[CH7] Pan Ta Gaan Ruk: Bank Artit/Mookda Narinrak

preetam

sarNie Oldmaid
I know it. I don't like him.
@saobomp
Oops maybe I was a lil wrong, From the scenes I am seeing about Today episode on my instagram search feeds, things are not as simple as I thought it was. From the yesterday episode's parts I saw on insta it seems Pek has not sincere to Pan's dad all along but from today's one it looks Pek trapped the baddies side

xdanavelvetx

sarNie Adult
@saobomp
Oops maybe I was a lil wrong, From the scenes I am seeing about Today episode on my instagram search feeds, things are not as simple as I thought it was. From the yesterday episode's parts I saw on insta it seems Pek has not sincere to Pan's dad all along but from today's one it looks Pek trapped the baddies side
You aren't wrong. Seems like P'ek did it for his mom. I love his mom but I can't stand him.
https://www.instagram.com/p/Bj6NyvSAaEE/?utm_source=ig_share_sheet&igshid=b5r2e6m20p34

preetam

sarNie Oldmaid
How can you not tell that P' Ek was lying though he is bad at acting angry.
The thing is I felt he had strong feelings for Pai just he's such a gentleman always playing it fair.
People who said Bank is not good at acting need to reconsider lol. I have watched from ep 1 to ep 9 now and Boy has showed various expressions and whenever he is angry or intense his eyes turn all red and all for example. But he can be so cute as well. I think CH7 needs to give him the roles they keep wasting on New W.