[Ch7] Dome Tong (Dida)

AmmatureKikyo

sarNie Adult
Sorry to say, but this will be one of the fail remake..why??? becuz Dome Tong is one of the best classic drama played by well-known actors that are pros and their traits fit the role..as much as I like Cee, I don't think he would fit the character's trait and role..for one, P'k suppose to be mature looking, and well, kinda uncle like role, he has a grown up niece that is about N'ke's age, and Cee looks way young to play the uncle role..and Min, well, I tried to watch her lakorns, but I can't get into her..maybe it's the way she talks or her lack of acting skill. I know she's still new, but dang, I just can't stand this girl..anyways, I hope they change the casts becuz I wouldn't want one of my top favorite lakorn to be a reamke-disaster..

thai4ever93

sarNie Oldmaid
Sorry to say, but this will be one of the fail remake..why??? becuz Dome Tong is one of the best classic drama played by well-known actors that are pros and their traits fit the role..as much as I like Cee, I don't think he would fit the character's trait and role..for one, P'k suppose to be mature looking, and well, kinda uncle like role, he has a grown up niece that is about N'ke's age, and Cee looks way young to play the uncle role..and Min, well, I tried to watch her lakorns, but I can't get into her..maybe it's the way she talks or her lack of acting skill. I know she's still new, but dang, I just can't stand this girl..anyways, I hope they change the casts becuz I wouldn't want one of my top favorite lakorn to be a reamke-disaster..
The lakorn has been canceled anyways.

dancy

sarNie Oldmaid
There all ready a topic for this lakorn. Can someone merge this topic.

Here the link:

http://asianfuse.net/discuzz/index.php/topic/47585-dome-tong-dida-unconfirm/

Ana

sarNie Adult
I tried to merge the topic but its not working. I'll try again later or someone else can?....I saw Cee and Min name link to this at Wiki but now its not there anymore. But at the Daravdo wiki Dome Tong is listed as one of the upcoming lakorns so lol i dunno. I hope its true! Other cast include Ice, Pooklook?, chain and some others.

myheromike

♥♥MikeƸӜƷPle♥♥ khun yai♥pin
I pray they still keep doing this lakorn cuz I love to see min and cee to pair up together both of them are so cute. Please don't cancel this lakorn cuz I really watch to watch as the part when she was sleep and she someone is wait for she to go they are wait for than later he kiss her when she was sleep aaahhhhhh I love part if it was cee and min maybe it will good than the old version on this I can wait to see this lakorn. Hope nothing have been change na ka please.

Joy

sarNie Hatchling
oh is this the lakorn with the mystery? i hope it is, cause i remember liking that lakorn, but didn't get a chance to finish it. i remember pa'ek kissing na'ek a couple of times

Rakniran

I don't want to see Cee in this remake.This is one of my favorite lakorn of Saranyu.I would like p'ek to be Tik,Rome,Pong,Por,Mart,Or someone really older.Cus i think in this lakorn p'ek is an old dude aound his late 30's.

myheromike

♥♥MikeƸӜƷPle♥♥ khun yai♥pin
it this lakorn is going to happen true or not i was waiting for this one so long so now i feeling has no hope to this anymore,but i still want to see it. just don't have hope cuz it take so long to wait for this one. if they remake i think this must be better the old one, so i would love to see this remake for min and cee cuz i wanna see they kiss in this one, i see the old one is kind like good too and has scene is so"wow" :heart:

Sweet_09

❤All that you are is all that I'll ever need❤
Yeah more lakorn for Mai!!! Vee & Mai sound great and I'm happy for her tat she get to work with senior actor...not many have tat chance...