[CH7] Petch Tud Petch (Pordeecom) Kwan Usamanee/Weir Sukullawat

p.smilez

sarNie OldFart
Pooklook is def more comfortable around Weir compared to Kwan ;P I like the photo Kwan uploaded ^ much more than the cover

lovebunny

sarNie Egg
I agree, kwan looks very uncomfortable beside them. The way they pose makes kwan look like she's just going along with them. Maybe its because weir and pooklook is too close to eachother. I saw a photo of the same photoshoot just kwan and weir, love the photo to pieces!

p.smilez

sarNie OldFart
Mahalo said:
Cr: as tagged
I'm in heaven. Never thought I'd ever see this day. They're reunited and doing photoshoots together.
&&&we need more and more photoshoots from them. Look at Kwan's smile!!!!! She's like eekkkk is he really holding my hand !!

Mahalo

sarNie OldFart
ip.smilez said:
&&&we need more and more photoshoots from them. Look at Kwan's smile!!!!! She's like eekkkk is he really holding my hand !!
Yes! He's holding Kwan's hand while Pooklook latches on. Lol. I miss those koo kwan days where slightly touching each others' hands speaks a thousand words like here for these two awkward onscreen lovebirds.

p.smilez

sarNie OldFart
Mahalo said:
Yes! He's holding Kwan's hand while Pooklook latches on. Lol. I miss those koo kwan days where slightly touching each others' hands speaks a thousand words like here for these two awkward onscreen lovebirds.

It's cute to see Kwan still uneasy around Weir in this magazine photoshoot even after they already filmed raunchy and steamy scenes. 

lakornsrok

sarNie Adult
Omgggg he's holding her hand!! Eeek making me blush haha I agree they put Kwan there and pooklook is just holding so close to weir but I'm glad their hands so close to each other... Eeeei heheh

Priya89

sarNie Egg
I actually like Kwan and Weir more in the photoshoot, they seem to enact the same body language and facial expressions quite different from pooklook....Pooklook to me seems like the third wheel lol thats just my opinion. 

Ncmeowmeow35

sarNie Oldmaid
Mahalo said:
They look like a better Plerng Boon cast. Lol.
Yes I can see Kwan playing the ex gf role but i would love to see Pooklook taking the challenge.

Mahalo

sarNie OldFart
Ncmeowmeow35 said:
Yes I can see Kwan playing the ex gf role but i would love to see Pooklook taking the challenge.
Really? I can see Pooklook taking the ex-gf role. She'd make a good rai too. 

x0unerthanlater

`my dragon's blood is blue`
Aww seeing photos of Kwan & Weir together gives a good feeling. They are all grown and hot looking. Lovely pair. PL looks like Weir's little sis who tagged along.

poobae91

sarNie Adult
Omgad! Loved the Photoshoot to pieces just because it's WeirKwan in it. Lol, I'm totally being biased right now, but can't help it. Kwan looks super gorgeous there. Can't believe he's holding her hand instead of pooklook.

In that bts video, I notice that pooklook seems to be all over weir, but both weir and kwan play it cool cool hehe. They give off nice facial expressions.

Mahalo

sarNie OldFart
Second Father's day MV with Weir. Can't wait to go home and listen to this. Since I'm at school, can't listen because I don't have my earphones.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oDyAoB7K464