[CH7] Karn La Krang Neung Nai Hua Jai (Mongkol Kan Lakorn) : Mick Thongraya / Pim Pimprapa

menam

sarNie Egg
Does anyone know how Viki and dramafever subbing works? If we request this drama to be subbed by them, would they do it. I really would like this drama to be subbed in English. I understand Thai a little, but not to the great extent.

choua_lee16

sarNie Hatchling
Does anyone know how Viki and dramafever subbing works? If we request this drama to be subbed by them, would they do it. I really would like this drama to be subbed in English. I understand Thai a little, but not to the great extent.
I believe there has to be "team" that comes together to sub the drama together, and it's usually based on their free time only.

Reading the recaps from Lovefia really does help understand the lakorn more if you don't understand Thai. Her recaps are what is helping me.

choua_lee16

sarNie Hatchling
Finally caught up with episode 5 and awwww Daniel is just the sweetest. He finally made a mark on Fahsai by giving her his bracelet. He's totally cute blushing seeing her wear his bracelet. But urghhh Dr. Kwan and her two minions are so annoying! I'm glad Daniel pays no interest in Dr. Kwan. And can I add that Daniel waiting for Fahsai to get home after being taken away from Chernming was just so gentlemen of him too. I squealed knowing he wanted to make sure she got home safely.

@saobomp, Daniel was def. rocking the white outfit, so hot!!! He looks so good in his suits too, all of them do. Next week looks intense, and some jealousy too. It looks like perhaps Daniel will be forcing a kiss next week slapandkiss

choua_lee16

sarNie Hatchling
Did I miss this in today's episode or did it not air (yet)? LOL maybe it'll come up as a flashback?? I rewatched the scene and this is the exact dress Fai was wearing when they jumped in the water.

saobomp

sarNie Adult
Did I miss this in today's episode or did it not air (yet)? LOL maybe it'll come up as a flashback?? I rewatched the scene and this is the exact dress Fai was wearing when they jumped in the water.

No it's actually the bodyguard and fai. They were trying to escape so jumped into the water.

Yes, they all look good in the suits. Mik just look good with the height and looks. Gosh if he worked out more holy mo lol.

I can't wait to watch next week episode. Seems like he might try to make him dislike her boo hoo. I was just enjoying their lovey dovey moments too.

little22

sarNie Juvenile
This is so good. I enjoy all her friends and couples. Next week looks so good. Daniel will force kiss her and rip her shirt that is so sexy. I wonder if thats a complete kiss rape turn willing. I wonder why he does that to her too. Was it jealous or he finds the truth she lied to him getting the black book. It so suspicious how 2 friends being enemies. It much be an inside job. I love this lakorn so much that I can't wait for the next part. A lot of scenes of daniel and fah too.

menam

sarNie Egg
I read somewhere that in the book there was a rape scene but it got cut it out because it does not suited the present time. It might be slap and kiss.

choua_lee16

sarNie Hatchling
@saobomp yea I said the friend and right hand man, I hope they didn't cut it out, I will be so sad :( I totally LOL'd when right hand man told Fai that Daniel wanted him to go with the girls but since their car is full, he won't tag along. Fai def. took advantage of the situation.

@Thomasina Daniel's father thinks that with Fahsai around, Daniel isn't going to be a good leader for the gang. He thinks love will weaken Daniel up and it will prevent Daniel from fulfilling his potential "boss" status. I'm just happy that in this episode, Daniel tells his dad who's the real boss and tells his dad to stop interfering with Fahsai.

Spoilers for next week! I'm constantly checking IG for any updated photos/videos. The wait for next week's episode is going to kill me.

saobomp

sarNie Adult
Wow, rape? wonder what would have triggered that?

hate them taking stuff out that needs to be in!!!

Choua, yes, I'm anticipating next week! I actually like Fahsai's character. She doesn't really believe anyone and just go with her instinct. She's not very jealous but does show a lil to herself.

loveee123

sarNie Egg
tbh, i thought i wasnt gonna like this drama but damn i fell in love:angel10::aaaaa: daniel is sooo hot:coleman:like okay, but i feel bad for the cherming guy :worship2: but anyways, i cant wait for next week ep. that force kiss was like :cheer::clap:

Pooh4ever

sarNie Adult
Oh this drama. My first for both Mick and Pim, and they are so dreamy together. I don't usually like mafia type of drama, especially ones that deal with look-alike past lover and present n'ek, but this one somehow is so addicting. You know you've become an addict when you're watching a lakorn without subtitles, and loving every seconds of it even though you barely understand what they're saying lol. But fortunately, there are recaps I can read to at least, understand the content of each episode. So grateful for lovefia for her recaps.

The chemistry between Mick and Pim is explosive. Mick is so good at giving off this cold, calm demeanor, but whenever his character, Daniel, is around Fahsai he's this puppy that's madly in love. So cute, the both of them. And Pim is doing a really good job playing this weak, but not so weak, feisty character. I give her pros for giving a distinct differences in Boran and Fahsai. I'm glad Fahsai is not Boran, because Boran is such a boring character. She's to Mary Sue for my liking. I'm surprised the lakorn didn't bring up the "he likes/loves me because I look like his past lover" cliche, which I appreciate they didn't because I hate that lol. I also love the secondary couple as well, Pui and Fai are cute too. Pui kills me in the recent episode when he attempted to smile :risas3: He's so funny and cute.

It makes me sad that this drama is not being subbed :( The recaps helped, but it would've been great to watch with subtitles. Still I'm grateful for whatever sources of translation :D

Last edited:

member101

sarNie Egg
I was wondering who's Pui. Lol The bodyguard name is Chen Biao not Pui. I love his scenes with Puifai. They're so cute and funny. I hope they bring back the underwater kiss scene. It's cute that Puifai is changing him little by little. Mek is such a dreamy oppa and a good actor for someone who's new. I am so in love with him.

saobomp

sarNie Adult
Right, he's very dreamy hehe! I had my eyes on hi
I was wondering who's Pui. Lol The bodyguard name is Chen Biao not Pui. I love his scenes with Puifai. They're so cute and funny. I hope they bring back the underwater kiss scene. It's cute that Puifai is changing him little by little. Mek is such a dreamy oppa and a good actor for someone who's new. I am so in love with him.

Right, he's very dreamy hehe! I had my eyes on him since I first seen him in Kard Cheuk. Been following him since.

Puifai and Nute (i think that's her name, in the big glasses) are such good friends to Fahsai. They are so funny. This lakorn have sad, action, serious, funny scenes. Not too depressing which is good.

Glad, we'll have more people to discuss the lakorn with :)

Pooh4ever

sarNie Adult
LOL This is what happens when you're watching the lakorn raw and can't comprehend the names lol. So who's Pui then? I swear when I was reading the recaps there's a character name Pui. But thanks for the correction. I will remember it now, I mean how can I forget when every time something went wrong Boss screamed his name. But yeah, I adore this Chen Biao character so much. Not sure if you watch Kdrama, but his character reminds me of Jo Jung Suk's character in The King 2 Hearts. The loyal bodyguard of Lee Seung Gi's character. He was so emotionless too and super duper loyal, but he completely stole the show from LSG and his relationship with the princess was heartbreaking. One of my favorite secondary character ever.