[CH7] Jao Sao Jum Yorm (Pordeecom) : Mik Tongraya/Pooklook Fonthip

I'm trying to download the video link that was provided but for each link...... its it rerally going to take 4- HOURS ??? :confused12::confused12::confused12::confused12:Yes, u heard me correctly, it s say 4 hrs.:facepalm::facepalm::facepalm: So the question here is, does yours say the same thing? I LOVE U MUSE !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

You need to pay for the premium service of Filefactory to have a faster download or sign up for membership but still it will be slow unlike the premium.

Zen G

sarNie Egg
I'm trying to download the video link that was provided but for each link...... its it rerally going to take 4- HOURS ??? :confused12::confused12::confused12::confused12:Yes, u heard me correctly, it s say 4 hrs.:facepalm::facepalm::facepalm: So the question here is, does yours say the same thing? I LOVE U MUSE !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
You can download the dailymotion videos instead... way faster... but you get two vids per episode...

Reactions: D~D

Zen G

sarNie Egg
Hi,

Is it true that Pooklook is not with CH7 anymore?
Yes. You can check out instagram with her name as the hashtag. She seems to have transferred to a new channel. Her lakorn is expected to be in mid 2019. I feel sad for this because I was expecting she'd do another lakorn with mik in the future. Their chemistry was lit! <Sigh>

Reactions: D~D

x0unerthanlater

`my dragon's blood is blue`
Currently watching this atm. I'm not expecting much but the chemistry is good.

I feel like some ppl were miscast lol The 2nd leads aren't speculator.

The plot is pretty typical.

I hope I can finish this, I'm not a fan of repetitive writing though.