[Ch7] Plerng Pranang (Kantana) : Aum Patcharapa / Yui Jeeranan / Kelly Tanapat

lani

sarNie Hatchling
i don't even start watching this lakorn yet but i will be upset if they really stop airing this !!!

P

PrincessKarina

:crybaby2:Uh I don't like lakorns with a king and many wives. I'm hurting when I watch lakorns like this! I know the wives are hurting!

lani

sarNie Hatchling
Wait, what's going on?
there are some people ask to stop airing this cos it is related to the history of neighbor 's country...... They said that it distorted their history......... However it seems to be quiet till now........ cos i don't see any update!!!

Miyuki1988

sarNie Egg
Hi, is anyone subbing this lakorn? My friend would like to help. But she doesn't understand thai, she can only help with timer/encoder/uploader?

siraphun

sarNie Hatchling
thanks for the epis! been waiting since i don't know where else to watch this. i only started again after the kids are grown up. i'm quite shocked that they are marrying their own half bro/sis! that is just gross! it's also sad that i don't know the names of the younger generation actors; i just don't know their names! i really hate pinmanee so i guess she's doing a good job lol i wish her sis would stand up to her more. tong paya is quite pretty. aum is a bit better than in the beginning.

lani

sarNie Hatchling
They added some stories and changed some too i heard that Sakarak doesn't die in this version so just wait till the end maybe next week final ep !!