❤️[CH7] Hua Jai Look Poochai (Media Studio): Now Tisanart / Kem Hussawee

kjc1994

sarNie Oldmaid
Kem is my favorite new Ch7 star so I decided to watch this. This lakorn was okay. Kinda slow sometimes. I wish they didn’t have some many memory scenes. That dragged the lakorn for me. I liked the pranangs scenes. They were very cute and lovey so I could look pass a lot of things.

Now’s character is so cute in this lakorn. She truly loves the pek and just had such a bubbly and happy personality. She never annoyed me and I felt bad for her in a few episodes since Kem’s character was all about his revenge and sometimes seemed like he didn’t even care about her love for him.

Kem’s character was out for revenge. I thought he looked really young in here but still cute. I like bodyguard lakorns so it was cute how he always took care of her. Pek’s character was more of a closed person who didn’t share his feelings as much but he was very loyal to whatever he believed and felt.

I have to say that overall, there weren’t too many characters that annoyed me. I’m glad there wasn’t a third person in the pranangs relationship. I mean Mint was in here but she paired up with Blew and she never took it too far. She wanted the person she loved to be happy and she had such a cute character in here. I liked her character in So Wayree and also in here. Peks brother did piss me off a few times but nothing I couldn’t overlook.

I can say I enjoyed this lakorn for the most part and Kem really has been lucky and casted in good productions and with good neks. I hope he continues to have that especially since he’s my favorite not just on screen but off screen. He has a lovable personality and is very humble and I hope he stays like that forever. Makes it easy to support someone like that!

Last edited:

Cupid Candy

sarNie Coma
This was some weak sauce revenge lakorn. The lakorn started off strong but once the pra'ek revealed his motives to the n'ek, the lakorn really had no where to go.

What I liked:
I liked how forward the n'ek was and she had unconditional love for the pra'ek. Even when she thought that he killed her dad, she wasn't mad at him for very long. No matter what Nop did to her, she still defended him. Kem and Now had decent chemistry and I liked their scenes together before everything was revealed.

What I didn't like:
This lakorn was slow. After the pra'ek's plans were revealed, the lakorn moved at a snail's pace. Then when you think everything is a-ok after Pin's dad goes to jail and 2 out of 4 of the bad guys were dead, the lakorn was at a standstill for the longest time. This lakorn isn't very long if you think about it but it feels like a never ending lakorn because of how slow it is and how long things drag for. I'm starting to think that the last 2 episodes shouldn't have existed because 50% of it was just flashbacks. Then when you thought that Am was done for, they just had to have his character show up last minute to kidnap the n'ek. That scene was totally unnecessary. The brother was such an annoying character. I know I shouldn't blame Blew but I could not stand his face for most of this lakorn. He was such a spoiled brat and he was so mean to Nop for no reason. His dad was also the worst too, he couldn't even soften up towards Nop after all he did for him. Krajieb started off cute then her clinginess got old very quickly. She and Blew were bleh together.

Media Studio seriously makes the most boring lakorns for ch7. I hope Kem and Mookda's lakorn turns out okay.