[CH7] Pan Ta Gaan Ruk: Bank Artit/Mookda Narinrak

preetam

sarNie Oldmaid
He likes her, but the thing is, is his anger towards Chor more greater than his feelings for Prai?
I understand him. This is his dad fault. The way he treated his mom in front of him has traumatized him. I enjoy every Book scenes ! They make me so giddy ! It is because they got natural chemistry and Mook is so cute ! She knows how to play struggling happy go lucky character like that. She does not annoy me at all ! She is adorable and really really cute. I like that Bank character still got some skills even he is a lil brat. He can do a lot of stuff like cooking and managing a project for example (he lost to P-ek only because Jon meddled in)

Reactions: CPY

KhoOnxNouxWanxJai

Staff member
Seems like from the last episode that his mom is the one who asks Chor to take care of the dad. So, there are more things left to be revealed

Ratings
5.8 and 5.4

Edit: Also, another thing I don't understand is the hate behind Mookda and Bank because this lakorn script sucks. It isn't THEIR fault the script sucks. It is the production.

I'm not trying to start anything, but because I'm trying to make a comparison. People are saying Mookda and Bank are flops because this lakorn sucks.

However, the same people are blaming the production and everything in Likit Ruk as the failure, no one is blaming Nadech and Yaya (not that they should, because I feel that the production could have been slightly better, despite my love for Anne :( ).

Anyhow, yet this lakorn sucks because of the script and everything, but Mookda and Bank are being blamed and not the production?

Double standards much? Lol.

Last edited:

CPY

GotomySin
I understand him. This is his dad fault. The way he treated his mom in front of him has traumatized him. I enjoy every Book scenes ! They make me so giddy ! It is because they got natural chemistry and Mook is so cute ! She knows how to play struggling happy go lucky character like that. She does not annoy me at all ! She is adorable and really really cute. I like that Bank character still got some skills even he is a lil brat. He can do a lot of stuff like cooking and managing a project for example (he lost to P-ek only because Jon meddled in)
I do not think Bank will lose. Pai understand him. But he just love to hide his actions and feelings because of the trauma. He does not believe in love until Pai came into his life.

CPY

GotomySin
Seems like from the last episode that his mom is the one who asks Chor to take care of the dad. So, there are more things left to be revealed

Ratings
5.8 and 5.4

Edit: Also, another thing I don't understand is the hate behind Mookda and Bank because this lakorn script sucks. It isn't THEIR fault the script sucks. It is the production.

I'm not trying to start anything, but because I'm trying to make a comparison. People are saying Mookda and Bank are flops because this lakorn sucks.

However, the same people are blaming the production and everything in Likit Ruk as the failure, no one is blaming Nadech and Yaya (not that they should, because I feel that the production could have been slightly better, despite my love for Anne :( ).

Anyhow, yet this lakorn sucks because of the script and everything, but Mookda and Bank are being blamed and not the production?

Agree that. The script and the characters development not much but they tried their best. However, their rating is higher than LR. (Huge blow to LR as well.)

Edit: I do think this lakorn is more to teen love instead of adult genre. I am still watching and hope they did provide a better finale for this (despite the people blaming the pranang or the production.)

preetam

sarNie Oldmaid

Ratings
5.8 and 5.4

Actually personally I understand the lead character motivations so I don't think script sucks as bad as people make it to be. Pan saw how his dad could care less about his mom and also the way it always feels the dad takes everyone side except him -even he brings it to himself through his behaviour- . His anger is understandable. Mookda character is lovely. Her acting is not annoying to me. And Bank and Mook chemistry work ! That's the thing. It is lovely, it is simple it is fun. Nothing feels dry between them. No wonder LR is struggling vs this one. And I am sure I'm not the only one feeling that ! I can't wait to see how Pan and his dad will reconcile. This lakorn script is simple family drama but it works thanks to the nice dynamic between the pranang. Bank and Mook are fun together and lookwise they fit as well. Bank even he got this subtle babylike face he does not look like a fragile toddler like James Jirayu for example. Lookwise there is this right balance of youth maturity. The right look of a young P'ek between 20 and 35. Mookda is young and all she is among the rising good actresses of her generation and Thai girls can also relate to her as well I assume (she is full Thai if I am not wrong like Now). They are a pairing done right by ch7 imo

Last edited:

CPY

GotomySin
Actually personally I understand the lead character motivations so I don't think script sucks as bad as people make it to be. Pan saw how his dad could care less about his mom and also the way it always feels the dad takes everyone side except him -even he brings it to himself through his behaviour- . His anger is understandable. Mookda character is lovely. Her acting is not annoying to me. And Bank and Mook chemistry work ! That's the thing. It is lovely, it is simple it is fun. Nothing feels dry between them. No wonder LR is struggling vs this one. And I am sure I'm not the only one feeling that ! I can't wait to see how Pan and his dad will reconcile. This lakorn script is simple family drama but it works thanks to the nice dynamic between the pranang. Bank and Mook are fun together and lookwise they fit as well. Bank even he got this subtle babylike face he does not look like a fragile toddler like James Jirayu for example. Lookwise there is this right balance of youth maturity. The right look of a young P'ek between 20 and 35. Mookda is young and all she is among the rising good actresses of her generation and Thai girls can also relate to her as well I assume (she is full Thai if I am not wrong like Now). They are a pairing done right by ch7 imo
This is the first time the pair as pranang but the second time as lover. Their first time pairing (although not the main character) was also nice to watch. Bank look more mature there with the suit too. I liked their pairing so far.

preetam

sarNie Oldmaid

preetam

sarNie Oldmaid
Last edited:

CPY

GotomySin

Dear, check their first pairing clips. You will get what I mean.

https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLcWXUxBqN4fi0O7UbxdcHSDrAEDvQyY8Z

byebye

sarNie OldFart

Ratings
5.8 and 5.4

That's why I didn't think it was a good idea for them to gloat about the ratings for LR when it first aired. How some of their fans bashed Mookda when in reality LR wasn't going to beat this lakorn. Because at the end it just make them look foolish when every week this lakorn does better than LR.

To me, this lakorn would have been better if they went full drama I stead of trying to mixed it with comedy. The plot has a potential of being dramatic. But Moodka for all the criticism she got from the popular couple's fans, she is actually doing good.

As far as double standard...yeah only a blind mouse would not see it.

Prakcion

sarNie Egg
I hope Pan is not using his (and Pa's) feelings to hurt his dad and Aunt Choir, because I think if he does that he wil not deserve a happy ending. But I think something like a misunderstand could happen.

CPY

GotomySin
That's why I didn't think it was a good idea for them to gloat about the ratings for LR when it first aired. How some of their fans bashed Mookda when in reality LR wasn't going to beat this lakorn. Because at the end it just make them look foolish when every week this lakorn does better than LR.

To me, this lakorn would have been better if they went full drama I stead of trying to mixed it with comedy. The plot has a potential of being dramatic. But Moodka for all the criticism she got from the popular couple's fans, she is actually doing good.

As far as double standard...yeah only a blind mouse would not see it.
True. Too bad they are in denial mode.

Yaam

sarNie Adult
Is Mook full Thai? She looks like full Thai to me. But people keep saying she's a mini Mai Davila which Mais not full Thai and I honestly don't rink Mook looks anything like Mai besides the bold dark hair and brows features I guess.

CPY

GotomySin
Is Mook full Thai? She looks like full Thai to me. But people keep saying she's a mini Mai Davila which Mais not full Thai and I honestly don't rink Mook looks anything like Mai besides the bold dark hair and brows features I guess.
So far I know she is a full Thai.