[Ch7] Pin Anong (Moom Mai)

pangiaxiong

sarNie Adult
New is becoming one of my fav ch.7 actors. You're right though Pangia xiong. People have their opinions, but they should also realize that if they were in the same positions as this actors acttresses they would want feedback not bashing.
Right on. Feedback is what they should be talking about, not bashing.

yeay New and Minnie!! SO excitedd.... :thumbsup:

Anyway well said pangia xiong! I'm amazed on how you expressed and vented your vexation :shock2: Can't agree more
Thanks Dertaajaf, I'm just simply stating what have been on my mind for the past few years that I kept quiet about. I really don't want to waste my time on these stuff but these rude comments/bashing have really gone out of hand. Haven't people heard of the phrase "Silence is Golden".

phiengthirath

sarNie Hatchling
I love NEW! I think people shouldn't judge from the face but rather from the talent that they possess. New is a good actor and he should be promoted with better roles. At first I didn't like him at all but when I began to watch his works I was like whoa! He is so hot and I LikE THIS DUDE! Talented and Handsome.

SonYukView4ever

♥OFFICIAL MARK PRIN STALKER♥
lol new looks so unattractive in beard. hahahah
but yea, as part of the script, i cant wait to see it.

Sweet_09

❤All that you are is all that I'll ever need❤
Wow what da storyline...anyways who really da p'ek??? New or Wier I as kind off lost when I scroll down and read Wier name lol

dancy

sarNie Oldmaid
Here the new teaser of Weir in it. So sad New isn't in here.........Also seem like they change the title back to the old title.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0dM66Bv8Fdk

Cupid Candy

sarNie Coma
Why would they even bother to have a trailer if there is nothing filmed yet. I am so looking forward to this though. Always dreamed of Weir and Min!!!

myheromike

♥♥MikeƸӜƷPle♥♥ khun yai♥pin
That is so awesome. I've always wanted Weir and Min to pair up. I'm so excited now!!!!!!

Same as here.
So excited when first this,this make me wanna cry when I see weir name in here. I was like aaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhh don't what to do just greed n greed. I think weir his more suit this role more than new. This will be a dream come true thanx god thanx god. :heart: :heart:

teedee

sarNie Oldmaid
Weir and Min, new pairs, interesting, will give it a try. kinda glad they change to Weir. no offense to New's fans though.