[CH7] Kue Hathata Krong Pipop (DiDa)

little22

sarNie Juvenile
I thought Pok's daughter Prissi is n'ek but not she died.  Out of the sisters they r too nice except for sophie bratty I like her character but she's not n'ek. Then who will Chin get since the older version mention 2 daugthers get with no one and it left with The 3rd daughter seems like she the n'ek but she can't get with Chin since they are real bro and sis.

jeanie1

sarNie Adult
Chin doesn't have a big part. At least in the old one Tun was only in it for a handful of episodes and gets with no one. I think he ends up going back overseas with his mom. He likes the 3rd daughter but she has an affair with Sin who's married to Mekala. I remember the 2nd one had a small crush on Tun but hopefully they'll change it here cause otherwise it'd be gross seeing as how Sophie and Chin are siblings.

Technically Sabanya and Khun Ying See are the n'eks. The story is focused on the moms and being a mom.

noydarny

sarNie Adult
Well if they killed off Priscilla maybe they might change the storyline to have happy ending for chin and kat. I felt bad for Sine...he is too nice. The Makkala girl pretty much trapped him in my view.

HuabNag

sarNie Adult
There are some very good parts in this version that made me tear...I didn't expect it. Also I hope they change the ending for Singh in this version. I won't be happy to see Singh end up with that Makela girl.. Sophie's character is more annoyed in this version then the old version. In the old version the 2nd daughter, Sophie's character end up with someone in a tea Farm in India (someone that relate to her aunt) so I wanna see who will play this character too.

x0unerthanlater

`my dragon's blood is blue`
The youngest daughter, Plao cries too much! I got so annoyed watching it with my mom. She was sooooooo in love with Tun (or so she thought) and then when Sin confesses, she all of a sudden has a change in heart? What?! Sin is the most stupid guy ever! He cannot be THAT oblivious of Mekala's schemes. Goodness gracious! The eldest daughter, Khun Prim is waaaaay too nice to that status-hungry-low-class Mekala. I know Khun Prim is supposed to be that way, but c'mon, could she not see that Mekala is a conniving little twit that HATES their family?

This lakorn makes me angry every time I see it on the screen. 

jeanie1

sarNie Adult
I don't remember being this annoyed at the younger generation in the old version but it's been awhile.  It used to be on youtube but I can't find it anymore. The 2nd daughter was my favorite character in the old one but this one is too much. She's not only bratty but a bit dumb to boot. I don't think the old one stabbed her half-brother and in the old one the half-brother wasn't as mean. This one punched his sister, that's a bit much. Sin/Mekala didn't get anywhere near this much focus. Nat Myria played Prim and I just thought her character was boring with all the morality stuff. She wasn't as dumb as this one when dealing with Mekala.

What a wastse of Chin. Why oh why did he sign with Ch.7? Should've gone with Ch.3.