❤[Ch7] Nai Hoi Tamin (Pordeecom) : Michael Pattaradet/ Pooklook Fonthip

Ncmeowmeow35

sarNie Oldmaid
Well looks like her mom is stearing her that way. She's a busy lady though cus it seems like she may be wanting Bow and Mike to be the next Pan Weir or NY too.

I think Bow need to make it on her own first then play the koojin.

rockateur

sarNie Hatchling
It's a possibility Mahalo. Weir's name has been linked to Sao Lohid before but a part of me thinks that it's going to someone else just because based from Khun Louise's interview, he seems to have something against him. He used to say that he views Khun Grai to be young man and not someone who is older and mature so that kinda eliminates Weir off the list unless he changed his mind. Not too sure about Dao Prasook so what's left is this because I don't know of any other popular lakorn that is being remade for 2016. I don't actually mind Weir with Bow pairing up. At least she can sing but it's just the fact that she has the better chance of pairing with him before other actresses that kinda upsets me. I have waited a long time for some other girls to pair with him but no, instead he's worked with his sticky rice multiple times and other girls that they used him to push to stardom. Channel 7 has many talented people but lord mercy, they have poor management and promoting abilities lol. 

And yes Ncmeow, I believe her mom is also pushing the koo jin promotion. I've read many interviews of Bow in the past and everything she says points at her mother for the being the root cause of her entering the industry. Her mom tricked her many times into entering all these beauty pageants. Even with singing, it was her mom who persuaded her to audition for RS's new girl group even though she was not confident with her dancing abilities. And you know how they did merits together a few times? Of course it was her mom's idea. Now that Bow is finally signed with Channel 7 as an actress and gaining popularity, she is on full promotion mode with her IG. Bow seems like a good daughter who has so much gratitude so she obeys everything her mom tells her to. 

Mahalo

sarNie OldFart
Sigh. That's why I feel a bit upset with Weir having a koo jin because he only went koo jinless for a year or so after breaking up with Pancake. Soon after, Pin Anong fans attached him to Min and that started the whole marathon of their pairing. I don't want him to keep pairing with the same people over and over again because he said so himself that within a couple years or so, he's going to start producing. That means he won't be taking on as much lakorns. Therefore, he really should start pairing with some of the many talents that Ch.7 has. I don't think Bow fits this role just like how she does not fit Norah. The girl has strong determination but I'd rather they cast someone fitting instead of putting pressure on someone to learn how to do something they're not ready for. I just can't anymore with this industry.   

Ncmeowmeow35

sarNie Oldmaid
Ch 7 tend to cast someone that doesn't fit. Mahalo gave an example and mine would be Pook in Mae Ai Saeun. I mean I'm not saying their acting are horrible, FAR from that. I know they can play the part well enough for them but it's the whole thing, they don't have the dancing background. It's one thing to not have anyone with the dancing or singing background but you do so cast them! Leverage their talent! Oh wells what done is done. Next lakorn then :)

rockateur

sarNie Hatchling
Exactly Mahalo! We know that eventually Weir will start working behind the camera so while he's still acting, we can to see him with as many diverse actresses as possible. For Nai Hoi Tamin, I think Green and Now are most fitting in terms of talent and physical appearance. Did I ever mention that Now's contract expires at the end of next year? Knowing her, she's probably going to to renew another 5  years with them but seeing how horribly she's being treated, I want her to go to Channel 3. I know there's a lot of competition there but she can't possibly be treated worse than she is now with Channel 7. And it's not the case like Baifern where Baifern is the one who chooses to only do one lakorn per year and select lakorns not on how interesting or challenging the roles are but rather what accommodates her school schedule which is why she's only had a few lakorns and they're all not that great. Now doesn't even have a choice, its either she accepts the same roles or she doesn't even get anything. At least if she moves, she holds a spot that no other actress there has.

Don't even get me started on Mai Aei Sai Eurn. If you don't have the experience, flexibility and stability of a dancer, you can easily get hurt when performing with the swords and it's happened before. They made the right choice for casting Mamaew as the younger sister but not for Daonin. I've lost all hope with Channel 7. 

Mahalo

sarNie OldFart
Yeah, after seeing Green in KPCH, she does have what it takes to be Kum Kaew without being annoying. Now fits this role best in my opinion because she's so petite. She'll look so cute next to him. I really love her acting. It's so natural and likable.

If her contract is expiring, idk where she can go. Ch.3 is so crowded. It just won't work over there. Such a waste of good talent.

And don't they use fake swords?

Ncmeowmeow35

sarNie Oldmaid
Now has the looks that would fit PauJingJong and Broadcast's lakorns. Now might not have that same ease as Pancake, Mai, and Cheer if she goes freelance though. However Ch3 might still want her because despite Ch7 horrible scripts and production, they pull in ratings where Ch3 can not and that is outside of Bangkok. Ch7 nang'eks are really popular and very marketable in that area, that's why Ch3 goes after their nang'eks and offer them more money then they offer their own.

x0unerthanlater

`my dragon's blood is blue`
Cheer is freelance? No wonder she isn't promoted much if at all...

I feel bad for Bow... If her mom really is the pusher it's sad. She's a cute diligent girl. Mom's like these only wants their daughter to achieve what they themselves always wanted to.

tgamber

sarNie Adult
Yeah, I have yet to see some parents who's into entertainment for the kid and sensible at the same time. Bow has good acting chops (her roles were light) and her singing is so easy on the ears but she hasn't matured yet. I don't mind she tackles heavy roles when she's over 20.
And Now, Now is like she totally owns her life. Announcing her relationship with New at young age, teaching kids dance , and baking and selling stuffs. She's like trying other ways to live rather than just an actress. I don't mind Now moving to one HD because they totally need a talented actress or two.

Mahalo

sarNie OldFart
They need some talented p'eks first. Lol. Toomtam and Jes are the only ones I like there but they are not manly enough for me.

tgamber

sarNie Adult
At least, the nangek that got promoted gets to act with all preks they have. Having something to watch is better than nothing at all. They also have Gun and Mos. And Nike is not intolerable. Guy.R is also talented but he's not prek. I guess I can at least have 4 or 5 good lakorns if she were to sign as nangek.

Mahalo

sarNie OldFart
People at Pantip are suggesting they cast Kaimook from The Voice Thailand in here too. Apparently, they asked her to be a part of Chantana Sarm Cha, another lakorn under production by Pordeecom. So it'd be nice if she was to play a character in here too. I like her voice! Omg, like this lakorn would be epic if they get the right cast. Alexandra would be perfect since she can sing and speak Lao. The rest, idk. No one fits. Now fits the physical description but she does not sing or speak Isaan. I know she can practice doing both but it still won't be as good as someone born and raised in that culture.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xLA-q_z14oA 

Ncmeowmeow35

sarNie Oldmaid
Yes kaimook would be good!!

Hey koojin leug jin laew leur? Hen Mike pai taam boon rai wee weaw Bow, nakkao leuy taam laew kao bok wah haang Bow laew.

Yes yes Weir and Now looks sooo good! I want them in a really good drama-romance lakorn. Daoprasook would be good if they are thinking remake. I don't mind So Sanae Ha either. Oh what about that lakorn with Chakrit and Noon? That one was good too.

Mahalo

sarNie OldFart
Everyone kept commenting and saying Sai Lohid. I don't like war period lakorns so no! Lol.

Reuang koo jin nan chun mai roo. Mai thit dtam kaao kong puak kao dtae mai plaek jai tah jing. Mike rerm tam ngaan gub saao saao geng geng lae suay. Ja gerd mee koo jin mai laew.

Mahalo

sarNie OldFart
Cr: as tagged
Idk guys. Am I thinking too much or are these two really hapenning?!? Now just posted this photo. Seems like they're promoting the pair. It's too coincidental to be random because I've been suggesting them in here to Khun Thong and P'Siam. I'm so excited if my wish comes true.