(Ch7) Bodyguard Sao (DaraVDO)

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
Mahalo said:
You're welcome Phatman :) Seems like we have the same taste in almost everything! Lol. Love your new profile picture. Patson really is glowing there. You can watch Prom Daen Hua Jai on BugabooTv:. http://www.bugaboo.tv/group/396/15/%E0%B8%9E%E0%B8%A3%E0%B8%A1%E0%B9%81%E0%B8%94%E0%B8%99%E0%B8%AB%E0%B8%B1%E0%B8%A7%E0%B9%83%E0%B8%88.html

Make sure you click on the HD button and lower it the lowest pixels if it buffers too slowly in HD mode. It shouldn't affect the quality honestly because I've done it while watching Porshe and Sammy's lakorn. Tell me how Es is in there. I'd love to hear about his progression. But you know me, if I don't like the person pairing up with my favorite, I'd pass no matter how much I love the actor or actress.
We do have very similar tastes. Haha. Oh my, I rewatched the opening theme of Sawan Saang and guess who playe the villain there? Sammy! I can't believe it. Haha. I watched a bit of SS a while back and I remember hating Sammy's character. I can't believe I didn't recognize her while watching Bodyguard Sao! She definitely glowed in BS...and was much more prettier. Hehe.

HD? That's awesome! I'll definitely watch it when I get home. I watched the first half of ep.1 on youku and the quality was bad. On Pancake...eh I'm iffy with her. She tries too hard and I'm quite bothered by it. I'm like you too, if I don't like an actress that's paired with my actor to a certain point, no matter how hard I try I won't be able to watch the whole lakorn. There's only one case in which I tolerated someone I disliked through out the while thing.

Mahalo

sarNie OldFart
phatman said:
We do have very similar tastes. Haha. Oh my, I rewatched the opening theme of Sawan Saang and guess who playe the villain there? Sammy! I can't believe it. Haha. I watched a bit of SS a while back and I remember hating Sammy's character. I can't believe I didn't recognize her while watching Bodyguard Sao! She definitely glowed in BS...and was much more prettier. Hehe.

HD? That's awesome! I'll definitely watch it when I get home. I watched the first half of ep.1 on youku and the quality was bad. On Pancake...eh I'm iffy with her. She tries too hard and I'm quite bothered by it. I'm like you too, if I don't like an actress that's paired with my actor to a certain point, no matter how hard I try I won't be able to watch the whole lakorn. There's only one case in which I tolerated someone I disliked through out the while thing.
Yeah. She gets a lot of rai roles vs. n'ek. I'm happy that she can do both though. You know I love actresses who can play all kinds of roles. That's why I adore her and Matt for this generation of newbies. I have yet to see her in a weak role, but I prefer my n'eks strong anyways so I'm okay with her taking on these kick ass characters.

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
Mahalo said:
Yeah. She gets a lot of rai roles vs. n'ek. I'm happy that she can do both though. You know I love actresses who can play all kinds of roles. That's why I adore her and Matt for this generation of newbies. I have yet to see her in a weak role, but I prefer my n'eks strong anyways so I'm okay with her taking on these kick ass characters.

I do too, but sometimes if an actress starts off rai it's hard for me to like her as nang'ek...for instance, Ploy C.. I'll still like them, but just not as nang'ek.

Mahalo

sarNie OldFart
phatman said:
I do too, but sometimes if an actress starts off rai it's hard for me to like her as nang'ek...for instance, Ploy C.. I'll still like them, but just not as nang'ek.
Sammy started off in supportive roles. Lol. She was also n'ek in a lot of evening lakorns.Then she played rai. Now she's prime time n'ek SOMETIMES. She worked her way up and I'm proud of her for earning it. It's true about what you said about n'rais turned n'eks, but Ploy C. is rai in nature and it shows through her acting. She's been playing rai longer than she's been playing n'ek so it sticks with you. However, Sammy has a n'ek vibe to her where she can pull off both. She only played rai in two lakorns so playing rai wasn't always her signature. You didn't even recognize that she was from Sawan Saang so she's not that bad. Haha.  

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
Mahalo said:
Sammy started off in supportive roles. Lol. She was also n'ek in a lot of evening lakorns.Then she played rai. Now she's prime time n'ek SOMETIMES. She worked her way up and I'm proud of her for earning it. It's true about what you said about n'rais turned n'eks, but Ploy C. is rai in nature and it shows through her acting. She's been playing rai longer than she's been playing n'ek so it sticks with you. However, Sammy has a n'ek vibe to her where she can pull off both. She only played rai in two lakorns so playing rai wasn't always her signature. You didn't even recognize that she was from Sawan Saang so she's not bad. Haha.  

Yeah, Sammy does have the nang'ek vibe and I'm glad I like her as nang'ek. Hehe. Her character in SS was not just bad, they dressed her up horribly as well, so in a way it's good I didn't recognize her. HAHA. Also, that means she played her role well to the point she completely turned into a new person. OH! And I found the song! It's called "Ruam Thang" by P.O.P!! I'm so happy. HAHA.

BTW on Prom Daen Hua Jai, so far I'm liking Es's character. He's totally different from the comedic carefree Itt Detchadom. Too bad I can only understand half of what they're saying, so I haven't gotten a complete picture of what the lakorn's about. All I know is Es plays a teacher/cop(?) named Jee(?) and Pancake plays the daughter of a powerful/rich lady whose name I have no clue, yet. Haha.  
I can't stream in HD for some reason. Every time I press on HD it says the link is not found, but it's okay, better than the quality on youku. 

Mahalo

sarNie OldFart
phatman said:
Yeah, Sammy does have the nang'ek vibe and I'm glad I like her as nang'ek. Hehe. Her character in SS was not just bad, they dressed her up horribly as well, so in a way it's good I didn't recognize her. HAHA. Also, that means she played her role well to the point she completely turned into a new person. OH! And I found the song! It's called "Ruam Thang" by P.O.P!! I'm so happy. HAHA.

BTW on Prom Daen Hua Jai, so far I'm liking Es's character. He's totally different from the comedic carefree Itt Detchadom. Too bad I can only understand half of what they're saying, so I haven't gotten a complete picture of what the lakorn's about. All I know is Es plays a teacher/cop(?) named Jee(?) and Pancake plays the daughter of a powerful/rich lady whose name I have no clue, yet. Haha.  
I can't stream in HD for some reason. Every time I press on HD it says the link is not found, but it's okay, better than the quality on youku. 
Ohhh. Now I remember the song. Lol. I remember it always coming on when they had their romantic moments. I liked it at first but it got annoying eventually. Haha. All I know is that I don't favor too many Ch.7 actors. I'm glad I have more options now with Es, Sammy, and Porshe. I just wished that Ch.7 mixed match their couples more. People at Pantip want to see Sammy and Weir pair up next and I'd love to see that! Sadly, Ch,7 never listens to suggestions.   

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
Mahalo said:
Ohhh. Now I remember the song. Lol. I remember it always coming on when they had their romantic moments. I liked it at first but it got annoying eventually. Haha. All I know is that I don't favor too many Ch.7 actors. I'm glad I have more options now with Es, Sammy, and Porshe. I just wished that Ch.7 mixed match their couples more. People at Pantip want to see Sammy and Weir pair up next and I'd love to see that! Sadly, Ch,7 never listens to suggestions.   

HEHE. I still love that song. It takes me to Itt and Prae's romantic scenes. 

I'd have to say for today's CH7 generation, there's only Weir and Es that I like. I mean there are some older actors that I LOVE too, but they're from yesterday's generation, so they don't really count. Haha. For the girls, it's hard to say. I like Min, but she's not a bias. Only when she's with Weir that she'll be my bias. Hehe.

Sammy and Weir will be totally cute. She's tall, he's tall. 

Mahalo

sarNie OldFart
phatman said:
HEHE. I still love that song. It takes me to Itt and Prae's romantic scenes. 

I'd have to say for today's CH7 generation, there's only Weir and Es that I like. I mean there are some older actors that I LOVE too, but they're from yesterday's generation, so they don't really count. Haha. For the girls, it's hard to say. I like Min, but she's not a bias. Only when she's with Weir that she'll be my bias. Hehe.

Sammy and Weir will be totally cute. She's tall, he's tall. 
Of course my all time favorite actor is Weir! Lol. My other side biddies are Porshe, Es, Rome, Toomtam, and Thanwa. I'm not overly crazy about them but they're who I tune into if Weir isn't on air.  There's also my favorite veteran actors but they're not as relevant right now so I only rewatch their old lakorns. Ken T., Tik, and Chakrit are still acting, but I don't follow their works unless they're starring with someone I like which doesn't happen very often. Nonetheless, my heart belongs to Willy and Saranyu when it comes to veterans and they're old now. Haha. I wish Patson starred in more lakorns. I only watched him with Ning and I don't like her acting. As for the ladies, I adore my top 3: Anne T., Matt, and Sammy. Other CH.7 actresses who are good is Kwan and Jakjaan. Jakjaan reminds me of Noon W. She's also underrated. Everyone I like is either underrated, retiring, or paired with someone I don't like so they rarely have projects I'm excited for. Lol. Pretty much doomed for Thai lakorns.    

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
Mahalo said:
Of course my all time favorite actor is Weir! Lol. My other side biddies are Porshe, Es, Rome, Toomtam, and Thanwa. I'm not overly crazy about them but they're who I tune into if Weir isn't on air.  There's also my favorite veteran actors but they're not as relevant right now so I only rewatch their old lakorns. Ken T., Tik, and Chakrit are still acting, but I don't follow their works unless they're starring with someone I like which doesn't happen very often. Nonetheless, my heart belongs to Willy and Saranyu when it comes to veterans and they're old now. Haha. I wish Patson starred in more lakorns. I only watched him with Ning and I don't like her acting. As for the ladies, I adore my top 3: Anne T., Matt, and Sammy. Other CH.7 actresses who are good is Kwan and Jakjaan. Jakjaan reminds me of Noon W. She's also underrated. Everyone I like is either underrated, retiring, or paired with someone I don't like so they rarely have projects I'm excited for. Lol. Pretty much doomed for Thai lakorns.    

Haha. Yes, can't forget Weir.
Rome is wearing out. He's only one year older than Weir, but he looks older and as old as, maybe even older, the late 70's generation. He's not aging too well. I really don't know why Patson stopped making lakorns as pra'ek. His pra'ek life didn't even last a decade. It's too bad because I didn't get to see him play different characters. I have to admit Ning does overact, but I still admire her. HEHE. I like Jakjaan too, but more as the second lead. I haven't seen any of her leading roles. I tried watching the one with Cee, but no subs, so I didn't feel motivated enough to watch it. Haha. 

Mahalo

sarNie OldFart
phatman said:
Haha. Yes, can't forget Weir.
Rome is wearing out. He's only one year older than Weir, but he looks older and as old as, maybe even older, the late 70's generation. He's not aging too well. I really don't know why Patson stopped making lakorns as pra'ek. His pra'ek life didn't even last a decade. It's too bad because I didn't get to see him play different characters. I have to admit Ning does overact, but I still admire her. HEHE. I like Jakjaan too, but more as the second lead. I haven't seen any of her leading roles. I tried watching the one with Cee, but no subs, so I didn't feel motivated enough to watch it. Haha. 
I love Jakjaan but as always, Ch.7 likes to downgrade their talents. She played n'rai in her last lakorn. Sigh. Her and Es paired up in Suea Saming Tee Baan Saang also. That lakorn dragged badly. I've been following Es' work since I fell in love with his acting in Aum and Om's Ubateehaet lakorn. He was a supporting character but I liked him better than Om. He was always there for n'ek. Jakjaan's lakorn with Cee started off good but it dragged horribly. They made such a cute couple! I'd love for them to reunite. Too bad Cee had a nose job. I can't watch him anymore.    

Before and after pictures of Cee if you don't believe me which I have mentioned to you before but you didn't take notice. Lol.

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
Yeah, I saw that he was in Ubatheehet. Es is 10x's better than Oum, though. One, Es is better looking; two, Es knows how to act; and three, he is just better. HAHA. I can't stand Oum. I'm probably one of the few people who can't stand him, but the dude really can't act. He needs to go....away from pra'ek stuff. No joke. As for Cee the reason I didn't notice the nose job was due to the fact that I've only liked him for the past year and a half or so, so the Cee I started liking was probably the 'after' Cee. I was never fond of him, or I should say his hair and body, but after his major hair clean up and body enhancement I started liking him. I still can't really tell the distinction, but seems like he made his nose pointier...? I understand you though. When you like someone so much and they suddenly change their appearance permanently, your feelings just don't remain the same anymore. New person, new kind of love....or no love at all. HAHA. Same thing can be said with my Korean bias. I liked him so much, but after his eyelid surgery...I just can't look at him the same anymore. *SIGH* The pain.  

Mahalo

sarNie OldFart
phatman said:
Yeah, I saw that he was in Ubatheehet. Es is 10x's better than Oum, though. One, Es is better looking; two, Es knows how to act; and three, he is just better. HAHA. I can't stand Oum. I'm probably one of the few people who can't stand him, but the dude really can't act. He needs to go....away from pra'ek stuff. No joke. As for Cee the reason I didn't notice the nose job was due to the fact that I've only liked him for the past year and a half or so, so the Cee I started liking was probably the 'after' Cee. I was never fond of him, or I should say his hair and body, but after his major hair clean up and body enhancement I started liking him. I still can't really tell the distinction, but seems like he made his nose pointier...? I understand you though. When you like someone so much and they suddenly change their appearance permanently, your feelings just don't remain the same anymore. New person, new kind of love....or no love at all. HAHA. Same thing can be said with my Korean bias. I liked him so much, but after his eyelid surgery...I just can't look at him the same anymore. *SIGH* The pain.  
Ahhh. I agree with you about OM. His acting is just blehh. He's very stiff and they keep pairing him with Kwan. They're koo jin now so they'll pair up again many more times before Kwan gets to reunite with Weir. I liked him in Sao Chai Hi-Tech with Jui though. As for Cee, yeah. He made his nose more narrow. It has a bridge now. I don't even understand why he did it when he was perfectly handsome before. It puzzles me when men get plastic surgery. I thought women were the ones more into altering their features. Men just need to lift weights and they'll be 100 times more attractive. Haha. 

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
Mahalo said:
Ahhh. I agree with you about OM. His acting is just blehh. He's very stiff and they keep pairing him with Kwan. They're koo jin now so they'll pair up again many more times before Kwan gets to reunite with Weir. I liked him in Sao Chai Hi-Tech with Jui though. As for Cee, yeah. He made his nose more narrow. It has a bridge now. I don't even understand why he did it when he was perfectly handsome before. It puzzles me when men get plastic surgery. I thought women were the ones more into altering their features. Men just need to lift weights and they'll be 100 times more attractive. Haha. 
Yeah. I really don't understand why he's so popular.

And Totally!!! If a guy has a macho physique, I really don't care if he's handsome or not. Haha. Aum A. is a good Example. He's not good looking, but He won me over with his boday. And his acting too. Hehe.

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
Mahalo, you here? Haha. Since Prom Daen Hua Jai doesn't have a thread, I'll share in here. It's alright. I don't know the details about the central plot, but I do understand what's going on in general, and it feels very loose. Es is hawt as usual and his acting of course is good. I prefer him in comedies, but he's also good in serious roles. Pancake is kind of annoying though. Like she's okay sometimes, but it's obvious she's trying really hard. So, I'm not really liking her. Haha.

However, I'm quite enjoying this lakorn. Hehe.

Mahalo

sarNie OldFart
phatman said:
Mahalo, you here? Haha. Since Prom Daen Hua Jai doesn't have a thread, I'll share in here. It's alright. I don't know the details about the central plot, but I do understand what's going on in general, and it feels very loose. Es is hawt as usual and his acting of course is good. I prefer him in comedies, but he's also good in serious roles. Pancake is kind of annoying though. Like she's okay sometimes, but it's obvious she's trying really hard. So, I'm not really liking her. Haha.

However, I'm quite enjoying this lakorn. Hehe.
Lol. I'm glad you're enjoying it. I can't enjoy any lakorns if I don't like the pair despite one of them being my favorite actor/actress. I just can't. Haha. I never liked Pancake and she'll be pairing up with my other cutie pie Thanwa for her next lakorn. Sigh. I can't win. 

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
Mahalo said:
Lol. I'm glad you're enjoying it. I can't enjoy any lakorns if I don't like the pair despite one of them being my favorite actor/actress. I just can't. Haha. I never liked Pancake and she'll be pairing up with my other cutie pie Thanwa for her next lakorn. Sigh. I can't win. 
Yeah um, I understand why you don't like Pancake. Haha. I don't like her either. She tries too hard. This will probably be my first and last Pancake lakorn. I can't really stand her acting. She's not bad, but I just can't bring myself to like her.

fyi

sarNie Hatchling
I found the link of the ost the one which always played in sammie-es scenes.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aWyl47hVLBM