[CH7] Jao Sao Jum Yorm (Pordeecom) : Mik Tongraya/Pooklook Fonthip

Liddysopretty

sarNie Juvenile
How did May end up being so dumb? Haha. If May doesn't believe Kade, a man who has literally died for her like 10 times by now about Nakarin being a bad person, the next time she decides to waltz out there with Nakarin on her own, she deserves whatever pain he inflicts on her. Really? It's not rocket science to figure out that Nakarin is a bit too weird and creepy. May is so dumb. How can you keep allowing a guy like Nakarin near you when you have a husband already?! And a husband who has risked so much for you?! Like seriously. May makes no sense. Yes, the drama needs to be prolonged so they're making May dumb but seriously?

I honestly thought Nakarin or Bon can redeem himself later on but he just keeps getting worse. In today's episode, he intentionally killed May, his Father, and Pin's child. That's just too much now. There's no turning back and forgiving this dude even though he had a sad past. Look Kaew is super annoying. Like girl, get a grip of yourself.

HNA0

☀️
How did May end up being so dumb? Haha. If May doesn't believe Kade, a man who has literally died for her like 10 times by now about Nakarin being a bad person, the next time she decides to waltz out there with Nakarin on her own, she deserves whatever pain he inflicts on her. Really? It's not rocket science to figure out that Nakarin is a bit too weird and creepy. May is so dumb. How can you keep allowing a guy like Nakarin near you when you have a husband already?! And a husband who has risked so much for you?! Like seriously. May makes no sense. Yes, the drama needs to be prolonged so they're making May dumb but seriously?

I honestly thought Nakarin or Bon can redeem himself later on but he just keeps getting worse. In today's episode, he intentionally killed May, his Father, and Pin's child. That's just too much now. There's no turning back and forgiving this dude even though he had a sad past. Look Kaew is super annoying. Like girl, get a grip of yourself.
I agree with you. I don’t understand why they would made May so dumb.

Liddysopretty

sarNie Juvenile
Kade is like Husband of the Century for me. I don't like the inconsistency of May. She hated Kade in the beginning but trusted Nakarin so easily. Even a child can see that Nakarin doesn't like May, there's a hidden agenda. I love Kade, always solving the puzzle.

Liddysopretty

sarNie Juvenile
What May should have done to make Kade know that she truly trusts him and appreciates his chivalry is give him some LOVE. Haha. Poor guy, still hasn't gotten any after 11 episodes. Hahah.

I don't see what the big deal is?

Liddysopretty

sarNie Juvenile
It's probably ending next week, so I hope we get all 3 episodes even if they're going to be filler episodes. Just as long as they fill those episodes with lots of Kade and May, I'll be fine. I can't imagine my weekends without them once the drama ends. I still adore them so much.

MKfan132

sarNie Coma
I haven't seen episode 12 yet, do they know about Nakarin/Bon yet or no?.

Is it really ending next week? How sad. :(
I hope before the show ends they will have awilling| scene. A no to rush ending.

I don't understand Nackarin/Bon's anger towards May, like sure she is part of the family that ruined his life
unintentionally but May was just a kid then. And May has been civil towards him friendly even. He is too blinded by his plot for revenge. Which is too much.

How come May forgave Lookaew so easily? Like the girl choked her to death..she had the nerve to go to her bday party and asked May to take her to Nackarin which put her in danger.

For someone who is suppose to be a rich business woman, May lacked bodyguards. After too many threats on her life, she should have figure out the pattern. Please wisen up Khun May.

Kade tho:worship2:. He truly deserve some love from his wife.
:thumbup: May is being affectionate to him..slowly...getting there. When is she gonna admit her feelings?

Liddysopretty

sarNie Juvenile
Is it really ending next week? How sad. :(
I hope before the show ends they will have awilling| scene. A no to rush ending.

I don't understand Nackarin/Bon's anger towards May, like sure she is part of the family that ruined his life
unintentionally but May was just a kid then. And May has been civil towards him friendly even. He is too blinded by his plot for revenge. Which is too much.

How come May forgave Lookaew so easily? Like the girl choked her to death..she had the nerve to go to her bday party and asked May to take her to Nackarin which put her in danger.

For someone who is suppose to be a rich business woman, May lacked bodyguards. After too many threats on her life, she should have figure out the pattern. Please wisen up Khun May.

Kade tho:worship2:. He truly deserve some love from his wife.
:thumbup: May is being affectionate to him..slowly...getting there. When is she gonna admit her feelings?
Yeah, it's ending next week. It has to since Mik goes into ordination around the 20th? I think. On Instagram, they're already talking about putting in the final hours for the drama, so basically, they're filming or have already filmed the ending. Well, if you look at the tags, we already see the ending scene, looks like, May in the red dress on the beach with Kade?!

Dude. THEY BETTER HAVE EVEN A MORE ROMANTIC AND HEART JERKING WILLING SCENE THAN their first time in Episode One. Haha. I hope they have MANY! Hahah.

It's truly not a rushed ending. They're already resolving every loose end, just one more revelation on who Bon is and that's it. I loved the pace, development, and progression of this lakorn, sooooo well done.

Bon hates May because she and her Mom stole his Dad away from him and his Mom, May's Mom killed his Mom, and his Dad has been living in luxury with his new kid for all these years. He's psycho so you can't really reason with him. He definitely inherited his Mom's craziness.

That's what I'm saying! May got dumber as the drama carried on. Haha. Who in the world forgives someone so easily like that for attempted murder? And yes, please hire some bodyguards.

I hope they touch basis with May's struggling resort issues. BUT if you think about it, it has been resolved. The person behind the sabotage that caused the loss of business was Khun Danai, who is now dead and the person behind him is Nakarin. So once they're wiped out, her business just needs a revamped reputation and it'll be okay.

The story is pretty well written.

I just want LOTS OF KADE AND MAY, add in a baby too since they talked about that earlier. Hahah.

Yeah, it's ending next week. It has to since Mik goes into ordination around the 20th? I think. On Instagram, they're already talking about putting in the final hours for the drama, so basically, they're filming or have already filmed the ending. Well, if you look at the tags, we already see the ending scene, looks like, May in the red dress on the beach with Kade?!

Dude. THEY BETTER HAVE EVEN A MORE ROMANTIC AND HEART JERKING WILLING SCENE THAN their first time in Episode One. Haha. I hope they have MANY! Hahah.

It's truly not a rushed ending. They're already resolving every loose end, just one more revelation on who Bon is and that's it. I loved the pace, development, and progression of this lakorn, sooooo well done.

Bon hates May because she and her Mom stole his Dad away from him and his Mom, May's Mom killed his Mom, and his Dad has been living in luxury with his new kid for all these years. He's psycho so you can't really reason with him. He definitely inherited his Mom's craziness.

That's what I'm saying! May got dumber as the drama carried on. Haha. Who in the world forgives someone so easily like that for attempted murder? And yes, please hire some bodyguards.

I hope they touch basis with May's struggling resort issues. BUT if you think about it, it has been resolved. The person behind the sabotage that caused the loss of business was Khun Danai, who is now dead and the person behind him is Nakarin. So once they're wiped out, her business just needs a revamped reputation and it'll be okay.

The story is pretty well written.

I just want LOTS OF KADE AND MAY, add in a baby too since they talked about that earlier. Hahah.
I also have a feeling that it would be the ending shot (may in red dress) on the beach a usual ending but I'd be happily surprised if there's more.

I just hope that the revelation will happen on Friday but I think Nackarin will cause more trouble. I might see it wrong but isn't it Guy in Mik's IG story? If he was in that beach with them what could be his scene?

I love how protective her loyal employees are to her. Esp. Ruong. May was too kind sometimes.

I agree that this is one well written script. And we had tons of sweet scenes than fighting/bickering with our pranang.

Yes to the baby!

Liddysopretty

sarNie Juvenile
Ah Cha and Roong are AWESOME! I was hoping they would hook up in the drama but that didn't happen. Haha.

Based on Instagram, there's another wedding that is about to happen between Kade and May and then the WILLING SCENE! Haha.

I hope they do a time lapse with a baby. Hahaha.

Liddysopretty

sarNie Juvenile
Omg! They're done filming!

I feel like crying a teeny tad bit. Hahha.

Anyway, Nakarin seems to be alive and even dressed as a groomsman at Kade and May's second wedding?!! Awww, I hope so. Even though he did the unforgivable BUT it's like he has been dead this entire time, so May dying once or twice to bring him back to life is I guess okay. I haven't read the summaries. Don't want to. I want to embrace and enjoy the last episodes of their amazing lakorn.

Dang. What happened to everyone?! This thread is so quiet. Lol

Liddysopretty

sarNie Juvenile
Even Look Kaew is at the wedding dressed up similarly to a bridesmaid too. I hope Nakarin and Look Kaew are really together and not just the production having the actor and actress there to celebrate the last day of filming. Hahah. It looks so festive and happy!

MKfan132

sarNie Coma
Just finished episode 12, good episode :).

Again Kade and May are so sweet:icon12:, Kade is piecing together who the real Bon is.