❤[Ch7] Nai Hoi Tamin (Pordeecom) : Michael Pattaradet/ Pooklook Fonthip

byebye

sarNie OldFart
My brother has lots of offer... cause he's 40 years old and single to boot lol. Anyways, he was like why would I do that. If I marry her I would have to teach her from scratch. He would date a girl from the statesame because they already know everything.

Ncmeowmeow35

sarNie Oldmaid
Mahalo said:
In my culture, people are still trying to hook cousins or distance relatives up. Yuck. That's only because they want people to marry their own relatives to legally bring them to America.
One of my good friend had to do that. She divorced him after he got permanent resident

Bieluvr

XiaojuXiyou
LOL. I wouldn't worry about Weir, because he's definitely got this role. He's the favorite of this production, he can sing and has the looks too. But I guess, we still have to wait to be sure. Haha.

Mahalo

sarNie OldFart
Most likely it'll be Weir but anything can change since Weir has already worked with Pordeecom twice in a row. I'm unsure if they'll be able to grab him up next year as well. They might be able to since he'll probably finish PTP in 2016 so that leaves his queue open to cast him again.

Prakaidao

sarNie Adult
Ncmeowmeow35 said:
Um what culture is that so that I can cross it off my list, jk lol but really what culture is it?
Lol it's Hmong, even though it doesn't happen that much anymore, but in the earlier days there were a lot of those. But now more Hmong women are more independent, like one of my cousins bf's brother died, they tried to force him to marry her even though he already has a gf, they wanted to keep her within their family so that their grandkids don't become other families if that makes sense, and also that their daughter inlaw has a high paying job, and I guess she just stayed with them but without a husband so it ended up that my cousin and him got together.

Mahalo

sarNie OldFart
People are already starting a movement to get Min and Weir in here! No! Hear Min speak a bit of Esan in here. I can't take her seriously.

http://websta.me/p/1085048002651743796_1488279984

Throwback video of when Min first worked with Weir in PA. This is her calling him "hia" and gushing over him and how he's definitely her type. Yes, maybe this is why I'm not too fond of her. I'm over protective of my Weir. Lol. 
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mEb4luxoal8

Prakaidao

sarNie Adult
Lol I would do the same thing since its WEIR!!! But she can get really intolerable at times. They're cute as a fictional couple, but just hope they don't go overboard with it like some koojins. Maybe give them like 5-6 year break from each other like him and Kwan.

lakorn7

sarNie Hatchling
Bieluvr said:
It's not as bad as what our culture does. If the older brother has a wife and the older brother dies, they force the wife onto the younger brother even if they both don't want to. This is why I don't really like my culture. Lets just pray for Weir and Sammy in here.

I prefer Sammy and Weir in a romantic drama. I can see them in a remake of TamHua Jai Pai Sood Lah.

Mahalo

sarNie OldFart
I need suggestions of who would fit this role better than Min. Since she's from Khon Kaen and has a large fan base with Weir, it's likely that she'll be in here. I need to counter the Minnie the Weir reunion movement. LOL. Yes, throw tomatoes at me sticky rice couple fans.  

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
Mahalo said:
I need suggestions of who would fit this role better than Min. Since she's from Khon Kaen and has a large fan base with Weir, it's likely that she'll be in here I need to counter the Minnie the Weir reunion movement. LOL. Yes, throw tomatoes at me sticky rice couple fans.  
And I'll be the first. Haha. Jk. I LOVE my MinWeir couple, but don't want them in here either. I want someone who can act like a kid yet doesn't annoy me. Min's shreiking voice is enough, if she lands this role I can only imagine her go overboard with the squeaky voice. Hahhaha.

Mahalo

sarNie OldFart
phatman said:
And I'll be the first. Haha. Jk. I LOVE my MinWeir couple, but don't want them in here either. I want someone who can act like a kid yet doesn't annoy me. Min's shreiking voice is enough, if she lands this role I can only imagine her go overboard with the squeaky voice. Hahhaha.
I can't stand Min playing immature characters. She's like Taew, super annoying. I like her in reserved roles. Plus, she can't sing. 

lakorn7

sarNie Hatchling
Mahalo said:
I need suggestions of who would fit this role better than Min. Since she's from Khon Kaen and has a large fan base with Weir, it's likely that she'll be in here. I need to counter the Minnie the Weir reunion movement. LOL. Yes, throw tomatoes at me sticky rice couple fans.  

:lolyup: Throwing rotten tomatoes at you. I wouldn't mind Min but I prefer Weir to act with someone he hasn't work with a lot. He's a great actor and shouldn't be stuck with his koojin.

Mahalo

sarNie OldFart
lakorn7 said:

:lolyup: Throwing rotten tomatoes at you. I wouldn't mind Min but I prefer Weir to act with someone he hasn't work with a lot. He's a great actor and shouldn't be stuck with his koojin.
Taking the hits with dignity. Lol.   :eek:uch:  :lolyup:

byebye

sarNie OldFart
Just like Taew, Min doesn't know how to minimize her cuteness. It's like you give them an inch and they take off with a yard. They don't come off natural but it's an obvious acting which is not good when you have to sit through 15 episodes of it or more lol

Mahalo

sarNie OldFart
YES! You explained it perfectly. Both girls can act well but they don't know how to tone it down a notch. 

Mahalo

sarNie OldFart
Even in this clip she doesn't sound fluent. She only says certain words and her laugh is annoying me. Lol. Anyone have clips of her speaking full sentences? I feel so uneasy about the possibility of having to skip this.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Me1kC6ucVk4