[CH7] Look Mai Klai Ton (Media Studio)

erinhang

sarNie Adult
On ep 5, Rasa gave her father a flower during the party, but I don't understand why. Can anyone explain that part to me?
Min and Om on WWYWY! If anyone finds a website to watch it when it airs please share:)
Cr:minnieclub, wwywy

I love the last picture! They are so cute!:love:

Last edited:

erinhang

sarNie Adult
\I think we're seeing this on Monday:aaaaa:! I'm so excited! Chanon is so close to Rasa; and he's even putting on her belt which probably means she wasn't willing to get in. I hope there's a :kidnap: even though there probably isn't going to be:p. How did he get her in the car:rolleyes:? Did he carry her:naughty2: or threaten her? And if he threaten her, was it about a kiss:naughty2:?
What do you guys think about LMKT so far?

Yuukie

Lakornaddict
\I think we're seeing this on Monday:aaaaa:! I'm so excited! Chanon is so close to Rasa; and he's even putting on her belt which probably means she wasn't willing to get in. I hope there's a :kidnap: even though there probably isn't going to be:p. How did he get her in the car:rolleyes:? Did he carry her:naughty2: or threaten her? And if he threaten her, was it about a kiss:naughty2:?
What do you guys think about LMKT so far?

woot!:aaaaa:at first I thought he was going to kiss her :nut: gosh the way he look at her... :nut::nut::nut::nut: what are u waiting for?! just kiss her already lol :naughty2::aaaaa: I can't wait to see this scene! :love:
For me I'm liking this lakorn so far, it's slow but not draggy hehe but becuz I only watched 2.5 eps so far LOL I'll share more when I get to ep 6 lol..

D~D

sarNie Adult
hey ladies, sorry I haven't been active as much as I thought I would on this thread, So far I've watch Ep 1+2. let see what happen next. :)

D~D

sarNie Adult
On ep 5, Rasa gave her father a flower during the party, but I don't understand why. Can anyone explain that part to me?
Min and Om on WWYWY! If anyone finds a website to watch it when it airs please share:)
Cr:minnieclub, wwywy

I love the last picture! They are so cute!:love:
[/spoiler]
I :icon12: the last photo as well !!!!!:cheer:

erinhang

sarNie Adult
This lakorn gets better and better:thumbup:. A lot of things happened in ep 7. Chanon knows that Rasa isn't partnering up w/his mom to fool his little brother now:clap:. Chanon's mom is horrible:mad:. How can she use her son for money?! I wonder what happened to Rasa's sister in law:confused12:. I hope she's ok, but I have a feeling something bad happened. Rasa was so sweet to send Chanon a gift when he got hurt:icon12:. The DNA came out in this ep too:thumbup:. And then there was the car scene:aaaaa:; when Chanon said he was going to send her to her shop, Rasa was so surprised. Sasi's brother in law is creepy:confused:. If I had a brother in law like that, I'll tell my sister all about it.
How are the ratings for this lakorn?
Some pics. I'll edit later when more pictures are online.
cr:minnieclub, minpechaya, min pechaya vietnam fanpage

Last edited:

xcinsationalx

sarNie Oldmaid
So sad Anonymous decided not to sub this, really wanted to watch it =( it sounds good from what you guys are saying but not sure I can make it through not understanding anything lol. On a sidenote: Om & Min really do look good together

allicho

sarNie Oldmaid
Hi! been lurking for a while so thought I'll check in. Does anyone know how many episodes for this lakorn? I have it saved as one of my favorites in the Thaiflix account and want to binge watch all at once.

Yuukie

Lakornaddict
Hi! been lurking for a while so thought I'll check in. Does anyone know how many episodes for this lakorn? I have it saved as one of my favorites in the Thaiflix account and want to binge watch all at once.
we don't know yet... lemme guess 20? :D idk the longer the better lol jk

this thread is so quiet lol :aloofandbored:

erinhang

sarNie Adult
Yeah, it's quiet here. :crybaby2:
I can't wait for following eps!:aaaaa: I saw a preview on IG and it makes me wanna jump up and down
https://www.instagram.com/p/BIuOsorhW9k/?taken-by=ommin_lovelyclub
You guys see Min and Sasi rolling down the forest right? That was one of the last scenes they filmed if I remember right.
This is them talking about that scene
https://www.instagram.com/p/BEw1KizNbtA/?taken-by=ommin_lovelyclub
https://www.instagram.com/p/BEw15gsNbuj/?taken-by=ommin_lovelyclub
And this is why I'm so excited to see that scene!:cheer:
https://www.instagram.com/p/BIunflYBJ09/?taken-by=ommin_lovelyclub
:aaaaa:Rasa is gonna get a piggyback ride from Chanon very soon!:thumbup:
If Rasi and Sasi both fell, how come Chanon helped Rasa instead of his fiance first? Unless he's already pick Rasa over Sasi!:love:

Nanciie

sarNie Egg
Aww wish this was sub, just recently finish their previous drama they did before and now craving to watch another drama with this couple...

Any chance for this to get sub?

erinhang

sarNie Adult
I think Rasa has decided to stop asking her real father to apologize to her mom now., but I'm not sure because there weren't any eng sub. I wish we got to see more between Rasa and Chanon, but tomorrow's ep I think we will. At least in this ep we know that Rasa's sister-in-law is safe. I can't believe Rasa's brother lost the ring again. How many times does it take for him to learn his lesson. I feel like Sasi and Chanon's dads are rushing their kids to get engaged.
Ep 9
cr:fanlakornch7, minnieclub, minpechaya

Rasa has such an abusive brother!