❤[Ch7] Nai Hoi Tamin (Pordeecom) : Michael Pattaradet/ Pooklook Fonthip

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
Mahalo said:
I can't stand Min playing immature characters. She's like Taew, super annoying. I like her in reserved roles. Plus, she can't sing. 
I agree. Haha. I like her in prim and proper roles. It's good she challenges herself with different roles, but like I said I prefer the non bratty ones. Hehe. Mattana was an exception, I tolerated her in there.

lakorn7

sarNie Hatchling
byebye said:
Just like Taew, Min doesn't know how to minimize her cuteness. It's like you give them an inch and they take off with a yard. They don't come off natural but it's an obvious acting which is not good when you have to sit through 15 episodes of it or more lol
Yaya is 10X more annoying than Taew and Min. She over does her cuteness a lot even her voice is annoying. I like her but never managed to finish any of her dramas.

byebye

sarNie OldFart
lakorn7 said:
Yaya is 10X more annoying than Taew and Min. She over does her cuteness a lot even her voice is annoying. I like her but never managed to finish any of her dramas.
Yaya is in a league of her own so she doesn't count lol. Her cuteness is ridiculously annoying but I think her main problem is it happened a lot when she is with Na. And I don't see the point with that since Na absolutely like the girl.

Mahalo

sarNie OldFart
I'm planning on making a fan art to request Weir in here. I'll probably get to it in December since I'm busy with school. Lol. Any suggestions on who would be fitting as n'ek? I really want Sammy but that's my bias. I want someone fitting for the role. The Isan dialect is a barrier but I believe my girl can pull it off because she does research for each role. Plus, this will be a musical lakorn so we need someone who can sing without making my ears bleed. Haha. So far, Sammy's tolerable. Pooklook is also. I can picture Now in here too. But can she sing? I'll make a second poster with her and Michael if possible. The thing with Pooklook is she has been playing so many baan baan roles such as Reun Galong, Peuan Paeng, and the upcoming Athita. I don't want her in a farm as a hot-headed sister like Paeng again. The girl needs a romantic comedy or something.  

Mahalo

sarNie OldFart
NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO! I will work against it. Who is she?????

dancy

sarNie Oldmaid
Mahalo said:
NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO! I will work against it. Who is she?????

She, Maggie. She mostly a movie actress than n'ke in lakorn. She play a few lakorn already. She and Michael have a few lakorn together before he was big. 

A photo of Maggie from her movie with Chakrit.

Mahalo

sarNie OldFart
Is she with Ch.7?  :cry: I need to do more research on her. I know her name but I've never heard of her. Lol. 

dancy

sarNie Oldmaid
Mahalo said:
Is she with Ch.7?  :cry: I need to do more research on her. I know her name but I've never heard of her. Lol. 

Yes she with CH7. When she play lakorn its mostly even lakorn.  

Here a few lakorn she was in as a n'ke and supporter role.

Nong Mai Rai Borisut (Ch.3/2011)
Autumn In My Heart (True Vision, Ch.8 2013)
Luerd Chao Phraya with Michael Pataradet Sa-nguankwamdee (Ch.7 2013)
Mae Kah 2013 with Michael Pataradet Sa-nguankwamdee (Ch.7 2013)
Ruk Khun Tao Chang with Kade Tarntup (Ch.7 2015)
Mae Dok Rakre with Boom Piyaphun (Ch.7 2015)
Fad Lhong Hon 201? with Louis Hesse d'Alzon (Ch.7 Upcoming)

Mahalo

sarNie OldFart
Mai ow mai ow mai ow! I can't believe they're doing this to us. I love this lakorn. I want a cute n'ek who can play Kum Kaew without being annoying. I can see Now. There's also Pooklook and Baifern. 

Mahalo

sarNie OldFart
cr: แฟนคลับ 7 สีFB
YESSS! The script writer for this is the same person who wrote the script for Peuan Paeng.

"นายฮ้อยทมิฬ" บทประพันธ์ คำพูน บุญทวี และเวอร์ชั่นใหม่เขียนบทโทรทัศน์โดย "แพรพริมา" ผลงานเด่นๆ เช่น นักสู้พันธ์ข้าวเหนียว ขุนเดช หยกเลือดมังกร เพลงรักผาปืนแตก และล่าสุดที่เพิ่งจบไป เพื่อนแพง การันตีความเข้มข้นและความสนุกอย่างแน่นอน
ขอบคุณภาพจาก คุณแพรพริมา (ผู้เขียนบทโทรทัศน์ ‪#‎นายฮ้อยทมิฬ‬ เวอร์ชั่น 2559 )

Mahalo

sarNie OldFart
No confirmations. This is still in the process of casting and script writing. Most likely, it'll be Weir. Rumors are flying of that Maggie girl. Omg, most of the time they're right. Please, not her!

Ncmeowmeow35

sarNie Oldmaid
It said she has a high chance of being in a lakorn with weir and they also talked about her going to Korea to sign with the same company as PSY?

It said she is a dara to watch out for because she has 3 things coming up Mae Bia, Jao Bao Grua Fon, and Fad Lohng Hon. Pordeecam did approach her to play in Nai Hoi Tamin with Weir. She said she has no problem playing with anyone, it is up to the adults.

Mahalo

sarNie OldFart
Okay, still some time left. I shall get to work when I have time to manipulate Pordeecom's mind with posters. Lol.