Sawan

sarNie Hatchling
I fell in love with Kwan after DDH. You should also give that one a try. It also made me love Weir. 

Reactions: Iya

Sawan

sarNie Hatchling
Thanks Kwan25! I saw the video clip of the concert also. They're so cute! Weir said that he just had to invite Kwan as his guest because they haven't seen each other for 5 to 7 years already. If he didn't get to see her now, he probably won't ever have the chance to see her  :heart:

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
Sawan said:
I fell in love with Kwan after DDH. You should also give that one a try. It also made me love Weir. 

We'll see about that. I like Weir, but not too fond of Kwan's acting, so...we'll see.

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
Aphong said:
Where can I watch Fah Jarod Sai? I know that channel 7 doesnt have videos on Youtube anymore.

Thanks!

On viki. The title is Where the Sky Meets the Sand.

Aphong

sarNie Egg
Do you happen to know if it will load on iphones on the viki website? Sorry new to this so i dont know if this reply will go to you haha.

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
Aphong said:
Do you happen to know if it will load on iphones on the viki website? Sorry new to this so i dont know if this reply will go to you haha.

Oh no worries. I see the reply anyway. Hehe. I don't know if you can watch it on iphones, because I don't have one. All I know is it can't play on my phone. Haha.  

Kkrystal

สุภาพบุรุษจุฑาเทพ
^^  If your iphone can play flash then you can watch it but that depends if you go to the website directly or use the Viki App.  I have the ipad 2 and it's not on the app. 

Sawan

sarNie Hatchling
I really can't get into this because it centers so much around politics. My vocabulary is limited in that area.

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
Sawan said:
I really can't get into this because it centers so much around politics. My vocabulary is limited around that area.
Yeah, it's quite hard to get into this lakorn. It took my a while. Haha.

I honestly don't know what it centers around haha. It's suppose to focus on Michelle and Sharif's romance, but this lakorn is so choppy and out of place that it's really hard to follow. The story line is interesting, I'll tell you that, but the scriptwriters aren't doing a good job at keeping it interesting.

x0unerthanlater

`my dragon's blood is blue`
Totally agree that Michelle was being such a brat in episodes 5 & 6. Like a whiney little kid. I hope she can tone it down a bit. But then its up to the directors how far she can go, or what she can change. It was still cute between her and Sharif. I like the progression. Sharif went from being cold and aloof to being attentive and almost loving.

I think the show centers around greed. Not so much politics, because they don't really get into the technical stuff (of ruling) etc. Prince Oman has greed for power. He wants to avenge for his mother that wasn't the 1st wife, and for himself who wasn't the heir to the throne. He's just a baby in a man's body if you think about it.  Bad parenting on his mother's side.

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
Whatever the focus is, the scriptwriters aren't making it clear. Haha. I see alot of flaws. With the scenery and the plot line, man this lakorn could be amazing!

Sawan

sarNie Hatchling
Greed and politics go hand in hand. Lol. Everyone only wants to benefit for themselves. The reason why I mention politics is because this lakorn mainly revolves around corruption and conspiracy. A king is being overthrown by his own half brother. The story is all about plotting to get the kingdom back and war. Michelle and Sharif just so happens to fall in the center of this whole mess. I like them, I just don't like the whole big mess that they're surrounded by. Lol.   

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
You're right Sawan, and that's exactly what we shouldn't feel. They focused so much on the corruption, that Michelle and Sharif aren't the main focus anymore. It's like they're revolving around the corruption. If the scriptwriters were to minimize the screen time of the whole plotting against the King and instead maximize the screen time of Michelle and Sharif's interactions and cultural differences, then they would have a concrete love story to begin with.
It would've been nice if they established that beginning, because then everything else would revolve around them, not the other way around. You guys know what I mean? Haha.