[CH7] Dok Kaew (Compordee)

aikoden

♥DREAMER♥
Staff member
mai is so beautiful!
how tall is she? she looks taller than the other girls..
hehe win is so short, but adorable..
uhh.. iono if i'll be able to watch this cause of the storyline though.. hmm..

lv88

sarNie Hatchling
What is this lakorn about? Can someone give me a summary?

dancy

sarNie Oldmaid
Here is the OST to the lakorn.

Credit to: davikafanclub

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IusEMVtBd_c

THaiMovieLover

sarNie Oldmaid
Credit to Thecitygangchannel
Episode 1!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Cd2KpIsujzA&sns=em

triANGgo

lekie_lucious
I watch the first part today and saw guy slapping nang'eak (strike 1).... nang'eak looks good but why doesn't pra'eak lol (strike 2.... I thought all pra'eaks are suppose to be charming and breath-taking?!?! No??? I guess not no more from ch.7 lol), and at the preview for the next part.... Wtf was that?!?! It doesn't even make sense..... So much drama I swear lol.... And to add on to that I saw another slap from Maiii the friend..... Uh that's a no no (strike 3)

All in all... I disapprove lol.... I wish channel 7 lakorns would surprise me, it's starting to become predictable and so namnaow haha

Oh not going to argue with the person above, I'm glad they kept the song..... The remakes good :)

KhoOnxNouxWanxJai

Staff member
Lol P'Lek I actually enjoyed the first part. I think the preview is the overview of the entire lakorn. I didn't really like when I saw Maii slapping Kaew -.-", Also I think Nang'ek is more macho than pra'ek no offense to Win fans lol. Sucks that Kelly died right away lmao.

triANGgo

lekie_lucious
First episode already forecasts Mai being weak which is sad cause I kinda like her... Lol Win does look weeny compare to nang'eak haha, could atleast chose someone else as pra'eak geez.... Slapping is a no no, raping in lakorn is a must right n'Tina haha....

Ps. Oh there goes Kelly and Thun dead on the first part.... There goes all the cute guys lol

i.n.v.u.

sarNie Adult
pity...sun is cute as well...win is too..though weak looking...saw this lakorn w/kob...not 1 of the "best" lakorn to remake unless they change the storyline to make the pra'nang less weak...they look good but i won't be tuning in