[CH7] Petch Tud Petch (Pordeecom) Kwan Usamanee/Weir Sukullawat

lani

sarNie Hatchling
After what's happening in Kwan's real life, I'm hoping that this lakorn will be a ratings success.
I hope so i just read the news and her interview if those all are true i feel bad for her and i can't imagine if my mum.... did that to me.

Kim123

sarNie Adult
I hope so i just read the news and her interview if those all are true i feel bad for her and i can't imagine if my mum.... did that to me.
I must be living under a rock. LOL! Do you mind telling what happened to Kwan's real life?

I'm liking this lakorn so far but hate that sound effect they put on Madame scenes.

whitedove

sarNie Adult
Seems like it's true. Her mom has been controlling and manipulating her since young. It's probably okay when she was still a teenager (even though her trying to 'whore' Kwan out to all those rich but old businessmen making me side-eye her so bad), even if she doesn't like Golf. But Kwan is 28 now and her reuniting with him while cutting ties with her mom and older sister means she knew what has been done to her all these while. And now her mom is desperately trying to ruin her daughter's career just because she no longer listens to her mom and no longer wants to associate herself with all those sleazy and old businessmen her mom wants to pair her up with. Good for her for standing up for herself.

Honestly Kwan's real life's love story is worthy of a drama adaptation lol.

lani

sarNie Hatchling
I must be living under a rock. LOL! Do you mind telling what happened to Kwan's real life?

I'm liking this lakorn so far but hate that sound effect they put on Madame scenes.
There was the news that Kwan has a problem with her family (mother and older sister posted to call her home...).......so finally in the interview Kwan admitted that she did have the problem with them but the problem is about money not her bf........she added even she has been working since she was young (3 years old) but she has nothing that belong to her at all (everything belong to her mom and older sister) cos all the money that she earns she gives all to her mom and her mom gives her 30000b-40000b per month only (the rest her mother kept and used to buy the house,to spend for her older sister for going to study abroad,all expense in the family........) and even the business that kwan created is given to her sister all.....Kwan said that she is old enough now and will have her own family and babies in the future so around last month she told her mother to stop control her work and money, she wants to control everything by herself that's why the problem happened.........!!! one more her mother also told her that she can make Kwan since Kwan was young she can also destroy her :(

lani

sarNie Hatchling
Seems like it's true. Her mom has been controlling and manipulating her since young. It's probably okay when she was still a teenager (even though her trying to 'whore' Kwan out to all those rich but old businessmen making me side-eye her so bad), even if she doesn't like Golf. But Kwan is 28 now and her reuniting with him while cutting ties with her mom and older sister means she knew what has been done to her all these while. And now her mom is desperately trying to ruin her daughter's career just because she no longer listens to her mom and no longer wants to associate herself with all those sleazy and old businessmen her mom wants to pair her up with. Good for her for standing up for herself.

Honestly Kwan's real life's love story is worthy of a drama adaptation lol.
I'm not a fan of Kwan before so i don't know much about her till the news came out but wow it was related to those old businessmen too ehhh all cos money??? omg it is getting more and more complicated now so if all she said were true i support her choice like you said "Good for her for standing up for herself" She already 28 so it's time for her.

I saw some pictures in IG they were the fanmade that they compare Kwan and Cinderella.... but i just saw a picture of her mother and sister why i feel they are not similar especially her sister and Kwan is half-blood English, and Persian right why all her family looks like Thai include her father??? i saw some thai comments said she is maybe not her mother biological daughter it is true?

sarNie Adult
i saw some thai comments said she is maybe not her mother biological daughter it is true?
well, that would definitely explain how she's being treated. in america, the moment she turned 18, her mom should have been off her finances unless she was a personal manager. it's her money and it should be up to her how much she wants to share with her mom and sister but really it sounds like she's given more than enough.

xcinsationalx

sarNie Oldmaid
Wow I cannot believe that Kwan was having such issues with her family. I am not her biggest fan, mainly because I don't watch much Ch. 7 lakorns but if all those things as really going on behind the scenes that is just completely unacceptable. She is very patient for putting up with her mother's nonsense for so long. If I were her I probably would have left a long time ago. It is fine if her mom wants some help to take care of their family, but to have full control of KWAN'S HARD EARNED MONEY and to spend it all on herself and her oldest daughter is not acceptable. Neither is trying to much Kwan cozy but with a bunch of old business men. Why doesn't the mom do it herself if she's so greedy? Or have her precious elder daughter do it? Just a bunch of lecherous monsters. Sorry I get so upset whenever I hear stories of family members taking advantage of each other.

Destinys

sarNie Juvenile
I've been a silent reader, but what happened to this thread? It died down so fast this year. We had such a strong WeirKwan team in the beginning, but it's so quiet now. :crybaby2:

Saechash

sarNie Juvenile
So are all of the prime time lakorns on ch 7 not coming back on air until next year?

Maricon

sarNie Oldmaid
FB_IMG_1480505736823.jpg

Airing again December 11
So looks like it will be back to normal instead of WeirMin take over??

Last edited:

erinhang

sarNie Adult
Wait, so Weir & Min's is still airing on Dec 10, but then only 1 ep cuz then PTP is gonna take over again? That doesn't make sense. I think maybe PTP is just airing and KZRZ is airing somewhere next year.