[CH7] Petch Tud Petch (Pordeecom) Kwan Usamanee/Weir Sukullawat

lakornsrok

sarNie Adult
Omggg it's finally here!! Yay goshh they look so good!!! I agree why can't she wear like a Chinese dress or something lol always something similar. But still so happy Omgg in one of the photos Kwan was leaning on Weir eeei so cute

Hana_pichy

Lakorn lover
Omo2 :woot: :woot: this is the day. Such a long wait lol. They both look super duper adorable as a cops. Yeah finally they both reborn to be in love again not as a queen and King but as a cops. Finally.. Sigh... - smile-

Mahalo

sarNie OldFart
If it wasn't for Kwan and Weir I wouldn't be staying up to update. Lol. But I've waited 8 years for this. So worth it! Their pose in the first photo reminds me of DDH. I love when he tilts his head against hers.

cr: suptarvariety/ Nott_Kochaphan/ as tagged

Hana_pichy

Lakorn lover
Mahalo said:
If it wasn't for Kwan and Weir I wouldn't be staying up to update. Lol. But I've waited 8 years for this. So worth it! Their pose in the first photo reminds me of DDH. I love when he tilts his head against hers.

cr: suptarvariety/ Nott_Kochaphan/ as tagged

Haha...It is a pain you know..I think this is the pic from ddh did you mention right

AsianFemale

Mrs. Kim Junsu
omggggggggggggg fainted..............so the king and queen's body guard billy also playing this lakorn with them too...hehehe
i cant wait to watch these two again. been waiting for 8 years. airing date for this lakorn please?