[CH7] Jao Sao Jum Yorm (Pordeecom) : Mik Tongraya/Pooklook Fonthip

Liddysopretty

sarNie Juvenile
This one is rare for me because I'm dying to know what's going to happen next but it's worth it to wait. Hehe.

Pook looks really good with her hair all tied up. Not that many girls can do that.

One of my favorite outfits from May's wardrobe is still the white one in Episode 2 when Kade and May met again at her resort. The one where it shows her side. So pretty and chic. Pook has a nice and toned body.

Rita

Nadech <3
I just finished ep 8 and 9... try again. I think the site is up again. Hate those annoying trolls..

I think that scene where Kade got shot is nicely done.
is it working on the site? for some reason, it is still restricted for me :( idk why.

MTan

sarNie Egg
is it working on the site? for some reason, it is still restricted for me :( idk why.
Th private site is still down but the ep 8/9 are posted. I emailed them. Maybe that’s why I managed to watch it. Hope no more trolls messing up for everyone.

Rita

Nadech <3
Dang, these trolls are ruining it for everyone.

I'm a bit bored and so tempted to read the summaries. :confused12:
yeah i am pissed cuz i can't watch it anymore. where are you getting summaries from?

Liddysopretty

sarNie Juvenile
yeah i am pissed cuz i can't watch it anymore. where are you getting summaries from?
Some people have it on YouTube, some on Manager, some on True, and some on other random sites. I haven't looked into it because once I do, I have to read them. Haha.

Rita

Nadech <3
I can finally watch again, YAY! I only saw ep 8 last night. It was so cute and the whole durian situation cracked me up.

Bon omg. We need a DNA check

Liddysopretty

sarNie Juvenile
Sorry, I don't know and I don't know where to find that information either. But so far, 16 chapters from that website isn't even the ending yet.

Wow! May gets hurt and kidnapped a lot in here. Hahah.

I skimmed a bit of the summaries but will stop because I want to watch it with no bias.

Hi guys, is there any website where I can watch this live? The previous links posted does not work anymore.

There seems to be region restriction on my side.

Rita

Nadech <3
do ch.7 post their lakorn on youtube like ch.3? i don't think since i wasn't able to find any. anyone can confirm?

do ch.7 post their lakorn on youtube like ch.3? i don't think since i wasn't able to find any. anyone can confirm?
They don’t post full episodes only snippets. They have an app bugaboo where you will find their shows but if outside of TH there is a corresponding fee. I tried to subscribe but I keep getting that my subscription expired when I just joined.