[CH7] Petch Tud Petch (Pordeecom) Kwan Usamanee/Weir Sukullawat

p.smilez

sarNie OldFart
Why Kwan? Why must you be stiff around Weir? ;p From the Ch7 magazine to the calendar, I want those two closer lol Mahalo, I love the PS of KwanWeir <3

lovebunny

sarNie Egg
Seriously I thought the same. If not, put weir in the middle. I'm disappointed in their photoshoot. I have to say though, I thought weir and min compliment eachother well from clothing to face composure.

Mahalo

sarNie OldFart
Correction, his koo jin :p His koo kwan was Pan. I just think Kwan doesn't want to be near him so she uses everyone as a prop to hide behind. Lol. I'm positive she's intimidated and still bitter. Lol.

FredKwan

sarNie Egg
They looks so good in the calendar photoshoot...looks like prince & princes..
but why why why....they not put Weir in the middle...a bit disappointed..

Mahalo

sarNie OldFart
cr: kwanusa9/ as tagged
I wish that pole was Weir.

Same event but no photos together. Sigh. Star Light's Awards. Pan and Bella were there too. Awkward.

Ncmeowmeow35

sarNie Oldmaid
Mahalo said:
Correction, his koo jin :p His koo kwan was Pan. I just think Kwan doesn't want to be near him so she uses everyone as a prop to hide behind. Lol. I'm positive she's intimidated and still bitter. Lol.
Oh forgot that they don't use kookwan anymore lol.

lakornsrok

sarNie Adult
I loved her look at the award. Her hair up is something new! She looked so gorgeous like always hahah I agree with the skin she has such perfect flawless skin haha congrats to her for winning 3!!

Mahalo

sarNie OldFart
Every picture had the guy in the middle with the girls by his side except for Weir and Kwan. They could've excluded the horse.

lakornsrok

sarNie Adult
Omggg moreee!! Yess oh my not to sound like a sadist but how hot is that she is in handcuffs wah his prisoner!!! Hahahah