❤[Ch7] Nai Hoi Tamin (Pordeecom) : Michael Pattaradet/ Pooklook Fonthip

Mahalo

sarNie OldFart
Mike's a good second choice. Some people request for New and Big M. I'm like NOO. Where they get that from? Lol. 

Ncmeowmeow35

sarNie Oldmaid
No i meant Toon and that country singer Mike were the only two that spoke isaan well in the original one lol.

I am dying of laughter right now cus I'm at the part where Joy is getting a tattoo lol.

Mahalo

sarNie OldFart
He's getting popular apparently. He looks more like tua talook with his mustache. I can't take him seriously with it. Doesn't help how tiny his lips are. It makes it more noticeable.

rockateur

sarNie Hatchling
What happened was Channel 3 bought majority of the former "loyal" and experienced employees from DaraVDO by offering them higher wages. Those who left persuaded the others to ditch the company. There's no one left from the original team. Haha I like BigM even though his acting still needs improvement. He's a big sweetheart in person and is so darling to his fans. Iunno about his singing abilities .. . 

Mahalo

sarNie OldFart
Gay? Idk about that. Lol. I know he wants to star with Mai next. Keep dreaming boy. I don't think she wants to work with you yet.

tgamber

sarNie Adult
Seriously, Now's a year break to teach the kids dancing is far too long. And I am really afraid she would quit the entertainment industry. The girl has passion and raw talent. It's not easy to find such in newbies.

Mahalo

sarNie OldFart
Because Ch.7's FB posted images of her to remind fans to not forget her while she's on break. Now has a passion for dancing. I'm sure she'll use her star power to influence young generation of dancers. So leaving the ET wouldn't be something she'd do yet. Maybe in the future.  

aiyaja

sarNie OldFart
Ncmeowmeow35 said:
Isn't he gay as well?
Yes, there were rumors of him being gay. A transgender or gay guy came out to expose him and said they had something, something like that. But only the initials were given but they pointed to him but of course, he denied it and said he's 10000% straight. Lol

member101

sarNie Egg
aiyaja said:
Yes, there were rumors of him being gay. A transgender or gay guy came out to expose him and said they had something, something like that. But only the initials were given but they pointed to him but of course, he denied it and said he's 10000% straight. Lol
No transgender or gay guy came out to expose him. There's an article about it on Komchadluek. Maybe you should read that first. It was his ex-girlfriend who's a maxim model that came out to expose him. He broke up with her so she spite him by going on a show and saying he's gay. He's suing her for defamation. Right now they're settling the case out of court. He said he's not gay and as long as she apologizes he will drop the case. And she has apologized to him so he'll likely drop the case. His ex-girlfriend is such an attention seeker. Recently she made news with another girl, appearing to be a lesbian couple just so they can get media attention. Bigm is a nice guy and also a good actor. I followed him since his first movie, he's a typical guy that's into girls with big butt and boobs. His ex is not even pretty and her boobs are way too big for her petite body. This is the reason why guys need to look beyond the big boobs.

Mahalo

sarNie OldFart
LOL ^^^ So far, everyone's saying he's super nice. Is that so? I'd have to reevaluate him. He doesn't catch my attention.

aiyaja

sarNie OldFart
member101 said:
No transgender or gay guy came out to expose him. There's an article about it on Komchadluek. Maybe you should read that first. It was his ex-girlfriend who's a maxim model that came out to expose him. He broke up with her so she spite him by going on a show and saying he's gay. He's suing her for defamation. Right now they're settling the case out of court. He said he's not gay and as long as she apologizes he will drop the case. And she has apologized to him so he'll likely drop the case. His ex-girlfriend is such an attention seeker. Recently she made news with another girl, appearing to be a lesbian couple just so they can get media attention. Bigm is a nice guy and also a good actor. I followed him since his first movie, he's a typical guy that's into girls with big butt and boobs. His ex is not even pretty and her boobs are way too big for her petite body. This is the reason why guys need to look beyond the big boobs.
You're right. I'm sorry. I only saw a short clip of the news that had her photo and honestly for some reason thought his ex-girlfriend, the person who exposed him, was a transgender. Lol

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AFxN-84NB1o

Maya_Fantasy

sarNie Oldmaid
Ncmeowmeow35 said:
They're stuck in the old ways but I kinda don't get it though cus their old ways were good back then. What happend?

Back then their father controlled the productions, now is the sons and both sucks with filming, storylines and casting. :yuck: