[CH7] Karn La Krang Neung Nai Hua Jai (Mongkol Kan Lakorn) : Mick Thongraya / Pim Pimprapa

saobomp

sarNie Adult
Saw pictures of Mik and Bella and wonder if it's just a photo shoot together because they look great together. Anyone know?

Also, he has an upcoming Lakorn with Green? Storyline anyone?

Maricon

sarNie Oldmaid
Saw pictures of Mik and Bella and wonder if it's just a photo shoot together because they look great together. Anyone know?

Also, he has an upcoming Lakorn with Green? Storyline anyone?
Mik and Bella attended an event together :) The Mall Miracle of Plants Show :)

Chan Duchess

sarNie Egg
Does anyone know what other lakorns was Mick in beside this and Talay Fai?

jjinxx

Is your "nom" Fai-approved?
Started watching this yesterday and it's so good! I'm on episode 5, and Daniel finally verbalized the phrase "she's my woman" *swoon for Fah* 555
Mik and Pim look sooooo cute together! I'm really liking their pairing and their chemistry. He's really tall in front of her too, it's such a cute height difference. Daniel has got to be one of my favorite mafia leaders, he's not ruthless, but he can take care of business and protect his friends and Fahsai too. He is quiet, but he's also willing to open up for Fah, not being stubborn and being cold towards her. It was hilarious when they were in Japan and he made her mad at him, so he forced himself to laugh to show he's following her advice. It's quite refreshing how sweet and forward they are with each other, while not moving too fast either.

I also enjoy the bromance between Daniel/Ah Biao and Daniel/Chen Ming. Ah Biao totally ships Daniel and Fahsai, I find that so adorable. Even though Daniel and CM are currently rivals, their past friendship was so gukgik lol. Same with the girl power between Fahsai, Fai, and Nuch. Those three are adorable. Fai and Ah Biao are cute too. She is already melting his vengeful heart lol.

I'm glad there's not much of a reference to Botan. She's got the same face as Fah, but Daniel doesn't seem fixated on replacing Botan with Fah; he's pretty much in love with Fah as she is. It's sweet.

Eeeeee, doctor Kwan is so annoying. She is just out to get Fah, wanting to steal Fah's happiness, it seems.

Nanciie

sarNie Egg
Just watch all ep 1-5.4 in one setting now gotta wait >.<

Love the drama so far, really like Mik character here than talay fai which I eventually dropped. And love the pairing they're really cute looking together

@jjinxx i also like that part it made me lol Daniel " ha ha ha" was so cute and yeah dr Kwan is annoying the hell out of me only appears a lil but ruin my mood lol

One thing about this though the action sequence seems not to par like the fight scenes are like slow, I'm used to watching better action/fighting scenes in other dramas, are Thai action drama like this or just happen to be this one?

sarNie Adult
I'm almost all caught up to you guys lol. 2 more episodes. Things are getting serious though. Baddie about to blow up Fahsai. Damn.

Nice to see the mom like Fahsai. I dunno about his dad. I feel bad for Daniel, Chen Ming and Ah Biao. They're all good guys and friends who have to face a lot of loss just because other people want power.

This quote is relevant.

“Power is best held by the ones who don’t want it.”

Edit: btw, does anyone know the song that plays in ep. 8 when fai is sleeping with ah biao after he gets beat up? and she says, "don't worry. i'll take responsibility of you." lmao

Last edited:

saobomp

sarNie Adult
I noticed him in there and he was good. I like action so I watched it. Anything fighting type I don't mind as long as I like the storyline or main characters

Anonymous<3

sarNie Oldmaid
Where do you guys watch this? I don't see it uploaded on youtube and I know Ch.7 doesn't upload it on their channel either.

saobomp

sarNie Adult
Where do you guys watch this? I don't see it uploaded on youtube and I know Ch.7 doesn't upload it on their channel either.
Thaivideos uploaded it. Check her list. Mik was in uniform and he looked good too hehe. It's cute and funny btw him and bow.

saobomp

sarNie Adult
Started watching this yesterday and it's so good! I'm on episode 5, and Daniel finally verbalized the phrase "she's my woman" *swoon for Fah* 555
Mik and Pim look sooooo cute together! I'm really liking their pairing and their chemistry. He's really tall in front of her too, it's such a cute height difference. Daniel has got to be one of my favorite mafia leaders, he's not ruthless, but he can take care of business and protect his friends and Fahsai too. He is quiet, but he's also willing to open up for Fah, not being stubborn and being cold towards her. It was hilarious when they were in Japan and he made her mad at him, so he forced himself to laugh to show he's following her advice. It's quite refreshing how sweet and forward they are with each other, while not moving too fast either.

I also enjoy the bromance between Daniel/Ah Biao and Daniel/Chen Ming. Ah Biao totally ships Daniel and Fahsai, I find that so adorable. Even though Daniel and CM are currently rivals, their past friendship was so gukgik lol. Same with the girl power between Fahsai, Fai, and Nuch. Those three are adorable. Fai and Ah Biao are cute too. She is already melting his vengeful heart lol.

I'm glad there's not much of a reference to Botan. She's got the same face as Fah, but Daniel doesn't seem fixated on replacing Botan with Fah; he's pretty much in love with Fah as she is. It's sweet.

Eeeeee, doctor Kwan is so annoying. She is just out to get Fah, wanting to steal Fah's happiness, it seems.
I think with Dr Kwan she just want to prove that she can get what she want and to win over Fahsai. Can't stand her and Eit.

Chan Duchess

sarNie Egg
I noticed him in there and he was good. I like action so I watched it. Anything fighting type I don't mind as long as I like the storyline or main characters
Okay wow I have to be honest. I just started Kard Chuerk and it's so good. I regret not watching this the first time. The only reason I did not was bc it had Kelly and he's not my favorite.