[CH7] Khun Chai Kai Tong (Polyplus) : Donut Phattharapon / Bow Maylada

YingSheng

sarNie Juvenile
I agree, Bow is prettier in here then in NoRah. Maybe it is because she's got light make-up in here and the clothes are more modern. I find her to be very beautiful with less make-up and easy going with her Co-stars.

Mahalo

sarNie OldFart
It's a comedy.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BGYEVe-HclY
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fdnSCzB4UoQ

Mahalo

sarNie OldFart
Poor Porshe. They stopped filming for one month to give Porshe some time to lose weight....The channel also told Vee to lose weight. 

pangiaxiong

sarNie Adult
Goodness. I'm a new fan of Bow and she is def sooooooo cute and pretty! I say as a new actress or so, she is pretty decent and will def improve!

Cupid Candy

sarNie Coma
Oh gawd the new p'ek is a teen. I'm not ready to watch p'eks younger than me, I expect to watch p'eks who are still older than me for another 8 years. Sorry Bow, I gotta pass this one, I might watch the one with weirdo stache though.

sarN

sarNie Granny
Look like one of those annoying family comedy lakorn w/ lots of nonsense humor from side character and cheesy romance that make u roll ur eye socket BUT I will endure it for BOW :icon12:

KhoOnxNouxWanxJai

Staff member

This is airing on the 12th Friday-Sunday slot, so that means 5 days of Bow straight, cause Hong Neua Mungkorn to lol

Rosi

Wifey #42
Yesss! Just started PRPBT a week ago and I'm already on Episode 8. I'm loving it so much!
Wish I watched it earlier to fangirl with you girls but it's alright (; Adore Porshe & Sammie!
Hi there! Would you be able to help me? I can't read Thai so have difficulty looking for this series "
Pleng Ruk Pa Bpeun Taek" with Sammie & Porshe. I liked him in Soi Lohit and started to search for his other English sub movies & Daily Motion had only 3 episodes of Pleng Ruk Pa Bpeun Taek. It's getting interesting but I can't find it anywhere! I don't even mind having to watch raw without subs until someone kindly translate it, but because I don't know how to pick through the videos menu I'm at a loss! It's frustrating because the story is getting good. Please help me, if you can. Thanks.