❤️[CH7] Poo Bao Indy Yayee Inter (Pordeecom): Weir Sukollawat / Stephanie Auernig

Ele

sarNie Adult
This is probably the best lakorn that’s airing right now!! So funny and light. I guess that’s the kind of the lakorns I enjoy more nowadays. Here’s the ratings for the past episodes.
Congratulation to them. They all deserve it , their acting are great.I really enjoy watching this lakorn it so funny . The songs and the music are great and entertaining with their dancing. I can’t stop laughing when Chilo is catching the hen .

Hanajungupup

sarNie Adult
I really like this one haha Weir and Steph's chemistry is just naturally funny and sweet
The rating also went up so fast, hope it can bloom more and reach 10 soon.
Hope after this one Steph could accept more lakorn because she seems more focus more on her training tutor though :(
My top fav from CH7 are Sammy and Steph but Sammy is not gonna acting with hot pra'ek like Weir or Mik, so sad that I want to see her more also

_mLove_

sarNie Hatchling
Weir always does it best even when he's not even trying. He has chemistry with all his leading ladies. Love his puppy eyes! :love: He's getting more handsome as he age too. So far, Stephanie's character is annoying..even her cat doesn't like her. :risas3: I do like the morlum music and the light heart comedy.

koojin

You.Me. +Lakorn= buddies
Ok. So what happened to steph...or her IG?! I'm crying! Did she delete it? I remember seeing one of her ig story, she posted a text or quote saying something about social media and I think negative people or comments if i remembered correctly. Then boom her IG no longer exists. Why???? Why?? Is she getting negative feedback from this lakorn on pantip? Or wah. Cause I love steph so much!
http://instagr.am/p/BzLSUnTlfCl/

kjc1994

sarNie Oldmaid
Ok. So what happened to steph...or her IG?! I'm crying! Did she delete it? I remember seeing one of her ig story, she posted a text or quote saying something about social media and I think negative people or comments if i remembered correctly. Then boom her IG no longer exists. Why???? Why?? Is she getting negative feedback from this lakorn on pantip? Or wah. Cause I love steph so much!
http://instagr.am/p/BzLSUnTlfCl/
I noticed she doesn’t have IG anymore either. I don’t know what’s going on but the lakorn is going great! Idk what could be negative?

_mLove_

sarNie Hatchling
Question: how come his mom wants him to marry the 2 crazy Isaan girls? And why do they call her Mommy? I'm so confused. What's the relation between the bad guy and Weir's family?

KitKat516

sarNie OldFart
So Stephanie said she closed IG cus she was detoxing from social media. Understandable, i do that too.

Did they get married yet?

xdanavelvetx

sarNie Adult
So Stephanie said she closed IG cus she was detoxing from social media. Understandable, i do that too.

Did they get married yet?
I also do that too. Sometimes, I quit all my social media to reflect about myself.

I'm glad that she is back. I hope she's fine.

Didn't they married yet? I thought that they married haha. I'm still on episode 1 and I love when step started talking in english to weir while he replied in northern accent haha.