[CH7] Petch Tud Petch (Pordeecom) Kwan Usamanee/Weir Sukullawat

erinhang

sarNie Adult
Weird and  funny how they put Min in between her  2 "koo-gine" (Weir and Porche)
I like  how they have videos of the King in the mv. At first I thought it was going to be like the first mv, but it was different. Before the mv came out, I thought it was some bts pictures of Ch7's calendar, and then when Weir, Kwan, and Pooklook's magazine came out, I thought it was the calendar. Gosh, when will they do their calendar, CH3 already did theirs.
Off topic, but do you guys think that Ch7 will put Mai and Pancake in their 2016 calendar, because they won't be with Ch7 anymore?

Mahalo

sarNie OldFart
No, because Mai and Pan won't be at Ch.7 next year. They didn't go to the photo shoot.

I can't believe they gave Green such a small part and she has the best voice. Could've shared some of Pooklook and Min's parts.

aikoden

♥DREAMER♥
Staff member
^ LOL. 

Anyways, so was there a couple pic of just Kwan/Weir?  I looked through the spoiler but it was just individuals and Weir/Pooklook.

p.smilez

sarNie OldFart
Can we get more sweet scenes of KwanWeir and less of Mik/KK?? Hehe I'm a little jealous haha

I've been dying to see more sweet pics of the two, not that the hot ones didn't make me FIN enough.

Thanks for the updates MAHALO!!!

lakornsrok

sarNie Adult
OK soo i just saw on ig!! EEEI another steamy scene haha seems like he wanted to kiss her!! But I shall wait for you to update on that Mahalo!!  :woot:

lakornsrok

sarNie Adult
hehehe yees yes!! I just love their skinship ahh makes me blush them being so close to each other hehe we all know she won't allow it!! 

Ncmeowmeow35

sarNie Oldmaid
Mahalo said:
cr: kwanusa9/ poom14/ nengkomkay/ pex_bigking
Express news coming through. Lol. You guys got your wish. I prefer these kind of scenes over romantic ones like Korwan and Mik. Plant one on her Weir. I approve!  :dance1: 

[
her caption on her ig said: we can never have a normal conversation. lol

So does that mean we'll be having lots of tease? Bickerings, the slap but no kisses? haha

Mahalo

sarNie OldFart
Ncmeowmeow35 said:
her caption on her ig said: we can never have a normal conversation. lol

So does that mean we'll be having lots of tease? Bickerings, the slap but no kisses? haha
Yeah, basically. Lol. Makes sense because they're undercover cops working on the same case but one is disguised as the bad guy. I love it! Pordeecom's going to make it so much fun. But Kwan's no kiss rule will kind of interfere. Well, he can kiss everything else besides the lips so give us forehead and cheek kisses.