[CH7] Petch Tud Petch (Pordeecom) Kwan Usamanee/Weir Sukullawat

aikoden

♥DREAMER♥
Staff member
Mahalo said:
They did look alike before Mik became buff and lost his baby fat. Lol.

LMAO, I had a feeling you were going to do a comparison. 555.  ok, ok.  I see some resemblance, but it's still not who I'm recalling the resemblance from.

bella said:
Mik reminds me of Stephan Santi and or Andrew gregson it's their eyes

You know.. it might've been Stephan who I think Mik somewhat resembled as well.. it's just that Mik is way more bulkier. 

Mahalo

sarNie OldFart
Father's day song. Mik sings in this. I think Weir will be in another version with the good singers lol: Green, Bow, Porshe, Mike, Es, Poolook, Tubtim, and [strike]Min[/strike]. 
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_uJFO-wwTuU

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Inz2Vbh7JJE

erinhang

sarNie Adult
Is Min really that bad at singing, I've never heard her, but in the you-tube video above, she sounds okay to me. Her voice is a higher pitch than the other girls  singing though. I like the music where Weir is in,  it's more catchy in my opinion. When will his  version come out? I'm getting so impatient. After watching the first one, there were tears in my eyes. :cry:  I feel so bad for the celebrities who no longer have a dad. They make it seem like they have the best life  on social medias, but really there life is just like everyone else. 

Mahalo

sarNie OldFart
Her studio songs are enhanced so she doesn't sound as bad but live, omg. Lol. Her speaking voice is already high pitched.  

erinhang

sarNie Adult
The celebrities that got teary in the first mv are the ones whose dads have passed right? I heard Pim's voice breaking when she was talking about her dad. She looks too young to already lose her dad :cry:

Mahalo

sarNie OldFart
They all got emotional while talking about their fathers. The ones whose fathers' passed away are Jakjaan and Cee. 

erinhang

sarNie Adult
Gosh Mahalo! :wink:  You know so much about Thai celebrities! You seem to be so free, you're like practically the leader in every topic in the Thai section. Thank-you :thumbsup:

Mahalo

sarNie OldFart
Oh no, they said it during the MV. Lol. Cee said he's envious of those who still have a father and Jakjaan said she wished her father could be here to see how far she had came. 

erinhang

sarNie Adult
Oops, my fault :coverlaf: I just started watching lakorns with no eng sub early this year. Still trying to understand the Thai language, even though I'm not Thai.

lovebunny

sarNie Egg
Love the photos! Look like they just paste kwan beside weir and pooklook though. Aw why isn't kwan part of the mv? She also lost her father too?

Mahalo

sarNie OldFart
I sure wished that Kwan had smile like Poolook. She looks like a third wheel. Glad these two can finally be together in a photo. Lol. 

Miley19

sarNie Juvenile
I think the one weir,pooklook and many more... They song is different not the same as the first didn't it? Not all they lose they dad just some only. Preaw also lose her dad last year too and yup Cee too. I was teary too during they talk about the dad part and they talking with breaking so emotional. Preaw,pim ,Cee and jankajan they four make me lose year.