phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
x0unerthanlater said:
I think they got "engaged"/changed her religion. Sort of the same thing if you asked me. Since their religion is pretty strict about a man and woman traveling together that aren't married. Thats why he made their marriage "official" when they slept together before they found salvation with the King's entourage. P'Tui can definitely play more P'Ak roles. He doesn't LOOK old, not to the point of looking creepy next to the N'ak, if you know what I mean. Lol

Looking forward to their wedding scene. The clothing is beautiful! Esp. Michelle's gown.

@Phatman, Yeah P'Vee is still playing P'Ak roles. Not a favorite of mine, but I do like his skills and personality.
So then they actually "slept together" before they found out King Ahmed's still alive?

Yup, Tui looks better and is in better form than some younger pra'eks out there. Him and Kwan actually look cute together despite the almost 2 decades age gap.

Reactions: Iya

sl33py

sarNie Hatchling
I really don't want this to end. I want more of sharif and Michelle. They r super cute together. She's better looking than his wife lol. It's going to be a looooong wait till they have another drama together. Or maybe never.

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
Guys, I just found out that Tui knows how to play the piano...that is hot! He plays guitar and piano, what else does he know?! Haha.

SilverDragon_999

sarNie Hatchling
Kudaranai said:
@SilverDragon, I would have love to see the scene where Michelle plays deaf and they fired a gun too. It would've added more to her character and annoyed me less with her childish ways back on the desert. 

However, I don't think they got married before leaving for the desert. I think that was just a ceremony for Michelle to change her religion. They gave a really short reason for it, something about customs and traveling with a man alone. I can't quite remember exactly.

Whoops, my bad  :sweat:  It still doesn't really make much sense though as she was disguised like a guy anyway and if they aren't married but she's now Islamic, wouldn't it still be a bad thing for them to travel together? It also makes the whole thing about Shariff trying to convince her that his country/customs aren't bad a little strange given that she's already changed her religion, not to mention how she's now refusing to accept the 4 wives issue. I wouldn't expect that Michelle would change her religion so lightly given that she grew up in a convent and at one stage was considering becoming a nun as she had nowhere else to go, which is why at the end when she does change, it's rather sweet as they've both come to realise that there are things they need to accept and change in order to be happy together. 

Also, I'm glad I'm not the only one who wishes that scene was in the lakorn. I went back and re-read that part and it was actually quite funny that she decided to channel the vampires she'd seen in movies to act like she was crazy  :lolyup:

Lakorn Watchers

sarNie Egg
ip.smilez said:
I have a confession...I am in love with Tui <3 his voice is amazing ^^ I got the ost on replay. Totally going to miss Shariff and Michelle T_T
I'm in love with his voice too. It's so soothing. It makes me melt.

x0unerthanlater

`my dragon's blood is blue`
phatman said:
So then they actually "slept together" before they found out King Ahmed's still alive?

Yup, Tui looks better and is in better form than some younger pra'eks out there. Him and Kwan actually look cute together despite the almost 2 decades age gap.

Yeah. It was like right after they were robbed & was traveling without food for a day or two. They thought that they wouldn't get another chance at life, and Shariff was like, "lets be together and share our love because we might not ever get the chance if we don't make it out of this desert" Michelle agreed because Shariff promised he wouldn't be like other men that has 4 wives. He said she would be his only one. (Probably episode 6 or 7)

Reactions: Iya

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
x0unerthanlater said:

Yeah. It was like right after they were robbed & was traveling without food for a day or two. They thought that they wouldn't get another chance at life, and Shariff was like, "lets be together and share our love because we might not ever get the chance if we don't make it out of this desert" Michelle agreed because Shariff promised he wouldn't be like other men that has 4 wives. He said she would be his only one. (Probably episode 6 or 7)
Oh, I missed that part. After they got robbed I skipped to King Ahmed's part.

x0unerthanlater

phatman said:
Oh, I missed that part. After they got robbed I skipped to King Ahmed's part.

Yeah. They had also referenced being married (to each other) a few times while they were living with that one Sheik. 

& I am assuming he made her travel in disguise as a "boy" because it would be less of a hassle. Michelle is a foreigner (with her "reddish hair") so its basically like she has a sign on her face that says, "hey look at me". Which of course, they were trying to remain inconspicuous. If they were found out, then at least Shariff can say she's his wife, since they sorta had a religious ceremony (engagement etc) already, and he can say that he had her disguise herself because he didnt want other men to look at her. Since Islamic men are possessive of their women. No one would even question his reasoning.

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
x0unerthanlater said:

Yeah. They had also referenced being married (to each other) a few times while they were living with that one Sheik. 

& I am assuming he made her travel in disguise as a "boy" because it would be less of a hassle. Michelle is a foreigner (with her "reddish hair") so its basically like she has a sign on her face that says, "hey look at me". Which of course, they were trying to remain inconspicuous. If they were found out, then at least Shariff can say she's his wife, since they sorta had a religious ceremony (engagement etc) already, and he can say that he had her disguise herself because he didnt want other men to look at her. Since Islamic men are possessive of their women. No one would even question his reasoning.
Wow. That just shows how attentive I was towards this lakorn haha. I didn't catch any of that. I skipped a lot...like a lot. Haha.

x0unerthanlater

phatman said:
Wow. That just shows how attentive I was towards this lakorn haha. I didn't catch any of that. I skipped a lot...like a lot. Haha.

Lol I like the show and was kind of waiting for each and every episode.  :whistle:

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
x0unerthanlater said:

Lol I like the show and was kind of waiting for each and every episode.  :whistle:
Haha. I'll admit the storyline is interesting, but CH7 failed to keep my interested.

x0unerthanlater

Sawan said:
I need to catch up since it's ending tomorrow. I lost my interest ever since Oman took over.

Oman only had like 1 scene in each episode, which was easily tolerable. He's shown for a good 7mins each time. Mostly screaming... hahah I just fast forward.

Excited for the finale!  :dance1:

p.smilez

sarNie OldFart
The way Shariff presses his face against Michelle's face *faints !! Shariff has made it to my top pra ek list !!! Khun Chai Ronnapee at #1 and Shariff at #2. The love they have for their nang ek' captures my heart in every possible way !!! I can't believe FJS is ending....what to do now :(

sl33py

sarNie Hatchling
ip.smilez said:
The way Shariff presses his face against Michelle's face *faints !! Shariff has made it to my top pra ek list !!! Khun Chai Ronnapee at #1 and Shariff at #2. The love they have for their nang ek' captures my heart in every possible way !!! I can't believe FJS is ending....what to do now :(
I know right. Wish they would do a real lips locking. What To do now,.. I don't want it to end too. I would have to rematch episode 7 the willing scene

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
I went back to catch that willing scene (me and my dirty mind, haha) and I just have to say....awkward~. I'm sorry, it was nothing like I expected. Couldn't it have been better directed? I just didn't like how Shariff was approaching Michelle. Like...okay chill dude, you don't have to rub your face against hers, back and forth, in a desperate tone, telling her you love her, and asking her if she loves you the same, etc, you guys are gonna get each other no matter what, okay? HAHA. Michelle looked a bit frightened to me. HAHA. It wasn't natural and romantic like how I pictured it to be...shame...shame on the director. Was it like that for the musical? I'm curious now. Actually, does this lakorn follow the novel closely? I feel like CH7, doing what they do best, exaggerated things a bit even though I've no idea how the novel is. Haha.

sl33py

sarNie Hatchling
I'm not very fonded with the end. It felt so plain and rush. So the mom never accept her. The wedding is nice but needs improvement. Wish they extend it after the wedding. At least show the 6 kids or how his mom learn to accept Michelle. I'm tired of the fake and forehead kiss. Overall, I do love this drama but it could have been better. If this drama were remake in the future, I hope they choose pra nang whose willing to give it all in term of love scene since this supposed to be romance. I will sure miss Tui and Kwan together. Hope both will pair again.