❤[Ch7] Nai Hoi Tamin (Pordeecom) : Michael Pattaradet/ Pooklook Fonthip

Prakaidao

sarNie Adult
I'm also excited for him and Kwan, after sooo many years, finally they get paired up again. They're my favorites from ch.7. But anyways I will definitely tune into this if Weir is in here, despite the messed up storyline because there's singing and such.

Mahalo

sarNie OldFart
Miley19 said:
Mahalo, would u mind translate all the interview ? If u can but u can't it fine
If someone gives me an electronic text version I can, but since it's an image, I can't use the assistance of a translator. I can only summarize by reading the comments from Pantip.  

Mahalo

sarNie OldFart
That'll be too much to type. Lol. Thai paragraphs may seem small  but they consist of many words and sentences within one line. You can just read it for us and summarize. Lol. 

peachykeen

sarNie Egg
I love this lakorn. All of P'Tua's works hold such a special place in my heart as they're all wonderful classics that I've grown up watching. I would actually be interested in seeing Mike taking part in this remake because he hasn't played anything remotely similar to this yet and I think he has one of the best singing voice of all actors of Channel 7 (apart from Cee). He's never worked with Pordeecum either so I want to see what P'Thong can do with him. If it's Weir, I want him with Baifern the most. He's always had a thing for her which can ensure that the chemistry will be there lol. Please no Bow, Min or Mai. These actresses would likely make the nang aek turn very cartoony and whiny. 

lakorn7

sarNie Hatchling
aiyaja said:
What about Weir and Pooklook? Pooklook doesn't have any other projects lined up besides Athita now. She can definitely sing.

Weir and Pooklook are very compatible. I wouldn't mind them. They have great chemistry in PaunPang and their acting skills are on par with each other.

Mahalo

sarNie OldFart
I honestly don't want Pooklook to play another character where she ends up with her sister's husband/fiance. Lol. The poor girl is a mistress in every lakorn. 

Bieluvr

XiaojuXiyou
Well basically this one won't be a mistress, because the sister is dead and they get together at the end right? But I wouldn't mind Weir and Pimchanok because I have always wanted them to pair since Mon Ruk Mae Nam Moon or Weir and Sammy because they would look amazing together. I also wouldn't mind Mac Weeradon if he gets to be pra ek. He can sing really good. He'll probably need to work on the dialect though.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TovL77xem7U&list=PLX6cx4BgCOtDGwXXzzwxSkIuGniAY8Vla&index=24

preetam

sarNie Oldmaid
Weir and Sammy would be Wow !! And challenging for my girl. About pooklook I am like mahalo still not wowed. Her acting is definitly better than the likes of actresses who always use the same tricks and mannerisms at playing different characters and she tries to really understand the characters but at the same time she still lacks "some layers" on her abilty, this thing which makes a character really interesting for me even though unrootable. And I think this is one reason maybe one can't spazz on her pairs with male actors.

Bieluvr

XiaojuXiyou
It's not as bad as what our culture does. If the older brother has a wife and the older brother dies, they force the wife onto the younger brother even if they both don't want to. This is why I don't really like my culture. Lets just pray for Weir and Sammy in here.

Prakaidao

sarNie Adult
Bieluvr said:
It's not as bad as what our culture does. If the older brother has a wife and the older brother dies, they force the wife onto the younger brother even if they both don't want to. This is why I don't really like my culture. Lets just pray for Weir and Sammy in here.
Yes,I've always thought that was messed up, it's just so disgusting to me.

Ncmeowmeow35

sarNie Oldmaid
Bieluvr said:
Um what culture is that so that I can cross it off my list, jk lol but really what culture is it?

byebye

sarNie OldFart
My culture too back in early 90ss...where the older sister doesn't want to marry the guy and the parents forced it on the younger sister.

Mahalo

sarNie OldFart
In my culture, people are still trying to hook cousins or distance relatives up. Yuck. That's only because they want people to marry their own relatives to legally bring them to America.

byebye

sarNie OldFart
Talking about that....my cousin married her first cousin. And her brother did the same thing. The thing is, her sister was like...my sister's husband loves her very much and such a gentleman. All the while, in the back of my mind, I wanted to tell her....it's her freaking first cousin. How can u sleep with your first cousin and think it's cool and romantic.

Koy123

sarNie OldFart
Mahalo said:
In my culture, people are still trying to hook cousins or distance relatives up. Yuck. That's only because they want people to marry their own relatives to legally bring them to America.
OMG... So true! My dad wanted my brother to maerry one of our cousin just to bring her to the state. Thank god, my brother found a wife. What were they thinking...