[CH7] Jao Sao Jum Yorm (Pordeecom) : Mik Tongraya/Pooklook Fonthip

Liddysopretty

sarNie Juvenile
Omg! Mik is doing Instagram live to tell us to catch it live because unfortunately, he won't be able to like other weekends due to filming the ending scenes of the lakorn with Bow.

He's so cute. I can't catch it live so gonna hang out at the thread. Hahah.

Liddysopretty

sarNie Juvenile
Ok...I'm trying to catch up and I'm not watching with subs so I'll just come on here and ask for any kind soul about this scene:

https://www.instagram.com/p/BnEYwW3gHP1/?hl=en&tagged=เจ้าสาวจำยอม

Anyone know what's going on and what's Pin saying to May?

And this scene?? Is Pin telling Kade that May and Ruth are seeing each other secretly? He seems to doubt Pin.

https://www.instagram.com/p/BnInK2zgDeA/?hl=en&tagged=เจ้าสาวจำยอม
1. May feels bad that she didn't buy the coffee shop for Ruj, so now they're living in poor conditions, so May is asking Ruj if he still wants her to buy the coffee shop for him? Pin intervenes and tells May to stop faking her kindness. She asks Kade if he knows about his wife, May, telling Nakarin to buy the coffee house and harshly evicting them out that her Mom lost hope and moved back to the countryside. May denied having anything to do with Nakarin purchasing the coffee shop and said she only found out about it right before she came here. Pin says, see, your wife knew about everything.

2. This was when May and Ruj met outside without telling Pin and Kade. Pin is just asking Kade does he know that May went to meet up with Ruj? Kade says no. Pin was like why are they meeting up and lying to us like this? Kade was trying to console her and told her that it could be for a real issue not necessarily what she thinks it is. Pin begs Kade to call May to ask where they're at because Ruj hasn't been answering her calls. Kade tells her no. He won't do it because if they are discussing about real issues, May won't answer his calls either. Kade tells Pin to have trust in Ruj. You must have trust for the relationship to last.

Dearest

恋の予感
1. May feels bad that she didn't buy the coffee shop for Ruj, so now they're living in poor conditions, so May is asking Ruj if he still wants her to buy the coffee shop for him? Pin intervenes and tells May to stop faking her kindness. She asks Kade if he knows about his wife, May, telling Nakarin to buy the coffee house and harshly evicting them out that her Mom lost hope and moved back to the countryside. May denied having anything to do with Nakarin purchasing the coffee shop and said she only found out about it right before she came here. Pin says, see, your wife knew about everything.
Thank you so much!! Blehhhhhhhhhh what dumb logic Pin has lol just finding out means she knew all along ahahahaha gosh she's stupid. She's trying pin Kade against May which I think she's awful for trying to do that. Her insecurities are getting the best of her. I hope Kade still believes in May and isn't swayed by her accusations.

Edit: Yay! Thanks again for translating :) Omg Kade is so sweet and mature for telling Pin that~ I loveeeeeeeeeeeeee that cause usually the p'ek would be all fuming with rage and jealousy, but he's not and thinks pretty logically.

Last edited:

Liddysopretty

sarNie Juvenile
^Kade is smart in here and he fully trusts and understands May. He tries to talk some sense into Pin but ya know, you can't fix stupid.

Pin is honestly an annoying character. The girl is the shady one all along, secretly eating and living with May's fiancé here YET she makes it seem like May is the one in the dark. Lol

Dearest

恋の予感
^Kade is smart in here and he fully trusts and understands May. He tries to talk some sense into Pin but ya know, you can't fix stupid.

Pin is honestly an annoying character. The girl is the shady one all along, secretly eating and living with May's fiancé here YET she makes it seem like May is the one in the dark. Lol
OMG so true!!! You really can't fix stupid :fighting3:Crazy how she's making May out to be a villain ugh dumb.

I'm starting to really warm up to May! I think I'm so used to how lakorn usually portray rich/ high status n'ek as sharp-tongue and overly defensive against those who try to step on them therefore I thought May was weak cause she never fights back against others. But then I realized her character is quite strong and comes off as classy/elegant therefore she don't need to yell at others or flaunt her status around in every argument.

Considering typically the n'ek who are high class usually have mothers that act poise, nice, and elegant--you think their daughters would mirror them. Yet, majority of the times, the n'ek is portrayed as fierce and catty. Not May though. Just from seeing small clips of her mom and making the assumption that May's mother was a kind, elegant woman--that's how May is too. Of course, we have back stories on all n'ek and how their personalities/ characters developed overtime blah blah blah, but I think May's a breath of fresh air.

Last edited:
I love your take on May’s character Dearest. And you have a point. Being strong does not always equate with fighting back. May takes no shiz especially from Lookaew.

Dearest

恋の予感
I love your take on May’s character Dearest. And you have a point. Being strong does not always equate with fighting back. May takes no shiz especially from Lookaew.
Yes! I love that! She's able to stand her ground against others, but she doesn't go nuts. She fights back, but with grace~ and if you push her, you'll get it!

Liddysopretty

sarNie Juvenile
OMG so true!!! You really can't fix stupid :fighting3:Crazy how she's making May out to be a villain ugh dumb.

I'm starting to really warm up to May! I think I'm so used to how lakorn usually portray rich/ high status n'ek as sharp-tongue and overly defensive against those who try to step on them therefore I thought May was weak cause she never fights back against others. But then I realized her character is quite strong and comes off as classy/elegant therefore she don't need to yell at others or flaunt her status around in every argument.

Considering typically the n'ek who are high class usually have mothers that act poise, nice, and elegant--you think their daughters would mirror them. Yet, majority of the times, the n'ek is portrayed as a fierce and catty. Not May though. Just from seeing small clips of her mom and making the assumption that May's mother was a kind, elegant woman--that's how May is too. Of course, we have back stories on all n'ek and how their personalities/ characters developed overtime blah blah blah, but I think May's a breath of fresh air.
I think it's how the actress portrays or interprets certain characters too. Pook knows how to use her face and voice, so she comes off as strong but subtle. May is classy. She's drama free except for when it comes to Ruj and Nakarin. I mean, I guess the show must go on with some drama to make Kade jealous. Hahah.

I like May but she can wisen up a bit. I feel as though she knows better than that but because she's always trying to run from her own heart towards Kade, she's always inviting trouble. Haha.

Dearest

恋の予感
I think it's how the actress portrays or interprets certain characters too. Pook knows how to use her face and voice, so she comes off as strong but subtle. May is classy. She's drama free except for when it comes to Ruj and Nakarin. I mean, I guess the show must go on with some drama to make Kade jealous. Hahah.

I like May but she can wisen up a bit. I feel as though she knows better than that but because she's always trying to run from her own heart towards Kade, she's always inviting trouble. Haha.
Haha oh yes! May doesn't come without flaws. She definitely needs to be more considerate toward Kade. I feel like she's hesitant, but at the same time she does like him. I'm like, girl, just go with the flow and give him some sugar cause at this point, you both like each other so what gives! :rolleyes:

Liddysopretty

sarNie Juvenile
Finally, May and Pin are on the same page and have begun to understand each other.

Ruj's Mom is freaking crazy. Hahah.

I just love how Kade protects May in this episode. His words are very charming and admirable.

Liddysopretty

sarNie Juvenile
At least there are still some cute and sweet scenes for us to enjoy. I just love the dynamics of Kade and May's relationship. They patch up very quickly. That's real life. If you care about someone, you don't wait for days or weeks to clear up the misunderstandings, you almost can't wait to explain and have the other person not be mad at you. Lol

Dearest

恋の予感
Finally, May and Pin are on the same page and have begun to understand each other.

Ruj's Mom is freaking crazy. Hahah.

I just love how Kade protects May in this episode. His words are very charming and admirable.
Oh yay!!! That's good! I can't catch it live, but keep us updated hehehehehe this makes me more excited to watch later. I keep refreshing my IG for updates every now and then lol

Dearest

恋の予感
At least there are still some cute and sweet scenes for us to enjoy. I just love the dynamics of Kade and May's relationship. They patch up very quickly. That's real life. If you care about someone, you don't wait for days or weeks to clear up the misunderstandings, you almost can't wait to explain and have the other person not be mad at you. Lol
Yes!! So freakin' true~ I love how Kade is always going to clear things up and May doesn't really hold it against him too long.
It was classy of May to call Pin to talk. The problem now is the annoying grandma.
Wow! Ugh, that's amazing and honestly, I've not seen a n'ek do that before. Love it!

Ruth's mom though...wtf? She's way scary and mean. May should be glad cause she dodged a bullet and fell straight into the arms of Kade haha

Reactions: Ele

Liddysopretty

sarNie Juvenile
Oh yay!!! That's good! I can't catch it live, but keep us updated hehehehehe this makes me more excited to watch later. I keep refreshing my IG for updates every now and then lol
I'll do a live cap or summaries for tomorrow's episode because I have to go to work in about 10 minutes. I do hope there's a lot more international people watching the drama. I know English subs are hard to find. This is the best that I can do. Lol And once the English subs are released, it would have ended airing, so it wouldn't be as fun. Haha.