sarNie Juvenile
Love this drama
Only thing I don't like about this drama is "incest"
Y?..... Y?.....
That the only thing that kill s the drama
BUT as story goes, it's excellent

siraphun

sarNie Hatchling
was happy for an aum comeback but for some reason i'm not feeling this lakorn at all. as many has mentioned, costumes are too much nothing stands out. yui is supposed to be nice but when she speaks it sounds like she's faking it. kelly is just there (yes tui would've been a better option). aum has lost the nang'ek aura she had in rak nakara; her lines and acting just seems forceful-and so are the rest of the supporting characters. i guess the only one who is currently doing well in their role is yui's brother, the vicious king lol think i will wait to see the second generation. i like the ost though.

siraphun

sarNie Hatchling
10 Thai celebs with highest IG followers
1 Aum P
2 Chompoo
3 Boy Pakorn
4 Mai Davika
5 Woonsen
6 Ploy Cherman
7 Margie
8 Kim
9 Yaya
10 Mario

cr to owners
well i don't question why aum is up there and maybe mai, but why are chompoo, boy, woonsen and ploy's so high? wondering if some people are buying followers lol

whitedove

sarNie Adult
well i don't question why aum is up there and maybe mai, but why are chompoo, boy, woonsen and ploy's so high? wondering if some people are buying followers lol
I don't know about Woonsen or Ploy but Chompoo definitely deserves it. There's a reason why even stars like Mai Davika wants to be her wannabes.

Rose Tran

sarNie Hatchling
Well Chompoo, Boy, Ploy and the rest of the top 10 are really famous superstars in Thailand but not sure about VJ Voonsen tho since I'm not really familiar with her.