[Ch7] Hua Jai Teuan (Samankarn Lakorn)

lakornsrok

sarNie Adult
yes Kwan is the official N'ek!! Soo exciting more kwanOM!! YES!! I hope they won't rush this and take their time WOOHOO!!

Sweet_09

❤All that you are is all that I'll ever need❤
Wow these two...already??? Whoa! Tat great!!! Lol! Even tho all i get from their first lakorn was recap lol!

jeanie1

sarNie Adult
Is it a remake of Chatchai/Kwang's lakorn? It's the same title. If so I remember a bit of the story. P'ek/N'ek were best friends when they were kids. Then something happened and p'ek had to go away. He comes back when they're all grown up but has a new fake identity. I think he wanted revenge on his mom/stepdad maybe? For leaving him and his dad or something? Anyhow he refuses to admit to n'ek that he was her pe chai but n'ek always kind of knew who he was.

I also think there was a remake after the Chatchai/Kwang version but I can't remember who was in that one.

little22

sarNie Juvenile
jeanie1 said:
Is it a remake of Chatchai/Kwang's lakorn? It's the same title. If so I remember a bit of the story. P'ek/N'ek were best friends when they were kids. Then something happened and p'ek had to go away. He comes back when they're all grown up but has a new fake identity. I think he wanted revenge on his mom/stepdad maybe? For leaving him and his dad or something? Anyhow he refuses to admit to n'ek that he was her pe chai but n'ek always kind of knew who he was.

I also think there was a remake after the Chatchai/Kwang version but I can't remember who was in that one.

I think this is a remake. the name sound familiar like with James and Ae Sasikarn. I didn't finish watching it though not sure abt the storyline

Kwan25

sarNie Adult
little22 said:

I think this is a remake. the name sound familiar like with James and Ae Sasikarn. I didn't finish watching it though not sure abt the storyline
Remaker from Jame and Ae jaa

Mahalo

sarNie OldFart
lakornsrok said:
Mahalo have you seen the old version before? If you did how was it and did you like it?
Honestly, it was pretty boring. Lol. I guess back then, they kept things too sophisticated. I think they'll probably add a little pizzazz to the new version. I do remember p'ek kidnapping n'ek though. That's something to look forward to. 

lenlin

sarNie Juvenile
Mahalo said:
Opening of the old version of James and Ae's version. I love the old OST.

I think this will be a good remake. I hope they make it more interesting than the old version.
I was just about to say I loved the OST from James and Ae's version, too. I didn't see the version that Chatchai and Kwang did, but as far as the storyline goes for James and Ae's version, it was interesting, but they didn't execute it very well so it wasn't as good as it could have been.

lakornsrok

sarNie Adult
Mahalo said:
Honestly, it was pretty boring. Lol. I guess back then, they kept things too sophisticated. I think they'll probably add a little pizzazz to the new version. I do remember p'ek kidnapping n'ek though. That's something to look forward to. 
were there any romance scenes? hahaha any slap kiss??

Mahalo

sarNie OldFart
lakornsrok said:
were there any romance scenes? hahaha any slap kiss??
Not much. That's why I said that they kept things sophisticated. LOL. P'ek and n'ek got along because they grew up together when they were little. The whole story was more of a guessing game for n'ek because she suspected that she knew him, but he had changed his identity. There were more slap and kiss scenes between the rai people.  

lakornsrok

sarNie Adult
Mahalo said:
Not much. That's why I said that they kept things sophisticated. LOL. P'ek and n'ek got along because they grew up together when they were little. The whole story was more of a guessing game for n'ek because she suspected that she knew him, but he had changed his identity. There were more slap and kiss scenes between the rai people.  
LOL WOW!! WTH!? Why would they focus on the rai soo dumb lmao but i heard that this production their filming quality is like movie and focus more on the character development. I do hope they at least have some romance cute scenes for us meaning SLAP KISS heheh

Mahalo

sarNie OldFart
lakornsrok said:
LOL WOW!! WTH!? Why would they focus on the rai soo dumb lmao but i heard that this production their filming quality is like movie and focus more on the character development. I do hope they at least have some romance cute scenes for us meaning SLAP KISS heheh
Because the rai people were rai and they did abusive things that needed a lot of slapping. Lol. P'ek was a gentleman so he didn't do things that disrespected anyone. He was smart and stood up for n'ek most of the time. 

lakornsrok

sarNie Adult
haha I mean yeah he is a gentlemen hehe but he should get a kiss from nek if she slaps him that's why it's slap and kiss hehe aww it's ok I just hope lots of cute scenes when he kidnaps her in OK version ;)

lenlin

sarNie Juvenile
Kwan25 said:
Yup more Omkwan. OK is their koojin name jaa ;)
It shouldn't be OK because OK means "mediocre/passable." It should be KO for "knockout," as in they're a knockout couple. :yes: