[CH7] Look Mai Klai Ton (Media Studio)

jjinxx

Is your "nom" Fai-approved?
^Gotta agree. I hope we get a much more clear ending. Andrew and Kob had such intense chemistry that it was really anticlimatic for the old version to end the way it did. And yeah, same with a lot of lakorn, it'd be nice for pranang to be more honest about their feelings with the people who love them. It might take away from the rivalry or love triangle or whatever, but there's also potential for the story to deepen, and for the characters to develop.

Sasi's sister was crazy too. I seriously hope they don't up her craziness just to throw in new drama.

Yoshieee

sarNie Egg
^Gotta agree. I hope we get a much more clear ending. Andrew and Kob had such intense chemistry that it was really anticlimatic for the old version to end the way it did. And yeah, same with a lot of lakorn, it'd be nice for pranang to be more honest about their feelings with the people who love them. It might take away from the rivalry or love triangle or whatever, but there's also potential for the story to deepen, and for the characters to develop.

Sasi's sister was crazy too. I seriously hope they don't up her craziness just to throw in new drama.
Is that even possible :pancarta: Wan was so crazy, and Gig did such a great job that I think it will be hard to top her level of crazy. A lot of the rai girls still try to look pretty even while being rai so a lot of the rai scenes come across more them being a jerk/snobby than being crazy. Who is playing Wan in this version? Does anyone know?

D~D

sarNie Adult
Is that even possible :pancarta: Wan was so crazy, and Gig did such a great job that I think it will be hard to top her level of crazy. A lot of the rai girls still try to look pretty even while being rai so a lot of the rai scenes come across more them being a jerk/snobby than being crazy. Who is playing Wan in this version? Does anyone know?

I don't know her name but this girl in the picture is playing the character "wan," and next to her is the guy that is going to play her husband. There still a lot of photos like I say before but still a little lazy to post up... perhaps tonight?
LMKT-11.PNG

erinhang

sarNie Adult
Did they redo the fitting pictures? I don't remember these or do they not reveal some until it's close to airing?
I found some more though

This last picture reminds me of Pin Anong because of Min's hair. Pin normally puts her hair like that

jjinxx

Is your "nom" Fai-approved?
More photos, hooray!

the other version was definitely not slap-kiss in any way. Even the first time Chanon lost his temper and kissed Rasa, they were both shocked but she didn't slap him. I think that despite Rasa being very fierce and demanding justice, and Chanon being prejudiced towards Rasa, they were both pretty level-headed people. They didn't use any sort of underhanded methods to win over each other, or use anyone to make each other jealous. I hope they kept these characteristics in this version because I truly enjoyed the leads being righteous. They were able to give off romantic vibes without manipulating each other or being petty with one another, the way other lakorn are.

D~D

sarNie Adult
oops, I totally forgot about the other MV with English subbed, saw it like a week ago. FYI: you might have to watch about 2 advertisement before you can watch the video and if you are lucky, you might not. Here it is:

credit to: Rania Yaya

Last edited:

D~D

sarNie Adult
ok, READY? Here are the other photos.
LMKT-1.PNG min-1.PNG LMKT-0.PNG
LMKT-8.PNG

LMKT-4.PNG

LMKT-5.PNG

wan+her man.PNG

LMKT-12.PNG
There MORE pictures but I think I'll stop here. Way too lazy!

Last edited:

D~D

sarNie Adult
Did they redo the fitting pictures? I don't remember these or do they not reveal some until it's close to airing?
I found some more though

This last picture reminds me of Pin Anong because of Min's hair. Pin normally puts her hair like that
I think that these photos are taken a while back but were never release until close to airing date.

D~D

sarNie Adult
I can't wait to wake up and watch this!!! :thumbup:
Just need to find out where to watch first(kind of have one in mind but need to make sure) and I'll let you all know. :)
Here they are promoting !!!:cheer:
promoting- LMKT-1.PNG

promoting- LMKT-2.PNG

promoting- LMKT-3.PNG

promoting- LMKT.PNG

promoting- LMKT-4.PNG

Last edited:

Yuukie

Lakornaddict
aaaaahhhhh I'm sooo excited omg lol did u guys see the clip on Min's IG? gosh they're so cute together :love::love::love:

@D~D thank you! :aaaaa:I want to watch live too but I cant :( got work tomorow :(sucks :mad: but if anyone wants to watch it live ...pm us for links lol

Last edited:

D~D

sarNie Adult
aaaaahhhhh I'm sooo excited omg lol did u guys see the clip on Min's IG? gosh they're so cute together :love::love::love:

@D~D thank you! :aaaaa:I want to watch live too but I cant :( got work tomorow :(sucks :mad: but if anyone wants to watch it live here are some links u can try:cheer:
http://tv.guchill.com/CH7-Live.html
http://tv.sanook.com/channel/7/ช่อง-7

yeah, I did too, so very cute !!:love:
Thank you so much for the links:icon12:- I don't think I'm going to catch it live, I'll be too tired. :yawn:
I'm trying to think of a site somewhere- where they had upload it. I just want to make sure that its up before I give it out because I don't want to give anyone high hopes and later dissapoint them Thanks again.:)
For some reason, I feel like calling you "Yuukie san(japanese)":p

Last edited:

Yuukie

Lakornaddict
yeah, I did too, so very cute !!:love:
Thank you so much:icon12:- I don't think I'm going to catch it live, I'll be too tired. :yawn:
I'm trying to think of a site somewhere- where they had upload it. I just want to make sure that its up before I give it out because I don't want to give anyone high hopes and later dissapoint them Thanks again.:)
For some reason, I feel like calling you "Yuukie san(japanese)":p
lol you can call me whatever u like I don't mind :p do u happen to read manga or Japanese anime? lol my username is the result from reading too many mangas :pancarta: :facepalm::facepalm:but I think i should change my username to lakornaddict now instead lol.
yeah if u find a site where we can watch it online that would be great! for me i think i'll wait for subs cuz I'm not good with Thai :BangHead: thanks again :thumbup:
and just a few more hours!!! :aaaaa: