[CH7] Jao Sao Jum Yorm (Pordeecom) : Mik Tongraya/Pooklook Fonthip

KhoOnxNouxWanxJai

Staff member
The princess of entertainment Maesarin has to become the bride of a man she has never met. A man who has the heart of Satan, who is arrogant and spoiled. Messarin has to do whatever to stop this wedding, but at the wedding someone takes a picture of her and forces her hand. She has to go and discuss with Thaen the millionaire she once labelled as a heartless Satan.

preetam

sarNie Oldmaid
The princess of entertainment Maesarin has to become the bride of a man she has never met. A man who has the heart of Satan, who is arrogant and spoiled. Messarin has to do whatever to stop this wedding, but at the wedding someone takes a picture of her and forces her hand. She has to go and discuss with Thaen the millionaire she once labelled as a heartless Satan.
Typical nam nao storyline

Cupid Candy

sarNie Coma
I like the storyline but wished the n'ek was someone else, like someone younger than Mik. Would have been nice if it was Praew... Anyways, good for Mik for getting work left and right, hopefully ch7 treats him right for a long time.

xodxo

Trapped in MueyxTian's World! ❤️
Fitting pictures look good and yummy yo!! They both look compatible with each other. Pooklook is pretty darn cute! Mik too!
8A9F991C-20C7-4A93-A611-59507614AE30.jpeg 7C579122-38E1-4CC1-B5A8-BDAA57425724.jpeg

Yaam

sarNie Adult
Can't wait to see this. Miss Mik! Pook and him look good together regardless the age gap difference. If it was any other older actress I'd feel iffy, but Pook is probably Ch7 best actress for the past years only to be honest and she's beautiful! But I'm still jelly wishing it was Mik and Steph in here instead secretly. Haha.

Yaam

sarNie Adult
They match well it’s only a few years & I didn’t even notice, I haven’t watched anything of ch7 like forever, i like both so if you know if this going to be sub please let me know.
I grew up watching mainly Ch7 lakorns. Then when I switched over to Ch3 bc Ch7 lakorns got boring and ridiculous. Lol. Then somehow I landed upon Talay Fai - MikSteph and they're the only reason I'm watching Ch7 lakorns again but only there's.

SuzieJ

sarNie OldFart
im gonna watch this one if it gets subbed! pooklook is soo pretty! i first saw her on the thailand vs korea episode of Dream Team!