[CH7] Look Mai Laai Sonthaya: Pim Pimprapa/Sean Jindachot

Amikou

Sharp-tongued Siberian diva
Storyline:
This is a murder mystery fantasy genre. Duenpattra's grandmother was said to have committed suicide by poisoning herself so Duenpattra came down to the south to live in her grandmother's house to help with the investigation. She met a police officer named Captain Marut who was investigating the case and started to have mutual feeling for him. But then totally forgot about him once she saw a mysterious half naked man wearing just a white pants in her grandmother's mirror. His name is Hem Hiran and he seemed to be living in a parallel universe from her, a universe called The Land of Good People, where everyone there strictly practiced the Five Moral Precepts. The people there are morally good and once they reach 1000 years their souls will ascend to heaven. Eventually Hem will crossover to Duenpattra’s universe to help save her from being attacked by the people who murdered her grandmother. The two fell in love but how can they be together when they're from different universes.

cr. NinjaKKN

Transun

sarNie Egg
Love pim.. Yeah shooting will start soon..
when will mikpim have new lakorns together? i hate ch7, they dont never listen fans as ch3, fans of ch3 are too many, ch7 only think for them. films of ch7 cannot watch on youtube, they r selfish. ch3 can see on youtube very easily. international fans can contact easily, ch7 is not professional

Maricon

sarNie Oldmaid
when will mikpim have new lakorns together? i hate ch7, they dont never listen fans as ch3, fans of ch3 are too many, ch7 only think for them. films of ch7 cannot watch on youtube, they r selfish. ch3 can see on youtube very easily. international fans can contact easily, ch7 is not professional
That is what exactly I'm complaining about CH7! Their artists may be aware that they have international fans too through IG but the channel don't seem to care. How will their lakorns be popular internationally if their lakorns cannot be watched anytime anywhere? Ughhhh

Pooh4ever

sarNie Adult
Whoa! Sean and Pim!!!! I adore both, and the story sounds interesting enough. Will most certainly check this one out.

Transun

sarNie Egg
That is what exactly I'm complaining about CH7! Their artists may be aware that they have international fans too through IG but the channel don't seem to care. How will their lakorns be popular internationally if their lakorns cannot be watched anytime anywhere? Ughhhh
actually i miss mikpim so much, i hope to see them in a new lakorn together? but ch7 never listen fans, so i think my dream will not come true, so sad, i dont understand why mikstep have 3 lakorns together? fans of mikstep are less than fans of mikpim very much, step is seem older than mik (in my opinion), step has bf so she wants to have a distance with mik but ch7 give mikstep 3 lakorns, mikpim only 1 lakorn, so sad near 1 year

Marigold

sarNie Juvenile
actually i miss mikpim so much, i hope to see them in a new lakorn together? but ch7 never listen fans, so i think my dream will not come true, so sad, i dont understand why mikstep have 3 lakorns together? fans of mikstep are less than fans of mikpim very much, step is seem older than mik (in my opinion), step has bf so she wants to have a distance with mik but ch7 give mikstep 3 lakorns, mikpim only 1 lakorn, so sad near 1 year
Mik is older than Stephany 2 years. Pim is older than mik one month.
I agree with u Stephany doesn't look her age. I think in the entertainment industry. Mix race kid tend to look old than they actually are