[CH7] Look Mai Klai Ton (Media Studio)

erinhang

sarNie Adult
this is great news !!!!!!!:dancing:
awe, this photo makes me wanna comfort Rasa too. Min's acting is so ON !!!! she's sooooooo good.
Do you know where this scene is in Kob and Andrew's version. I want to watch the old version so I get the idea of this one!
Om is huge compared to Min. He can probably shield her whole body with his! They look so cute together! CAN'T GET ENOUGH OF THEM! I even rewatched Bundai Dok Ruk on YouTube!

D~D

sarNie Adult
Do you know where this scene is in Kob and Andrew's version. I want to watch the old version so I get the idea of this one!
Om is huge compared to Min. He can probably shield her whole body with his! They look so cute together! CAN'T GET ENOUGH OF THEM! I even rewatched Bundai Dok Ruk on YouTube!
you are so funny,:D let me look for the clip. Although I have a feeling that this is the scene when Chanun came to Rasa house to see how she was after the result came out
that she wasn't his daughter.
(It was such a heartfelt scene- that's why I say that Andew and Kob did it sooooo good) Lol !!

Last edited:

erinhang

sarNie Adult
the result came out that she wasn't his daughter.(It was such a heartfelt scene- that's why I say that Andew and Kob did it sooooo good) Lol !!
Woah, such a big spoiler... Wait, So Kob isn't her his daughter?! Then who was her mom pregnant with? I'm so confuse now:confundio1:. I'm going crazy now not knowing. Spoil it for me D~D!

D~D

sarNie Adult
Woah, such a big spoiler... Wait, So Kob isn't her his daughter?! Then who was her mom pregnant with? I'm so confuse now:confundio1:. I'm going crazy now not knowing. Spoil it for me D~D!

Should I put that on spoiler?? Lol !!
First result was fake b/c of the "mean" sister. There going to be another result and it turns out that, that dude is her father.

Last edited:

erinhang

sarNie Adult
Should I put that on spoiler?? Lol !!
First result was fake b/c of the "mean" sister. There going to be another result and it turns out that, that dude is her father.
Oh, that makes so much sense now! Thank-you! There seems to be a lot of drama in this one.

I loved Kob and Andrew's version, but when I went back and re-watched it a few years ago, I was so upset over the fake kisses. :cursing2:I hope this version has real kisses. :eusa_whistle:

erinhang

sarNie Adult
I loved Kob and Andrew's version, but when I went back and re-watched it a few years ago, I was so upset over the fake kisses. :cursing2:I hope this version has real kisses. :eusa_whistle:
YES! This version needs real kisses, and there probably will be because I know that Min do real kiss, plus she and Om kissed before in their first lakorn together.

D~D

sarNie Adult

Trust me, these fake kisses are so much better then what it used to be way back then. Especially with Kob, I rarely see her character grab hold onto her p'ek or even really grab hold onto the guy for an hug. I guess that's why I liked it so much b/c I felt that for the first time ever, she's not actually standing there like a statue. :biggrin:
I actually hate the one where the n'ek/p'ek lean in for a kiss and right when you really think its going to be a REAL kiss (Hello...... it's 2016!!!) it was ONLY a nose touch, actually its not even a nose touch, its just a lean-in that was SUPER FAST to the face that you think it real untill you pause it and become so disappointed. :cbiggrin:

D~D

sarNie Adult
YES! This version needs real kisses, and there probably will be because I know that Min do real kiss, plus she and Om kissed before in their first lakorn together.

They better give me MORE real Kisses and HUG b/c Ch:7 didn't give us any of those in Bundai Dok Ruk !!!!!:cursing2:

Yay! That gives me hope. :aaaaa:

And yes, it's 2016. Please act like you're in love and give us real kisses. :loveyou:

And I also hate how some dramas have real kisses and then also fake kisses (ahem, Ngao Jai with that weak kiss at the end :cursing:). If you're already going real, just go real all the way. :BangHead: Come on now. I don't think we're asking for too much here. :cheer:

erinhang

sarNie Adult
I actually hate the one where the n'ek/p'ek lean in for a kiss and right when you really think its going to be a REAL kiss (Hello...... it's 2016!!!) it was ONLY a nose touch, actually its not even a nose touch, its just a lean-in that was SUPER FAST to the face that you think it real until you pause it and become so disappointed. :cbiggrin:
So true! Someone always comes and interrupts them or one of them turns or stands up and stop the kiss before it happened. It gets my hopes up for nothing. :mad:

erinhang

sarNie Adult
They better give me MORE real Kisses and HUG b/c Ch:7 didn't give us any of those in Bundai Dok Ruk !!!!!:cursing2:
I don't know if you call this a real kiss, but I can only find one in Bundai Dok Ruk. Skip to 52:35
It's 2016, the actresses and actors should know that part of their job is doing the real kisses now or fans will not be satisfy. That's the reason why I watch all of Min's lakorn, because she actually do the real kisses. Plus I'm not liking how if the actresses do do the real kisses, they get called names from the media. They're just doing their job as an actress and at least they are doing the kisses unlike a lot of others. Kissing someone can be nerve wrecking, but they signed up for being an actress and they're suppose to satisfy their fans and real kisses are what a lot of people like to see now, it makes it look more real.

erinhang

sarNie Adult
And I also hate how some dramas have real kisses and then also fake kisses (ahem, Ngao Jai with that weak kiss at the end :cursing:). If you're already going real, just go real all the way. :BangHead: Come on now. I don't think we're asking for too much here. :cheer:
Right, I totally agree. :clap:What was the point of the real kiss and then a fake kiss.o_O You already did the real kiss so now we're expecting that. And especially if you kissed real at the beginning but in the ending it's a fake oneo_O. I'd be okay with the other way around, because the actors/actresses will get closer and feel more comfortable after lots of filming together, but to fake a kiss at the end and do a real one in the beginning makes no sense.
Have hope though, because with Min in their, we should get to see a real kiss that will make it feel more real!:aaaaa:

D~D

sarNie Adult
Yay! That gives me hope. :aaaaa:

And yes, it's 2016. Please act like you're in love and give us real kisses. :loveyou:

Ngai Jai have real kisses- Vill and Toomtam and of course Min and Weir lakorn as well. :lol:

But I was actually ok with Ngai Jai ending b/c during other episode, oneHD gave us A LOT of real kiss.:naughty2:

Wanida (2010 -Tik and Aff) on the other hand- I was hoping to see Aff give Tik as kiss but all I got was disappointment. - oh well, whatever, that was 5 yeras ago.:lol:

I remember I read somewhere around asianfuse thread back then that Ch:3 wont be doing anymore real kisses or something.

But strangely (I'm confuse), Padivarada (2016 w/ Bella and James) had just had some REAL kiss-kiss. I don't know anymore. Perhaps some of the Ch3 star have on their contract they either agree or dont agree to do real kiss.

Last edited:

D~D

sarNie Adult
I don't know if you call this a real kiss, but I can only find one in Bundai Dok Ruk. Skip to 52:35
It's 2016, the actresses and actors should know that part of their job is doing the real kisses now or fans will not be satisfy. That's the reason why I watch all of Min's lakorn, because she actually do the real kisses. Plus I'm not liking how if the actresses do do the real kisses, they get called names from the media. They're just doing their job as an actress and at least they are doing the kisses unlike a lot of others. Kissing someone can be nerve wrecking, but they signed up for being an actress and they're suppose to satisfy their fans and real kisses are what a lot of people like to see now, it makes it look more real.

Omg, thats what I say too.:thumbsup:
I remember I read somewhere about Min stating on why she does real kisses. I can't recall exactly but I remember that what she states in her interview tells me that she takes on this part as an REAL actress delivering her role.

Last edited:

D~D

sarNie Adult
BTW, thank you for the clip.
According to me, when a n'ek and p'ek "lips touch or a lip on the cheek" on each other, I consider it a real kiss then that fake one that they give to me in the lakorn "Tarm Ruk Keun Jai" with actor Nadech and Mew Nittha and Wanida !!!!! Something like this kiss of Min and Om will be ok with me. Why can't they just give us this ?????!!!!!!!

Yea, like I say before Bundai Dok Ruk only give us like 3 kiss scene:hmmm:

omg, i just realize that I hate it sooooooo much when the p'ek grab the n'ek hand and he's not even holding her hand, He holding her wrist !!!!!!!!! (rolling my eye)

Don't you agree with me erinhang ???
Whats so hard about holding hand ????

Last edited:

erinhang

sarNie Adult
BTW, thank you for the clip.
According to me, when a n'ek and p'ek "lips touch or a lip on the cheek" on each other, I consider it a real kiss then that fake one that they give to me in the lakorn "Tarm Ruk Keun Jai" with actor Nadech and Mew Nittha and Wanida !!!!! Something like this kiss of Min and Om will be ok with me. Why can't they just give us this ?????!!!!!!!

Yea, like I say before Bundai Dok Ruk only give us like 3 kiss scene:hmmm:

omg, i just realize that I hate it sooooooo much when the p'ek grab the n'ek hand and he's not even holding her hand, He holding her wrist !!!!!!!!! (rolling my eye)

Don't you agree with me erinhang ???
Whats so hard about holding hand ????
I was seriously hoping for a real kiss in Tarm Ruk Keun Jai,:cbiggrin: I mean at least a real cheek kiss, but looks like it's not happening. Mew and Nadech definitely got chemistry in there. But if Mew did do a real kiss, I think she might get bashed by some Yadech fans:eek:. I am okay with Yadech, and I definitely don't mind them working with others or doing real kiss with others. I love Weir and Min together:aaaaa:, but I don't want them only acting with each other. I like seeing them with new people too. I'm really glad seeing Min and Om together again after a couple of years. I was starting to lose hope on them never acting together again.
When Tik pulled Aff into a force kiss I was really hoping for a real kiss, but they even faked it! :mad:I was so unsatisfied, but whatever that was already a couple of years.
When the p'ek grabs the n'ek, he should really hold her hand. I mean grabbing the wrist is kind of aggressive, plus it will definitely have more meaning if the p'ek and the n'ek's hands are touching.
Holding hands is not that hard, if they're willing to do a fake kiss thing, that's deeper than holding hands. The p'ek's face is literally next to the n'ek's face and if they can't hold hands, how can their face be so close during a fake kiss.
Sometimes I don't get these Thai lakorns, but I still LOVE them!:p
I'm loving these new emojis!:icon12: