[Ch7] Koo Za Rod Zab (Mummai) : Weir Sukollawat / Min Pechaya

erinhang

sarNie Adult
DaoRisa said:
Can't wait to see them. Goh it seems too long for me to see them again after LRSKF.
Same for me. I didn't watch PA when it aired, I actually watched it 1 month before LRSKF aired, so I hardly got to wait for them to reunite again online. But now, I have to wait for +1 year and I can't stand it. Every new pics I find of them always bring a smile to my face. :woot: I don't know why, but their chemistry is just so real in lakorns!  :woot2:

DaoRisa

Love has nothing to do with bodies.
Me too, it's always caught my attention every time I see their picture together. Too bad, too sad, but true that they can't be together in real life, but seeng their pictures and their acting on screen is enough for me to enjoy.

erinhang

sarNie Adult
DaoRisa said:
Too bad, too sad, but true that they can't be together in real life, but seeing their pictures and their acting on screen is enough for me to enjoy.
It's enough for me too; it shows how great they are at acting because it looks so real! 

DaoRisa

Love has nothing to do with bodies.
Thanks for keeping this thread active and make me come to check their pictures. You are the best, Erinhang. :)

erinhang

sarNie Adult
DaoRisa said:
Thanks for keeping this thread active and make me come to check their pictures. You are the best, Erinhang.
Aww, thanks, I try my best. I just wish there will be more than fans being excited about this. If you happen to across a picture that I haven't post yet please post it here too so I can also enjoy it! 

erinhang

sarNie Adult
saraokenim said:
I wish they were a couple in real life  :spin:
I do too, but then if you think about it, if Weir and Min dated in real life, we do get to see more of them together :dance1: , but if they break up :cry:, there will be no more cute pictures of them and they might not want to act together again because it might be awkward for them.

erinhang

sarNie Adult
cr: Tuktakatana

I don't if this annoys anyone, but would you guys prefer if I put the behind the scene pictures in spoilers? I normally put pictures into spoilers when the lakorn airs so I won't spoil any scene for anyone, but this is behind the scenes.

erinhang

sarNie Adult
I found a ton of more pictures!
cr: minpechaya, WeirMin_Family, swc
SO CUTE!

Both very pretty
Group work
Being sweet on camera
Reviewing their lines together!
The script probably is very funny
He seem so sad. It's ok, he's got his wife to cheer him up

Being themselves
Holding Hands!
He stole a kiss!

He probably takes her out on a date to make her no longer mad at him
Min is so pretty!
Their 2nd day filming at KhonKaen. They seem so happy being home!

erinhang

sarNie Adult
Weir and Min were filming the music video today!:aaaaa: So happy and excited!!!!
cr: tuktakantana, minpechaya, ch7dramasociety

LOOK AT THEIR HANDS!!!!