CH7] Lep Krut (Nine Bever Films) : Cee Siwat / Yui Chiranan

HuabNag

sarNie Adult
I can't stand her. She is anything I wished lakorn pd would avoid. What is so appealing about that type of character ?
I totally agreed about that type of character! Annoying character just irritated me.. I fast forward it. Maybe in reality news reporters are annoying, that is why they can get the juicy news.

preetam

sarNie Oldmaid
I totally agreed about that type of character! Annoying character just irritated me.. I fast forward it. Maybe in reality news reporters are annoying, that is why they can get the juicy news.
I can't help but think how spicier it would have been had the second female lead been a sensual grey badass and hot mafia boss girlfriend but still repentant with smart mouth played by Ploy Randa or Sammy (today ch7 actresses with great sex appeal)

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
I can't help but think how spicier it would have been had the second female lead been a sensual grey badass and hot mafia boss girlfriend but still repentant with smart mouth played by Ploy Randa or Sammy (today ch7 actresses with great sex appeal)
That would've been soooo good. Or like a sexy showgirl with class. If only.

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
Ok I'm watching this right now, but I can't wait for the episode to end to rant!!

The BGM is sooooo freak'n annoying!!!!!!! Just when you think it's the end of it a new one comes on! Wtf? Their editors really need to lay off the intense background music. Do they think it's cool or what? Can't I just enjoy the natural sounds?? Urgh

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
Oh. It's done. Hahahaha. Goodness finally done with episode 1. I have soo many things to say.

First of all like I've already mentioned before, Es and Cee are soooo hawt in here. Both are doing so well in their respective roles. Cee is obviously killing both his roles. I love their first action scene together. Seriously best action scene in a Thai lakorn I have ever seen. I'm not even kidding. The chemistry/coordination they both had was amazing. The whole scene was executed perfectly. Kudos! I rarely give kudos to Thai action, but Cee and Es killes it!

Now. . . here comes the lots of cons. Intense bgm needs to stop. I'm so annoyed. I can still hear it. The storyline is sooo all over the place and moving so fast. Who is Cheep? If he's such a well known gangster, how come Kom didn't know of his existence prior? What division is he anyway? What about Morakot's profession?? A spy? And she literally got left behind by her "big" bro (I can't see it, wish Min had not pulled out). Even after the explosion he didn't go check on her? What is the role of that darn reporter??? Can Inspector Kris not fall in love with her please??? That whole mall scene was ridiculously long and stretched. Can't believe they killed Cheep?! He'll be important in proving Kom's innocent should anything go wrong! I thought he was some big underground lord or something. Sigh. . . . I thought this was good. I was wrong! Haha. Should've expected this from a Nine Bever preduction. Shame on me for even have an ounce of optimism. Haha.

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
Oh and Pat!!!!!!! Hahahaha. Let's just say I prefer his older acting days. I still love you though babe!

Koy123

sarNie OldFart
Yeah, storyline is all over the place and they mostly focused on the action sequences, that’s expected from Nine Bever production. There last action lakorn with Cee, Oil, and Green was like that too.

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
Yeah, storyline is all over the place and they mostly focused on the action sequences, that’s expected from Nine Bever production. There last action lakorn with Cee, Oil, and Green was like that too.
Yeah they focus so much on the action that they neglect the storyline. I have only seen one action lakorn that had decent action and a good pace and that was Ladup Tawan. The music was good and the bgm is definitely better than Nine Bever's. Haha.

Koy123

sarNie OldFart
Yeah they focus so much on the action that they neglect the storyline. I have only seen one action lakorn that had decent action and a good pace and that was Ladup Tawan. The music was good and the bgm is definitely better than Nine Bever's. Haha.
Oh yeah, you told me about that. I do like a few of ch7 actions, the one with Es and Sammie was good. Gosh I wish they pair up again.

preetam

sarNie Oldmaid
Oh. It's done. Hahahaha. Goodness finally done with episode 1. I have soo many things to say.

First of all like I've already mentioned before, Es and Cee are soooo hawt in here. Both are doing so well in their respective roles. Cee is obviously killing both his roles. I love their first action scene together. Seriously best action scene in a Thai lakorn I have ever seen. I'm not even kidding. The chemistry/coordination they both had was amazing. The whole scene was executed perfectly. Kudos! I rarely give kudos to Thai action, but Cee and Es killes it!

Now. . . here comes the lots of cons. Intense bgm needs to stop. I'm so annoyed. I can still hear it. The storyline is sooo all over the place and moving so fast. Who is Cheep? If he's such a well known gangster, how come Kom didn't know of his existence prior? What division is he anyway? What about Morakot's profession?? A spy? And she literally got left behind by her "big" bro (I can't see it, wish Min had not pulled out). Even after the explosion he didn't go check on her? What is the role of that darn reporter??? Can Inspector Kris not fall in love with her please??? That whole mall scene was ridiculously long and stretched. Can't believe they killed Cheep?! He'll be important in proving Kom's innocent should anything go wrong! I thought he was some big underground lord or something. Sigh. . . . I thought this was good. I was wrong! Haha. Should've expected this from a Nine Bever preduction. Shame on me for even have an ounce of optimism. Haha.
Cee as a badboy is hot. Never really checked on him but as a dangerous baddie he is hot. I need Sammy and Es reunion. Reporter is horrible horribly horrible. Her character is Kelly level of undigestive. At least Yui can fight and is appealing

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
Tell me about it. Es character is all so charming and all and guess if ch7 had paired him with the girl I have just described and not what I am seeing now... sigh that channel is a leggit troll. Let's make our fanfiction lol
Seriously. Urgh .The girl has only shown up for a few mins and I hate her already. Haha.