[Ch7] Koo Za Rod Zab (Mummai) : Weir Sukollawat / Min Pechaya

erinhang

sarNie Adult
I'm not going to have time to watch this week's episodes until the weekends:(. I hope the wedding happens pretty quickly because I really want to see them falling for each other. :cheer:

Pooh4ever

sarNie Adult
Okay, I finally got the chance to watch the first episode subbed. I really like Min's character, but man, do I dislike Weir's character. I don't think I've ever not like his previous characters he's played that I've seen. But his character here is not just some gross, lustful playboy, he also super selfish and ignorant. I don't know, I just think Min's character is too good for a person like him. At this point he honestly does not have any character trait that is attractive, and he's extremely self-centered. He doesn't seemed to understand or know his wrong-doing, and I hate how he just shrugs his shoulders and smiles when his sister told him he was obnoxious after tattling to his mother about the dad and Min's character mother phone conversation. He's so clueless of his act and it's so bothersome to me. It's so funny how he's so much like his mother, and his sister carries their dad generous personality.

Well the lakorn really needs to do a hell of a job transiting his character from dumb, selfish playboy to someone worthy and believable of having Min's character love because at this rate, I'm not sure whether I can like his character. I mean, yeah he's not evil and mean which is a good thing, so hopefully I'll come to like him in the continuous episodes.

I guess I'm so used to Wier playing a manly, smart individual even when his character(s) in the past was revengeful I can except that, but this character here is a big NO. I really hope he becomes likable later on, the quicker the better.

I also really love Wier's character sister and dad relationship. They're so cute together. Gosh, if my dad and I have that type of relationship.....my dad and I are so awkward together lol. I just stick with my mom xD

Overall first impression of the first episode is okay. Nothing amazing but not bad either. From the preview, the second episode already has planned of engagement and marriage, that's quick lol. I love myself a contract marriage/living together trope so I hope the story will be better, more so I hope Wier's character gets better.

maimyang

keep on keepin’ on. ✨
Okay, I finally got the chance to watch the first episode subbed. I really like Min's character, but man, do I dislike Weir's character. I don't think I've ever not like his previous characters he's played that I've seen. But his character here is not just some gross, lustful playboy, he also super selfish and ignorant. I don't know, I just think Min's character is too good for a person like him. At this point he honestly does not have any character trait that is attractive, and he's extremely self-centered. He doesn't seemed to understand or know his wrong-doing, and I hate how he just shrugs his shoulders and smiles when his sister told him he was obnoxious after tattling to his mother about the dad and Min's character mother phone conversation. He's so clueless of his act and it's so bothersome to me. It's so funny how he's so much like his mother, and his sister carries their dad generous personality.

Well the lakorn really needs to do a hell of a job transiting his character from dumb, selfish playboy to someone worthy and believable of having Min's character love because at this rate, I'm not sure whether I can like his character. I mean, yeah he's not evil and mean which is a good thing, so hopefully I'll come to like him in the continuous episodes.

I guess I'm so used to Wier playing a manly, smart individual even when his character(s) in the past was revengeful I can except that, but this character here is a big NO. I really hope he becomes likable later on, the quicker the better.

I also really love Wier's character sister and dad relationship. They're so cute together. Gosh, if my dad and I have that type of relationship.....my dad and I are so awkward together lol. I just stick with my mom xD

Overall first impression of the first episode is okay. Nothing amazing but not bad either. From the preview, the second episode already has planned of engagement and marriage, that's quick lol. I love myself a contract marriage/living together trope so I hope the story will be better, more so I hope Wier's character gets better.
That's what I'm talking about too!! I'm not sure if I will continue watching because Weir's character is too dumb. Sorry to say -_- Like you said, he is selfish too. The director or whoever wrote the story didn't create Weir's character to be a deep type..he's simply a selfish, childish playboy, that's it. Also so sad how he and his mother doesn't want to help people from their past who have done so much for them!! I would gladly help.. But yeah, not feeling Weir's character. Also, some parts with him that are supposed to be funny and cute, aren't funny and cute to me -_- This is just my opinion.

erinhang

sarNie Adult
I think Weir's character will change throughout the story or else how can Min's character fall for him? I just want the wedding scene to happen so it doesn't drag too much. I want to see a character development in Weir's character. From the mv, there was a scene of him crying and I think something must have happened to his dad or mom and it caused him to change himself, because he wants to help his family go through a problem.

spanky

sarNie OldFart
Lol....typical thai lakorn and from 1 ep we can't expect much. This is the base. N'k role is to "teach" p'k a lesson, that is what the marriage is about. The dad knows his son is a Lil Sh*t and know nk can handle him.

DaoRisa

Love has nothing to do with bodies.
Will watch and judge it. Glad to know Min's character is great, but sad and disappoint to know that Weir's character is annoyed. :( :(

Pooh4ever

sarNie Adult
I feel like I'm too harsh with this lakorn after only one episode lol. I usually watch the first two episodes before I call in or out, so for now the first episode is decent, but I'm going to watch episode 2 first to see how I truly feel about this lakorn. And yes it's indeed a typical rom-com lakorn, but I feel like Weir's character is not captivating enough. As in he lacks substance and character traits that can make you like him. The writer tried to make him funny, but instead of finding his antis humorous and adoring, I get turn off by it. The fact that he's a "playboy" doesn't help at all. Saying he's a playboy is a nice way to put it, he's borderline creepy, and perverted. There's this one scene where he has rashes from probably the dirty water and detergent that Min's character poured on him, and his sister exclaimed that he needs to go see the doctor because he most likely has encountered AIDS :risas3: I actually agreed with her. With all those women he slept with, I'm worry for Min's character well-being and health. Like all he thinks about is "WOMEN"!!!

I just hope the next couple of episodes will put some depths in his character. Well at least Min's character is lovable. I really like her. She's sweet but she can be salvage too. I also like her clothing here too. For someone that's financially unstable, she's dressing pretty well with a pretty nice car too lol.

maimyang

keep on keepin’ on. ✨
I'll give episode 2 a try :confused12: I do like when both characters encounter. The phone part was hilarious to me with Min screaming into the phone and Weir's expressions like "Who's this gal who's screaming?!" But one part that irritated me was when p'ek took n'ek check and so she was late in paying the workers...she looked so sad and down afterwards in the hospital. Like come on, Weir's character get out of the way! Min's character actually has something to worry about unlike you!!! :facepalm: But I know he was trying to get her back for what she did to him

spanky

sarNie OldFart
I find his character Silly stupid...He is starting to fall for N'k and the Tricks n'k does to him is lol...she planted her bra's in his room and got him in trouble. She had Ghost doll hanging from his room and scared him hahha....His sister is cute...

Nxt ep is the marriage....I like the OST

maimyang

keep on keepin’ on. ✨
Just got done watching episode 2. It was better than episode 1 IMO. I love Aunty Bua, she's hilarious. She's got guts stuffing food into p'ek's mouth when he was acting all bratty :thumbup:

spanky

sarNie OldFart
wier is in-love hahaha....I like the part after the duck, he was sweet. He was worried about her.

The sister is too stinky Cute, I love her interactions w/the pra'nang

She says to the Mom - "P'Gon, The n'rai got his body, that's enough. She got him and she should leave a guy like him" hahaha...loosely translated

His reason that he likes her is soo cute. He likes her because of her "crazy" personality and she makes him feel good inside....awwww

I feel the nxt ep's will be more interesting. It stop right b4 p'k look up to see who his bride is...

maipin

sarNie Hatchling
They got married in today'a episode :cheer:
I enjoy watching them although I don't understand anything.

It seems Weir and Min appeared together for drama interview. Will post some pictures if I have time.