[CH7] Pan Ta Gaan Ruk: Bank Artit/Mookda Narinrak

CPY

GotomySin
This lakorn I can't tolerate pra'ek childish behaviour! Seriously. But it is a good teen drama...hahaha. And trolled me!

preetam

sarNie Oldmaid
This lakorn I can't tolerate pra'ek childish behaviour! Seriously. But it is a good teen drama...hahaha. And trolled me!
Didn't they ended together at the end tho ?

CPY

GotomySin
Open ending ? I don't understand. Please spoil me. I don't want to waste my time on worthless opened ending
Pan assume things again. He will be going to USA. But he told all things about Pai to Ek, hoping that Ek will take care of her. The scene somehow reminded me of Cha Tae Hyun at the movie 'My Sassy Girl'. Ek drove Pai to airport and they saw the cab that Pan rode at the intersection. Pai went down and chased after that cab. Seems like Pai lost him. Then we had the scene Ek back to house and saw worried Fah. she worried about Pai. Ek assured that everything is ok. We got a flash that Pan met Pai. Then the brief talk followed by Pai kissing Pan. The end credit emerge...I like...is that the ending. After the song end, we got the scene that the kiss scene was Pai imagination. Pan really laughed at her. Their dialogue somehow like this (from my understanding):

Pan: You, what are you thinking of?
Pai: You...didn't....kiss me on the lips? (Blushed)
Pan: Are you crazy? In this commotion?
Pai: (embarassed)
Pan: (held Pai hand) Let's go.
Pai: To where?
Pan: A place with nobody.
Pai: Are you crazy?
Pan: Do you want to follow?
Pai: Yes....
Me: facepalm

Then both of them crossing the road, holding hands. The end. It's a happy ending but I crave for more!

preetam

sarNie Oldmaid
Pan assume things again. He will be going to USA. But he told all things about Pai to Ek, hoping that Ek will take care of her. The scene somehow reminded me of Cha Tae Hyun at the movie 'My Sassy Girl'. Ek drove Pai to airport and they saw the cab that Pan rode at the intersection. Pai went down and chased after that cab. Seems like Pai lost him. Then we had the scene Ek back to house and saw worried Fah. she worried about Pai. Ek assured that everything is ok. We got a flash that Pan met Pai. Then the brief talk followed by Pai kissing Pan. The end credit emerge...I like...is that the ending. After the song end, we got the scene that the kiss scene was Pai imagination. Pan really laughed at her. Their dialogue somehow like this (from my understanding):

Pan: You, what are you thinking of?
Pai: You...didn't....kiss me on the lips? (Blushed)
Pan: Are you crazy? In this commotion?
Pai: (embarassed)
Pan: (held Pai hand) Let's go.
Pai: To where?
Pan: A place with nobody.
Pai: Are you crazy?
Pan: Do you want to follow?
Pai: Yes....
Me: facepalm

Then both of them crossing the road, holding hands. The end. It's a happy ending but I crave for more!
Thank you. At least they end together. Thanks

Reactions: CPY

CPY

GotomySin
Got a scene whereas the mood is suppose to be romantic. After that turn sour...because Pan said, "Forget me. Forget about everything of us."

Yaam

sarNie Adult
Lol. Way too many daydream/imagination scenes in this lakorn seriously. They should if tone down on. Seems like ch7 is advertising Bank & Mook as koo kwan now. I'm sure they'll pair up again soon & hopefully it'll better a better storyline!

Str4wb3rry

sarNie Egg
Lol. Way too many daydream/imagination scenes in this lakorn seriously. They should if tone down on. Seems like ch7 is advertising Bank & Mook as koo kwan now. I'm sure they'll pair up again soon & hopefully it'll better a better storyline!
yes, i feel that I need to see them more as well, paired in some fresh-youth lakorn story. I really do wish so.