[CH7] Karn La Krang Neung Nai Hua Jai (Mongkol Kan Lakorn) : Mick Thongraya / Pim Pimprapa

loveee123

sarNie Egg
i havent watch today ep yet. but for those who does. did Tik Kong got the black book thats why he wants to destory Cherming? but was it just bcos he couldnt handle it anymore?

saobomp

sarNie Adult
No, he didn't get the black book. Cherming just found out that Ti Kong been doing stuff behind his back. Plus he has Daniel's father as a back up to help him.

I think he wants to help Cherming get better b/c he knows that only Fahsai can help him recover. I believe he trust Fahsai enough to know that she she wont have a change in heart that quick. If she did, he would be okay with it since he loves both of them?

Ti Kong isn't going to settle for less. He wants to be up top so greed will show thru him.

Gosh, have to wait another week for it to air blah! boo hoo!!!

menam

sarNie Egg
No, he didn't get the black book. Cherming just found out that Ti Kong been doing stuff behind his back. Plus he has Daniel's father as a back up to help him.

I think he wants to help Cherming get better b/c he knows that only Fahsai can help him recover. I believe he trust Fahsai enough to know that she she wont have a change in heart that quick. If she did, he would be okay with it since he loves both of them?

Ti Kong isn't going to settle for less. He wants to be up top so greed will show thru him.

Gosh, have to wait another week for it to air blah! boo hoo!!!
So now their relationship is back to square one again. Danial could just ask Fahsai nicely to take care of Cherming. He pushes her away but suffuring inside when he sees her with Cherming.

choua_lee16

sarNie Hatchling
I think Daniel is not so much pushing Fahsai away but giving her the opportunity to take care of and fall in love with Chernming. Daniel knows that now, Chernming has no one left so perhaps with Fahsai in his life, Chernming will be able to continue living. Daniel knows that it'll hurt him if Fahsai does choose Chernming but he's happy knowing that both of the people he cares and loves the most are together and not alone. Sometimes I want Daniel to be selfish but that's not the Daniel we all know. He uses logic more than emotions to make decisions and at this time, Fahsai loving and taking care of Chernming is what's best in his eyes.

And can I just comment on how handsome Mik is! I've watched his previous lakorns before and thought he was good looking but with KLKNNHJ, every time he comes on screen my heart just beats really fast and catch myself thinking about how handsome and good looking he is :love::love::love: and not to mention his acting when he found out about Botan in this episode was just superb :clap:

menam

sarNie Egg
Me too! Which is why I hope Tle Tawan does part 2 of the book so we get to see Chernming's happily ever after too.
How is the rating for this one. I read somewhere that if the rating for this one is good, then Tle would do part 2 and 3 of this book. Part 2 is about Chernming.

saobomp

sarNie Adult
I love Fahsai's parents. They are so funny and cute lol. Her mom so sweet trying to help her out hehe. Oh how I dislike Eit's character ugh. No, Dr Kwan but there's him in this episode Agrrr.

menam

sarNie Egg
Episode 9 was a little big heavy for me in term of violent. I choke up when Fai talked about her parents. I felt disconnected on the scene Danial phoned Chern Ming to meet up about Oliver and the scene Danial saw the video of Botan & big brother and Danial was driving very fast.

It is only three more episodes. I am going to miss the show.

Maya_Fantasy

sarNie Oldmaid
I have not start on this yet, so those that has been watching can you please tell me if Oliver (the policeman) is play by Rang?

I just a saw a little clip and I thought it was him, but I wasn't sure, I need to see longer clip, but I will wait until I watch the whole thing first. ;)