❤[Ch7] Nai Hoi Tamin (Pordeecom) : Michael Pattaradet/ Pooklook Fonthip

Ncmeowmeow35

sarNie Oldmaid
I love Mon Rak Look Toong with him and Nampeung. They were awesome in there.

Since nothing has been confirm, what if it's Mike and Min :shrug:

Mahalo

sarNie OldFart
That's a possibility but Weir has a VERY VERY high chance of being in here. I'd accept Min and Mike because they'll be rebound to my dreams. Lol. Min isn't the worst actress from Ch.7 so it's not so bad if she's in here if all else fails. I'd rather have her than a newbie. But for sure, Min wouldn't be my first choice as n'ek. She'd be my last resort. JUST my opinion. Don't throw tantrums at me Min fans. Your suggestions are welcome here as well. Here's who I'd like in order of most favorable:

1. Now
2. Pooklook
3. Jakjaan
4. Baifern
5. Sammy (hurts to put you 5th darling but you do not fit the characteristics of an Isan girl. You have the acting chops though.)
6. Min  

Dear lord, please don't cast Tubtim either.

Mahalo

sarNie OldFart
I love Min in subtle roles because she cries beautifully and has this calming energy about her. But give her character some flavor and the girl goes overboard. 

Ncmeowmeow35

sarNie Oldmaid
Yes I agree that I can only see Weir in here as Na Hoi. As to with which nang'ek, I'm still not sure just sure that I dont want to see T.M.B lol. I wouldn't mind Green either. She can sing.

Koy123

sarNie OldFart
Mahalo said:
Oh yeahh. Green. I like Green but my liking of her decreased after Maya See Muk ended.
I was surprised how good Maya See Muk was. I like Green ever since I saw her in there. Whatever happen to her?

Mahalo

sarNie OldFart
Ncmeowmeow35 said:
How come? She was good in that lakorn. I'm really liking her lakorn with Tanwa.
I'm not tuning into that because it's by Daravdo. Is it any good?

Koy123 said:
I was surprised how good Maya See Muk was. I like Green ever since I saw her in there. Whatever happen to her?
She has a lakorn out right now with Thanwa but we don't have a thread for it. Lol. 

Koy123

sarNie OldFart
Oh I've seen Green and Thanwa around but didn't know they have a lakorn out. Thanks, I'll check it out... Hopefully it gets dubbed.

Ncmeowmeow35

sarNie Oldmaid
So far it is ok. Three couples, Tanwa's group is rich and Green's group is poor. Tanwa mistaken her as being his father's girl, bought by his money.

Mahalo

sarNie OldFart
It's a series, I know that part. Lol. Green ALWAYS plays a poor girl. That's another reason why I skipped. 

Ncmeowmeow35

sarNie Oldmaid
Oh its a series? Are they going to break it down into a series or put it all together? I hope the later lol.

Kham kaew is a bit of a brat lol. She reminds me of Paeng lol.

Mahalo

sarNie OldFart
See, that's why it'll be repetitive if Pooklook plays her. Lol. She even talks to the ox just like how Paeng talked to the horse. Or was it an ox too?

I lied. It's not a series. They just have multiple couples. Lol.

Ncmeowmeow35

sarNie Oldmaid
Yeah Peang has conversation with an ox too. Pooklook is perfect for this role but yeah it'll be repetitive. Sadly I can see Min in this too but she'll annoy the heck out of me acting bratty.

Mahalo

sarNie OldFart
Yes, Min can pull this off, but annoyingly. Lol. That's why I object because she annoys me as a brat. I did not like her a Matana in her last lakorn with Weir. She was so bad that I had to root for Weir and Tubtim. I only watched their scenes and pretended she was n'ek. It worked in my favor because the writing went along with my imagination. Haha. If you cut all Weir and Min scenes, it looked like Tubtim was n'ek.

Now can pull this off too. Just wait to watch her play her character in Atitha. She's feisty but cute. Not at all annoying. 

Ncmeowmeow35

sarNie Oldmaid
I've only seen two of Now's, the one with New and Vee. Really like both of them. I couldn't watch hers with Mike cus I didn't like the story itself. Saw Yui and Aum version and I didn't like it.

Ok if they remake this, they need to do it really well. Thank goodness it'll be pordeecam cus he is pretty good with attention to details. I think he need to cast someone that can speak isan well though cus man it is annoying when the isan is off or pronounced incorrectly. I cringe everytime lol. I can also see him casting a lot of looktoong singers.

Mahalo

sarNie OldFart
Do you realize that P'Thong played in the old version too? Lol. 

I think thoroughly before I make my posters. I don't cast someone due to bias. I cast them cause they're fitting. But all my biases are versatile so it makes it seem like I'm being biased instead of fairly considering people. Lol. I like versatile actors.