[CH7] Look Mai Klai Ton (Media Studio)

DaoRisa

Love has nothing to do with bodies.
I love the story since I watched the old version of Kob and Andrew. So happy they remake and chose Mint a new Rasa. She is a gorgeous Rasa.

allicho

sarNie Oldmaid
I was going to wait til the Lakorn ended and binge watch, but couldn't wait and have already watched 3 episodes. The pacing is good and so far I like it...

allicho

sarNie Oldmaid
On ep 5, Rasa gave her father a flower during the party, but I don't understand why. Can anyone explain that part to me?
[/spoiler]
Sorry didn't respond sooner but I was trying to avoid this thread due to spoilers and wanted to wait til the Lakorn ended before I watch but curious got the best of me and started watching it. To answer your question -
The funeral is similar to my culture...Before cremation, funeral guests get to say their last prayers or wishes to the dead person. One would hold it between their hands, say their prayers/wishes and then place it on the body ( if in casket) during funeral ceremony - in the real world. The casket closed and then sent for cremation.

However, in lakorns or maybe in Thailand, the cremation is done in the temple (?) then they just throw it in the fire ( don't know what the pit/opening it's call), but you'll see it in various lakorns funeral scenes.

So the flower was for the dad to take it with him when he go to ask for pardon/forgiveness when he visits Rasa's mother body at the temple.

erinhang

sarNie Adult
Sorry didn't respond sooner but I was trying to avoid this thread due to spoilers and wanted to wait til the Lakorn ended before I watch but curious got the best of me and started watching it. To answer your question -
The funeral is similar to my culture...Before cremation, funeral guests get to say their last prayers or wishes to the dead person. One would hold it between their hands, say their prayers/wishes and then place it on the body ( if in casket) during funeral ceremony - in the real world. The casket closed and then sent for cremation.

However, in lakorns or maybe in Thailand, the cremation is done in the temple (?) then they just throw it in the fire ( don't know what the pit/opening it's call), but you'll see it in various lakorns funeral scenes.

So the flower was for the dad to take it with him when he go to ask for pardon/forgiveness when he visits Rasa's mother body at the temple.
Oh, Thank-you:). That makes so much sense now.

allicho

sarNie Oldmaid
From the ending video of every episodes, I always thought that the scence which Rasa fainted after opening the ring box was because it was an engagement ring from Chanon. However, just saw recent clips of possibly 11th and 12th episodes, it appears to be her dad's ring? I am wondering how Chanon has it since her brother has it last ( or lost it in the dirt).

In epi 9, I was like OMG when Chanon cracked a little smile when looking at the engagement ring ( in his room) after Sasit rejected him. I guess he was "relief" only to relunctantly thank her at epi 10 for accepting his proposal. Also in epi 10, the look on his face when his dad asked his brother about his relationship with Rasa. A little jealousy but nothing he could do about it.

I've seen several lakorns in the past, sometimes 15 episodes or more just to find out that the Pranangs did not ended up with each other in the end--- I was so disappointed!

I usually do not want to know the summary of lakorns before I watched, because I want to see with an open mind and hope that I enjoy it without knowing what's happening next. So going into this lakorn with an open mind, I hope there is a happy ending ( I started to read comments from page 1 and 2 of this thread and stopped because I didn't want to see/read the old version summary).

erinhang

sarNie Adult
Ep 12 is so good!!!!!!!!!! The truth finally came out. It's about to end!!!!! They are going to start wrapping everything up in the upcoming eps. I love OmMin!!!!! Ep 12 is now my fav ep!!!:aaaaa:

allicho

sarNie Oldmaid
What do you mean it's about to end? Lol.... It's only epi 12. I have 11 and 12 waiting on my favorites and will watch it soon.

Well I guess it has been on air for 6 weeks now and since I speed watched, it felt like only weeks - :)

allicho

sarNie Oldmaid
Ep 12 is so good!!!!!!!!!! The truth finally came out. It's about to end!!!!! They are going to start wrapping everything up in the upcoming eps. I love OmMin!!!!! Ep 12 is now my fav ep!!!:aaaaa:
Just watched both 12 and can't believe it's left off like that and now I have to wait til next week :crybaby2:! The kiss scene was :confused12: but leading up to it I was blushing -lol. I had a feeling Rasa was going to sacrifice herself to help her dad. Also, wish Chanon's was a little protective of Rasa in the hospital room when the sister was going to kick Rasa out, but he just stood there. I was starting to get annoy by chanon's brother and could do without his scenes ( sneaking around) but I guess that's good cause that kept him away from the office and not run into Nott. Look's like it will end soon.

I've recently like Om and have watched almost if not all of his lakorns. Not sure who to follow now after this lakorns ended. ( already watched Ken's, Tik's, Weir, Mike, and now Om).

erinhang

sarNie Adult
Just watched both 12 and can't believe it's left off like that and now I have to wait til next week :crybaby2:! The kiss scene was :confused12: but leading up to it I was blushing -lol. I had a feeling Rasa was going to sacrifice herself to help her dad. Also, wish Chanon's was a little protective of Rasa in the hospital room when the sister was going to kick Rasa out, but he just stood there. I was starting to get annoy by chanon's brother and could do without his scenes ( sneaking around) but I guess that's good cause that kept him away from the office and not run into Nott. Look's like it will end soon.

I've recently like Om and have watched almost if not all of his lakorns. Not sure who to follow now after this lakorns ended. ( already watched Ken's, Tik's, Weir, Mike, and now Om).
The kiss scene was definitely not what I expected:facepalm:. I don't even know if it was a real one, cuz I sure didn't see their lips actually touching.
I think Rasa is going to sacrifice herself too:).
Chanon really disappointed me:facepalm:. You would think he would help Rasa, but he just stood there.

erinhang

sarNie Adult
What do you mean it's about to end? Lol.... It's only epi 12. I have 11 and 12 waiting on my favorites and will watch it soon.

Well I guess it has been on air for 6 weeks now and since I speed watched, it felt like only weeks - :)
They kinda already" know" that Rasa could be that man's daughter. Once they find that out, we just need Chanon to break it up w/Sasi and then for him to go to Rasa. And then that'll be the end.

allicho

sarNie Oldmaid
The kiss scene was definitely not what I expected:facepalm:. I don't even know if it was a real one, cuz I sure didn't see their lips actually touching.
I think Rasa is going to sacrifice herself too:).
Chanon really disappointed me:facepalm:. You would think he would help Rasa, but he just stood there.
This scene. Did they cut it out on air?
image.jpeg
Or is that another kiss later on? Lol :naughty2:

Last edited: