[CH7] Karn La Krang Neung Nai Hua Jai (Mongkol Kan Lakorn) : Mick Thongraya / Pim Pimprapa

little22

sarNie Juvenile
Didn't know pim has a bf. She's young and they play in this lakorn together. He's chen biao the bodyguard. Daniel is dreamy hot match with clumsy cartoonish fahsai. When they have love scenes its hard to fin them daniel and fah.

saobomp

sarNie Adult
Oh wow that's her boyfriend? Well he's cute too hehe.

I actually adore fai and Chen biao too. She's do persistent hehe

Koy123

sarNie OldFart
Pim'a bf is Mek?? They starred in that lakorn w/ Thanwa/Green as a couple in there. They were really cute together.

little22

sarNie Juvenile
Is chen biao her bf. When they star n'ek and p'ek I prefer them to be single. There would not hold back love scene and I can ship them together

Pim'a bf is Mek?? They starred in that lakorn w/ Thanwa/Green as a couple in there. They were really cute together.

Koy123

sarNie OldFart
Is chen biao her bf. When they star n'ek and p'ek I prefer them to be single. There would not hold back love scene and I can ship them together
I have not started with this lakorn yet so I don't know any characters name. Lol, but that picture above is Mek.

spanky

sarNie OldFart
ahhhh...Mek...my man lol

I couldn't hold out and watched the recent ep lol

wth the other guy get to steal kisses from n'k and p'k stole 0 ....nxt ep p'k steal some kisses and rip her shirt ; O

Thookatha

sarNie Elites
Omg it needs to be next episode already...lordy, shirt-ripping, pinning, force kissing!! Hot!!

Btw, so cute that mek and pim are actually a couple in real life! They prob got together after they were coupled in the lakorn with green n thanwa...

choua_lee16

sarNie Hatchling
From the looks of next weeks episodes, we should be getting three kisses?? 1st is the couch kiss from a not so sober Daniel, 2nd is the force kiss shirt ripping and 3rd is a jealous kiss at the party.

suky16

sarNie Egg
I definitely agree with willing. Not that I don't like the other way. ;) But need to change it up and have willing scene.

choua_lee16

sarNie Hatchling
Yes to willing! I think willing is best fit since Daniel and Fahsai already know their feelings towards one another. Perhaps the mentioned r-scene was the attempted one between Chernming and Fahsai??