[CH7] Petch Tud Petch (Pordeecom) Kwan Usamanee/Weir Sukullawat

lakornsrok

sarNie Adult
Woohoo!!! About time they freaking do the opening ceremony! Yes more opening photos next week!! Yay can't wait want to see what they will wear hehhe mahalo now you will have more photos to cut out ;) yay lol finally they're in a new location ahaha I didn't mind seeing them on the bed lol but it's good to see them progress somewhere else Omgg I'm so excited soo glad to hear the opening ceremony is finally here woohoo!! ☺
Thanks for the photos mahalo!! I just love that photo of him holding her lol just like that one fitting photo! Gosh about time!!! ❤

lakornsrok

sarNie Adult
I am actually very happy so far with all of the filming photos hehe they're all quality photos! I rather want those than those useless photos hehe Thank you thank you!! I love how the released photos, oh gosh it's so satisfying, well never cuz I can never have enough of them! WAHHH now I want to see what other quality photo scene they going to release soon! How exciting!!  :woot:  :pervie: Next week, we shall wait for some more or I hope hehe noo next week is the opening ceremony woohoo something for me to see yahoooooO! :drool:

poobae91

sarNie Adult
Hopefully, they dress Kwan better for the opening ceremony. Girl needs to look good too instead of the shorts that they have been giving her.

p.smilez

sarNie OldFart
They look so good in action!!!!!!!!!!

I kinda want this drama to film at a slower pace because this drama seems to be filming pretty fast based on the bts photos (not that I know how many % of filming they're done with.)

Can we please extend more time with KWANWEIR!!!

lakornsrok

sarNie Adult
Yea can it be Friday already?!! I am sop excited!! Eeeei can't wait to see the opening ceremony! Reunited at last!!! I hope Kwan will have a nice outfit hehe

Mahalo

sarNie OldFart
cr: fanlakornch7/ siamserious/ as tagged
Check the previous spoiler for new photos. I keep adding on and on to it to save space.