[CH7] Pan Ta Gaan Ruk: Bank Artit/Mookda Narinrak

Saechash

sarNie Juvenile
You are very close... But not 100% right!
I'm not going to spoil it for you! :p
How is that possible when in ep1 Chor said that she first met Pan’s dad the day she ran away from home because she was pregnant and wanted to be with the father of her baby? Also in today’s episode Pan’s dad said that Pan was his only son but he’s not mature enough to run the business so he won’t inherit it unless he becomes a responsible person.

Could it be that he fell in love with Chor when they first met but she wasn’t free then got with Pan’s mom even though he didn’t love her but realized he couldn’t stay with them since he didn’t love her and met up with Char again later? Their back story is a little confusing.

Last edited:

Saechash

sarNie Juvenile
Dont know. It said "Patagaanrak Jun-Kan saneur thon job at 20:15 (8:15pm), Dok Yah Nai Payu wan jun rerm thon raek weyla 20:30 (8:30)"
[patagaaanrak mon-tues ending episodes at 20:15, Dok Yah Nai Payu Monday starting the first episode at 20:30)
Wow...so only 8 episodes? It doesn’t look like all the scenes have been shown. In the ending credit, it shows them in the country in local clothes or something. Does that mean everything is going to get rushed in tomorrow’s episode?

CPY

GotomySin
Wow...so only 8 episodes? It doesn’t look like all the scenes have been shown. In the ending credit, it shows them in the country in local clothes or something. Does that mean everything is going to get rushed in tomorrow’s episode?

I do not think it will end today.

KitKat516

sarNie OldFart
Yeah I'm a bit confused too cus today was episode 7 correct? Normally ch7 lakorns are about 10-12. Maybe they print it incorrectly and meant next Tuesday would end? I dropped this lakorn last after epi 4 so I don't know where the lakorn is at right now.

Prakcion

sarNie Egg
Where can I watch the live for this episode? And I do not think it will end today...

CPY

GotomySin
I just started watching this a few days ago. There’s not much to the storyline, but Mookda is very cute in here. Bank’s acting is okay, he needs a lot more improvements on his acting.
Their ratings has went down a little
https://instagram.com/p/BjEisDHAmel/
It went up yesterday. Ep 7 kinda boring because more on NuChon and ThongEk. I feel empathy with Bank. He started with Ch3 and later went to Ch7. Hopefully he can work things out.