[Ch7] Koo Za Rod Zab (Mummai) : Weir Sukollawat / Min Pechaya

erinhang

sarNie Adult
https://www.instagram.com/p/BEqbRWmMIct/?taken-by=bbtv_ch7
cr:minnietheweir_interfc

Attention please!!
For those who haven't noticed, please click "LIKE" on the WeirMin pic posted by@bbtv_ch7 (as captured above). Ch7 promised to share special WeirMin birthday clip with fans as long as the aforementioned picture is liked over 5,000 times. It's said to be a lovely video of our #StickyRiceCouple
Wanna watch their cute clip(s) from Ch7? Do go LIKE that WM picture@bbtv_ch7 !! One more time, go "like" WM pic @bbtv_ch7 !!

erinhang

sarNie Adult
cr:minpechaya, weir19, minnieclub

I have no patience anymore. When will this lakorn come out? I just want to watch them. I've rewatched Pin Anong over so many times to relieve my "pain" waiting for this one. I wish they really changed the hairstyle a bit. Min still look like Mattana and Weir still looks like Kamin, but whatever.

Yuukie

Lakornaddict
Just became a Min fan after watching Pin Anong, love MinWeir couple so much <33333333 can't wait for this lakorn to air!!! so excited!!:cheer::aaaaa:

erinhang

sarNie Adult
Just became a Min fan after watching Pin Anong, love MinWeir couple so much <33333333 can't wait for this lakorn to air!!! so excited!!:cheer::aaaaa:
Same! I became a Min fan after watching Pin Anong too, around early 2014! Starting from Pin Anong, I watched all her older ones and new ones. I love MinWeir as much as you too! I hope their third drama is better than the second one. In my opinion, none of their lakorns together can beat Pin Anong, though! LOVE :love:STICKYRICECOUPLE!:love:

Yuukie

Lakornaddict
Same! I became a Min fan after watching Pin Anong too, around early 2014! Starting from Pin Anong, I watched all her older ones and new ones. I love MinWeir as much as you too! I hope their third drama is better than the second one. In my opinion, none of their lakorns together can beat Pin Anong, though! LOVE :love:STICKYRICECOUPLE!:love:
OMG Yesh!!! I wish I know her earlier :( agree with u stickyricecouple ftw! PA is the best :love: lol I just finished watching PA now I'm going to watch all of Min's lakorns while waiting for her new lakorns to air:aaaaa:

erinhang

sarNie Adult
OMG Yesh!!! I wish I know her earlier :( agree with u stickyricecouple ftw! PA is the best :love: lol I just finished watching PA now I'm going to watch all of Min's lakorns while waiting for her new lakorns to air:aaaaa:
Same! If I knew Min during the years where she got well known, I would be able to talk with way more fans that like her, but since I was behind, there is like no one to talk about PA with me because at that time PA was already 2 years ago and everyone else seemed to move on to different lakorns. To this day I still watch eps of PA, but it's so hard because I can hardly find any eps in YouTube.