help but imagine how good the story line would be if he was the bodyguard instead. He looks pretty good doing it. I really like Es as an actor now. I mean, he caught my eyes in Ubatheehet with Aum P, but I just realized how talented he is after giving this a try. He can pull off both serious and comedic roles. My heart actually ached for him when Sammie left. He did a wonderful job conveying his emotions, but I thought tears rolling down his face were a little too much. Lol. I know he was heart broken but it made him seem like such a wuss while Sammie stood there and gave him the cold shoulders. I know she was hiding her emotions from him but still. I'd rather him look really angry than come off really sensitive in tears. In my opinion, it's better when p'eks cry because they lost a loved one or while asking for forgiveness after they've wronged someone. It's a turn off when they cry over a break up. In reality, guys can cry. But in lakorn world, I like my p'eks to be emotionally strong. Lol.

Btw, the servant playing Krong Tong is really beautiful. She needs a bit more practice with her acting, but I can see some potential in her playing a supportive role or possibly n'ek.    

Mahalo

sarNie OldFart
Aisoon is so selfish! I wish they'd turned this all around by having him divorce Alice and take responsibility for Krong Tong. They'd make a better couple. She seems like she has the ability to make him realize the wrong he has done. Once he redeems himself, make crazy Alice jealous for losing something she never appreciated because Aisoon seems to really love Alice since he's willing to kill for her. Look at me creating my own side plot. Lol. Usually I don't pay attention to side characters, but they made this pretty interesting. Haha.  

Mahalo

sarNie OldFart
How come I'm the only watching this?!? Lol. I'm basically talking to myself. Well, just finished the ending today. I'm not totally satisfied, but it was some what pretty cute because they got engaged in their beautiful traditional Thai outfits. Aisoon got what he deserved, but I'm upset cause they spent too much time killing him off. Wish Sammie and Es had a little more screen time towards the end. I really wanted to see a wedding between the two. Better yet, they should've had a double wedding with Arnus' couple. Over all, I'm pretty impressed with DaraVdo's work for this one. It wasn't all over the place and really well put together. Love Sammie and Es! Hope they pair up again in the future and get promoted more.